Defending The Truth Political Forum

Defending The Truth Political Forum (http://defendingthetruth.com/political-forums.php)
-   Social Issues (http://defendingthetruth.com/social-issues/)
-   -   The boy who cried Nazi (http://defendingthetruth.com/social-issues/62041-boy-who-cried-nazi.html)

Sabcat August 17th, 2017 07:32 AM

The boy who cried Nazi
 
The boy who cried nazi

https://youtu.be/PnrvDS7yvS0

tristanrobin August 17th, 2017 08:07 AM

People do not have to pay dues and carry cards to advocate Nazi ideology without naming it "Nazi."

It happens here on this forum all the time. We have people who write racist, Nazi, KKK, white supremacist, alt-right garbage and spew their talking points - all the while proclaiming they are not part of any of those groups.

It it walks like a, talks like a, looks like a ...

Camelot August 17th, 2017 08:16 AM

I think marching with Nazi flags is a good indication that one is a Nazi but maybe that's just me.

caconservative August 17th, 2017 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tristanrobin (Post 1088661)
People do not have to pay dues and carry cards to advocate Nazi ideology without naming it "Nazi."

It happens here on this forum all the time. We have people who write racist, Nazi, KKK, white supremacist, alt-right garbage and spew their talking points - all the while proclaiming they are not part of any of those groups.

It it walks like a, talks like a, looks like a ...

What an absolutely ridiculous argument!! So anyone who disagrees with your mush-headed remarks is automatically a Nazi? That's the kind of thinking that only a Nazi would promote.

caconservative August 17th, 2017 08:37 AM

Seems the mainstreamed media has found a new false agenda to push. If Russian collusion is not working, try spinning Trump's remarks to fit the new agenda.

Hollywood August 17th, 2017 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caconservative (Post 1088678)
What an absolutely ridiculous argument!! So anyone who disagrees with your mush-headed remarks is automatically a Nazi? That's the kind of thinking that only a Nazi would promote.

NO, but if you march down the street waving a Nazi flag and chanting HEIL TRUMP you're a damned Nazi.

caconservative August 17th, 2017 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollywood (Post 1088695)
NO, but if you march down the street waving a Nazi flag and chanting HEIL TRUMP you're a damned Nazi.

Funny, I didn't see Trump marching in either group. All I've seen is Trump denouncing both for their extremism. Did that slip by you...again?

Hollywood August 17th, 2017 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caconservative (Post 1088705)
Funny, I didn't see Trump marching in either group. All I've seen is Trump denouncing both for their extremism. Did that slip by you...again?

Didn't claim Lord lard-Ass was there.
What's your point?

tristanrobin August 17th, 2017 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caconservative (Post 1088678)
What an absolutely ridiculous argument!! So anyone who disagrees with your mush-headed remarks is automatically a Nazi? That's the kind of thinking that only a Nazi would promote.

No, you thick-skulled, dim-witted Neanderthal.

Read what I wrote.

That's what I meant. Not your alternative fact paraphrasing of it.

I have no problem expressing what I mean to say. I don't need you to translate it for others.

I said nothing about agreeing with me. NOTHING. I said if you say you're not a Nazi, but still espouse Nazi agenda and issues, then you're a Nazi. Period.

No, 'in other words' needed. Thank you.

asshat

caconservative August 17th, 2017 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollywood (Post 1088706)
Didn't claim Lord lard-Ass was there.
What's your point?

Obvious... you have no point.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:58 AM.


Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.