Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Social Issues

Social Issues Social Issues and Problems - Social issues, social ill, social problems


Thanks Tree65Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 1st, 2018, 11:23 AM   #41
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: West
Posts: 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
Yes, I'm completely bigoted and intolerant of anybody who is against, bigoted, and intolerant of blacks, latinos, asians, middle easterners, immigrants, gays, trans, muslims, jews, leftists, feminists - or any of the other minorities which nazis are against.

How to not be be attacked by me? Don't be a fuckin' nazi.
With all due respect, and I do mean that you throw blanket statements of someone being a "Nazi" if they dare think differently than you.

Someone isn't a Nazi just because they believe in Legal immigration.
Someone isn't a Nazi if they believe homosexuals shouldn't be "married".
Someone isn't a Nazi because they believe men should pee in the men's room.
Someone isn't a Nazi just because they don't people of color shouldn't get preferential treatment.

You throw the word around because you think it marginalizes those who think differently than you do. It doesn't.
Thanks from Jimmyb
Bear is offline  
Old July 1st, 2018, 11:26 AM   #42
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 24,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear View Post
you throw blanket statements of someone being a "Nazi" if they dare think differently than you
you're wrong

I have stated what I'm bigoted about and what I'm intolerant of

I have no intention of going into a deep therapy session or sophomoric semantics circle jerk game with you

if you fit the bill, wear the swastika - if you don't, don't

simple
tristanrobin is offline  
Old July 1st, 2018, 11:36 AM   #43
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: West
Posts: 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
you're wrong

I have stated what I'm bigoted about and what I'm intolerant of

I have no intention of going into a deep therapy session or sophomoric semantics circle jerk game with you

if you fit the bill, wear the swastika - if you don't, don't

simple
You're wrong.
You just don't like being disagreed with.

Someone isn't a Nazi just because they believe in Legal immigration.
Someone isn't a Nazi if they believe homosexuals shouldn't be "married".
Someone isn't a Nazi because they believe men should pee in the men's room.
Someone isn't a Nazi just because they don't people of color shouldn't get preferential treatment.
Thanks from Jimgorn
Bear is offline  
Old July 1st, 2018, 11:43 AM   #44
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 24,199
add one more thing to whom I'm intolerant:
asswipes who think they know more about what I mean when I write than I do.

now kindly fuck off and don't reply to me
tristanrobin is offline  
Old July 1st, 2018, 11:44 AM   #45
Spud
 
foundit66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: California
Posts: 5,998
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Funny, I didn't see Trump marching in either group. All I've seen is Trump denouncing both for their extremism. Did that slip by you...again?
That's not all of the story, now is it...

Trump Defends White-Nationalist Protesters: 'Some Very Fine People on Both Sides'

And when one tries to compare protesting against Nazis as somehow something one should "denounce" like marching under the Nazi flag, that is a serious problem...

The viral Vice documentary was the perfect rebuke to Trump?s Charlottesville remarks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P54sP0Nlngg

The right habitually tries to skew the discussion on this.
When I was on the board discussing the Charlottesville occurrence, it was astounding how I couldn't get anybody on the right to simply admit that the Charlottesville protestors were neo-nazis, white supremacists, and alt-righters.
Thanks from tristanrobin
foundit66 is offline  
Old July 1st, 2018, 01:30 PM   #46
Senior Member
 
Ploughboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: United States
Posts: 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
"...probably not since MOST liberals now are chanting Death to Israel..."
That is a blatant fucking lie.
Prove that statement.
How about you proving my statement through observation. The Democrats are complete anti-Israel now and their progressive buddies at the UN are also extremely anti-Israel. It doesn't help when Obama had appointed about 8 members of the Muslim Brotherhood to his Administration. One of Obama's advisers is in prison in Egypt for supporting former President Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood.

But I don't have to prove anything to anyone who don't want to know. You need to observe all that for yourself. I can tell you one thing: the majority of conservatives are pro-Israel and strongly oppose socialism in all its form which includes Naziism.
Ploughboy is offline  
Old July 1st, 2018, 01:43 PM   #47
Senior Member
 
Ploughboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: United States
Posts: 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
That's not all of the story, now is it...

Trump Defends White-Nationalist Protesters: 'Some Very Fine People on Both Sides'

And when one tries to compare protesting against Nazis as somehow something one should "denounce" like marching under the Nazi flag, that is a serious problem...

The viral Vice documentary was the perfect rebuke to Trump?s Charlottesville remarks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P54sP0Nlngg

The right habitually tries to skew the discussion on this.
When I was on the board discussing the Charlottesville occurrence, it was astounding how I couldn't get anybody on the right to simply admit that the Charlottesville protestors were neo-nazis, white supremacists, and alt-righters.
The progressives are taking sides with the Palestinians over Israel. The video below shows the recent protest of Palestinians which progressives support This short video below shows the swastika on Palestinian flag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCG4LmPEJdk

That is what liberals are supporting now which is why many once loyal Democrats are now supporting President Trump.
Ploughboy is offline  
Old July 1st, 2018, 01:46 PM   #48
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 23,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploughboy View Post
How about you proving my statement through observation. The Democrats are complete anti-Israel now and their progressive buddies at the UN are also extremely anti-Israel. It doesn't help when Obama had appointed about 8 members of the Muslim Brotherhood to his Administration. One of Obama's advisers is in prison in Egypt for supporting former President Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood.

But I don't have to prove anything to anyone who don't want to know. You need to observe all that for yourself. I can tell you one thing: the majority of conservatives are pro-Israel and strongly oppose socialism in all its form which includes Naziism.
YOUR statement, YOU provide objective evidence to support it.
Hollywood is online now  
Old July 1st, 2018, 01:56 PM   #49
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,533
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
add one more thing to whom I'm intolerant:
asswipes who think they know more about what I mean when I write than I do.

now kindly fuck off and don't reply to me
WAH!!!... WAH!!!...FUCKIN WAH!!!...... So what??...the dickweeds on the left do that to us on the right all the time on here....Grow a set Snowflake..
Jimgorn is offline  
Old July 1st, 2018, 02:18 PM   #50
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: West
Posts: 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
add one more thing to whom I'm intolerant:
asswipes who think they know more about what I mean when I write than I do.

now kindly fuck off and don't reply to me
I know exactly what you mean because you are a hate filled piece of shit. You're an ignorant estrogen filled male. You are fit for nothing but playing Dulcinea in Don Quixote. I detest hate filled pieces of shit like you. Especially because you have no fucking life experience.
Bear is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Social Issues

Tags
boy, cried, nazi



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Remember some members cried racism being the cause of church burnings, well oops TNVolunteer73 Current Events 17 November 1st, 2015 11:03 AM
The Boy Who Cried Wolf Part 38 RNG Current Events 1 February 19th, 2014 08:50 AM
The Wall Street That Cried Wolf imaginethat Money and Finance 7 July 19th, 2013 05:45 AM
The GOP that cried "Wolf" Nwolfe35 Political Talk 29 May 19th, 2013 02:01 PM
Nazi's at it again! intangible child Current Events 5 May 8th, 2013 05:35 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.