Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Social Issues

Social Issues Social Issues and Problems - Social issues, social ill, social problems


Thanks Tree65Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 1st, 2018, 02:31 PM   #51
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,533
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear View Post
I know exactly what you mean because you are a hate filled piece of shit. You're an ignorant estrogen filled male. You are fit for nothing but playing Dulcinea in Don Quixote. I detest hate filled pieces of shit like you. Especially because you have no fucking life experience.
Now Now Now.....Please do not allow your self to be lowered to the standards of the despicable left....We are above all that....May the force be with you...
Jimgorn is offline  
Old July 1st, 2018, 02:35 PM   #52
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: West
Posts: 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
Now Now Now.....Please do not allow your self to be lowered to the standards of the despicable left....We are above all that....May the force be with you...
I'm not taking any shit from fudge packer who has no idea what life really is for those who go and do what is asked of them in some far away place. Tristan is some High School Drama teacher who thinks he knows everything.

I ain't playin. I've seen and done too much for people like her.
Bear is offline  
Old July 1st, 2018, 02:42 PM   #53
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,533
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear View Post
I'm not taking any shit from fudge packer who has no idea what life really is for those who go and do what is asked of them in some far away place. Tristan is some High School Drama teacher who thinks he knows everything.

I ain't playin. I've seen and done too much for people like her.
Over the last couple years I have taken a completely negative view to his condescending elitist attitude..I agree he has no idea what it is like to go out and drive truck all day or get down in a ditch and fix a pipe, or pour concrete or put roofing on in the hot sun...He thinks those people are just plain fucking stupid and he is so much smarter.....

But I will defend to the death his right to be a hoofty, and as far as his sexual preferences go...That's his business..
Jimgorn is offline  
Old July 1st, 2018, 02:50 PM   #54
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: West
Posts: 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
Over the last couple years I have taken a completely negative view to his condescending elitist attitude..I agree he has no idea what it is like to go out and drive truck all day or get down in a ditch and fix a pipe, or pour concrete or put roofing on in the hot sun...He thinks those people are just plain fucking stupid and he is so much smarter.....

But I will defend to the death his right to be a hoofty, and as far as his sexual preferences go...That's his business..
I fully agree with you however I will take no shit from her.
Bear is offline  
Old July 1st, 2018, 02:57 PM   #55
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,533
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear View Post
I fully agree with you however I will take no shit from her.
Just understand that the modus operendi of these leftwads is to provoke those on the right into some minor infringement and wham you get docked...It's dirty pool, but that's the way they roll...
Jimgorn is offline  
Old July 1st, 2018, 03:06 PM   #56
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 4,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
I think marching with Nazi flags is a good indication that one is a Nazi but maybe that's just me.
No you think photoshopping Nazi flags on people's photos makes them a Nazi. thats just you.
Thanks from Sabcat and Jimgorn
justoneman is offline  
Old July 1st, 2018, 03:12 PM   #57
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: West
Posts: 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
Just understand that the modus operendi of these leftwads is to provoke those on the right into some minor infringement and wham you get docked...It's dirty pool, but that's the way they roll...
Ok
Thanks from Jimgorn
Bear is offline  
Old July 1st, 2018, 03:18 PM   #58
Spud
 
foundit66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: California
Posts: 5,998
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploughboy View Post
The progressives are taking sides with the Palestinians over Israel. The video below shows the recent protest of Palestinians which progressives support This short video below shows the swastika on Palestinian flag.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCG4LmPEJdk
That is what liberals are supporting now which is why many once loyal Democrats are now supporting President Trump.
I'm amazed at the stories that some people invent for themselves. Imagined scenarios to help bolster the most absurd claims around...

Your claim on what "many once loyal Democrats are now supporting President Trump" is absolute hogwash.
The last (2018 Jun 18-24) Presidential approval poll.
Only 5% of Democrats expressed approval for Trump.
When he was inaugurated, it was 13%.
Thanks from Hollywood

Last edited by foundit66; July 1st, 2018 at 04:31 PM.
foundit66 is offline  
Old July 1st, 2018, 03:26 PM   #59
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: West
Posts: 331
Faggot or not.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=travis...NG1CR&crslsl=0
Bear is offline  
Old July 1st, 2018, 04:14 PM   #60
Banned
 
fandango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: U.S.
Posts: 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
The boy who cried nazi

https://youtu.be/PnrvDS7yvS0
Being Nazi is good. (And I am not a member of the National Socialist Party) Does anybody around here disagree?
fandango is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Social Issues

Tags
boy, cried, nazi



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Remember some members cried racism being the cause of church burnings, well oops TNVolunteer73 Current Events 17 November 1st, 2015 11:03 AM
The Boy Who Cried Wolf Part 38 RNG Current Events 1 February 19th, 2014 08:50 AM
The Wall Street That Cried Wolf imaginethat Money and Finance 7 July 19th, 2013 05:45 AM
The GOP that cried "Wolf" Nwolfe35 Political Talk 29 May 19th, 2013 02:01 PM
Nazi's at it again! intangible child Current Events 5 May 8th, 2013 05:35 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.