Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Social Issues

Social Issues Social Issues and Problems - Social issues, social ill, social problems


Thanks Tree93Thanks
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 16th, 2017, 07:27 AM   #41
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 22,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
If, as you say, public schools are failing there are many many reasons. One reason is that families are failing--parents are failing. Do you know how many kids come to school hungry? How many are being raised by one parent or a grandparent? How many are abused, neglected, abused? How many do not receive medications or immunizations? How many don't have proper clothing, supplies, or even a pencil? How many are truant??
Another reason is that teaching is no longer in the hands of teachers. Teachers are told what to teach, when to teach it, HOW to teach it and there are rigid schedules that prohibit any deviation.
Another reason is mandated testing which takes up days/weeks of teaching time.
There are more and more disabled children, autistic children, bipolar children, learning disabled children, hyperactive children.....and of course undisciplined children--who are dumped in the public schools because PRIVATE schools won't take them.
AND....who wants to go into teaching these days?? Not many. Why? Because the pay is embarrassing, the hours are lengthy, the demands are unbelievable, the parents are a freak show, the respect is long gone and the responsibility is frightening...as is the liability.
Who wants to work in a situation where you are threatened, stalked, cursed at, swung at, shot at, called a liar (daily) and a union thug, disrespected, name-called (fat bitch was one of the faves), and basically treated like crap all because you love kids and want to make a difference.
I sincerely doubt whether YOU would want to work in those settings??
Thanks from Clara007

Last edited by tristanrobin; November 16th, 2017 at 07:30 AM.
tristanrobin is offline  
Old November 16th, 2017, 07:28 AM   #42
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
We have established that your post #5 is pretty much irrelevant. *shrug*
.
No, you haven't. We have established that the only black people you respect are leftists. "Shrug".
BS Filter is offline  
Old November 16th, 2017, 07:30 AM   #43
Bee-boo-be-bop
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 24,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
If, as you say, public schools are failing there are many many reasons. One reason is that families are failing--parents are failing. Do you know how many kids come to school hungry? How many are being raised by one parent or a grandparent? How many are abused, neglected, abused? How many do not receive medications or immunizations? How many don't have proper clothing, supplies, or even a pencil? How many are truant??
Another reason is that teaching is no longer in the hands of teachers. Teachers are told what to teach, when to teach it, HOW to teach it and there are rigid schedules that prohibit any deviation.
Another reason is mandated testing which takes up days/weeks of teaching time.
There are more and more disabled children, autistic children, bipolar children, learning disabled children, hyperactive children.....and of course undisciplined children--who are dumped in the public schools because PRIVATE schools won't take them.
AND....who wants to go into teaching these days?? Not many. Why? Because the pay is embarrassing, the hours are lengthy, the demands are unbelievable, the parents are a freak show, the respect is long gone and the responsibility is frightening...as is the liability.
Who wants to work in a situation where you are threatened, stalked, cursed at, swung at, shot at, called a liar (daily) and a union thug, disrespected, name-called (fat bitch was one of the faves), and basically treated like crap all because you love kids and want to make a difference.
I sincerely doubt whether YOU would want to work in those settings??

All the more reason to allow the voucher system.
Thanks from BS Filter
Sabcat is offline  
Old November 16th, 2017, 07:31 AM   #44
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 8,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Time to get over it, time for you people to end your eight, well nine now, year long tantrum over a black man in the White House.
I'm sure that every President at one time invited someone to the WH that someone did not like or approve of.
Tell you what. Trump can invite Ted Nugent and the cast of Duck Synasty to the WH. That make you feel better?

Here's the deal BS Filter, people are simply no longer going to piss their pants in fear over what white, males conservatives in America do not like or approve of. Get it?


Maybe we should start making a list of all the racist, misogynist, sexual predator "friends" who Trump has invited to the WH and probably to his home?? I bet there is a cast of hundreds---all wealthy--all arrogant--all entitled.

On second thought, does Trump HAVE any admirers?? Friends? I'm not sure if even his wife likes him.
Thanks from tristanrobin and Hollywood
Clara007 is offline  
Old November 16th, 2017, 07:42 AM   #45
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,736
Quote:
Originally Posted by BS Filter View Post
No, you haven't. We have established that the only black people you respect are leftists. "Shrug".
Indeed, I did establish just that. Your irrelevant babbling aside.
Hollywood is offline  
Old November 16th, 2017, 07:49 AM   #46
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Indeed, I did establish just that. Your irrelevant babbling aside.
Here come the personal insults. Too bad. You were doing so well. You also didn't answer the question about Clarence Thomas, but I didn't really expect you to. Your excuse is no one answers your questions so why should you. Pitiful little fellar.
BS Filter is offline  
Old November 16th, 2017, 08:08 AM   #47
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,736
Quote:
Originally Posted by BS Filter View Post
Here come the personal insults. Too bad. You were doing so well. You also didn't answer the question about Clarence Thomas, but I didn't really expect you to. Your excuse is no one answers your questions so why should you. Pitiful little fellar.
Don't be so sensitive. Saying something is irrelevant is not a personal insult it's a difference of opinion concerning the relevance of a given statement.

Oh dear, I'm sorry. No I am not particularly an admirer of Clarence Thomas.
Should i be?
Hollywood is offline  
Old November 16th, 2017, 08:15 AM   #48
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
If the Daily Signal was a printed product it would be found in the bottom of a gerbil cage.
What nonsense! Not only nonsense but old news that's been discussed so many times it's not even newsworthy.
Public educators (in general) oppose vouchers because the program funnels money away from public education and public schools serve over 90% of the population. Our public schools have already cut resources to the bone. Our public schools are falling apart--are in disrepair. Our public school educators haven't had a decent pay raise in a decade. Arts, sports, counseling, nurses, and staff have been cut. Supplies have been cut. Teachers are buying supplies out of their own pocket and that pocket is already empty.
Do not pretend to understand what's going on in public or even private education unless you have worked or volunteered recently in a school.

Our inner city schools have even more problems than those in the 'burbs', but that has nothing to do with our two party system. AND BTW, what has the GOP done for education, other than propagandizing the lack of GOD in schools--prayer in schools--and the evil government in schools?
What has the Democrats and the Black caucus done? The Demo-rats have kept them on the plantation, and the Black caucus has...? What have they done?? What did Obimbo do in 8-years? What has the Black community done for itself?
caconservative is offline  
Old November 16th, 2017, 08:20 AM   #49
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Maybe we should start making a list of all the racist, misogynist, sexual predator "friends" who Trump has invited to the WH and probably to his home?? I bet there is a cast of hundreds---all wealthy--all arrogant--all entitled.

On second thought, does Trump HAVE any admirers?? Friends? I'm not sure if even his wife likes him.
Wow, now there's list. Why didn't you list those Obimbo invited to the WH? Would it be too embarrassing?
caconservative is offline  
Old November 16th, 2017, 08:26 AM   #50
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
You are so full of hypocritical shit.

One post you rail and rant about how the Left has control of the education system and indoctrinates students.

The next post the Right is all about education and the left only cares about unions.

You really need to get your bullshit right wing talking points straight because you sound like an idiot.
The public educational system is failing. Its just not failing in the inner cities, it's failing, period.
caconservative is offline  
Closed Thread

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Social Issues

Tags
black, community, elite, liberals, sold



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WOW! Sheriff Clarke DESTROYS Lie That Obama Is Helping Black Community With BRUTALLY Questionman Current Events 3 August 6th, 2016 11:20 AM
Court Documents Prove Nom's Plan To Divide Black And Gay Community waitingtables Current Events 796 May 25th, 2012 09:44 AM
the black community unites AnonGuy Racism 1 September 29th, 2007 06:48 PM
Hate Crimes and Justice in the Black Community tristanrobin Gay and Lesbian Rights 2 September 26th, 2007 06:10 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.