Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Social Issues

Social Issues Social Issues and Problems - Social issues, social ill, social problems


Thanks Tree17Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 28th, 2017, 08:21 PM   #21
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 15,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Brain BEGINS to form at six weeks.

It isnít a functional organ until about week 25 when an EEG can detect regular brain wave activity
Oops , you just admitted regular brain activity begins before birth.
webguy4 is online now  
Old December 28th, 2017, 08:27 PM   #22
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 15,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by webguy4 View Post
Oops , you just admitted regular brain activity begins before birth.
Iíve never denied that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Guess what, I have no problem restricting abortions at about 22-24 weeks.
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old December 29th, 2017, 04:22 AM   #23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Once again (for what seems like the 10,000 th time) NO ONE is claiming that the fetus is not alive (an ameoba is alive) itís just not a HUMAN life at that stage.
https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/201...-restrictions/

Look Again!
Sensible is offline  
Old December 29th, 2017, 04:26 AM   #24
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
I get it, you hate women, because they can make a choice that you can't.
So you'd like them stripped of the right to make that choice, and you'd like to make the choice for them.
OK, as long as the woman you make the choice for, gets to make a choice for you, maybe she decides you need to be castrated, fair enough?
Stop with this asinine statement about hating women, anyone intelligent will see you are just trying to shut down the debate. Two things don't want an abortion don't get pregnant, don't want to get pregnant don't have unprotected sex. Maybe a third, regardless of who carries the child the man should have equal rights to the decision making process. This isn't about some supposed right, found by men in black robes, to kill babies, it's about murder.

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/201...-restrictions/
Sensible is offline  
Old December 29th, 2017, 04:28 AM   #25
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Guess what, I have no problem restricting abortions at about 22-24 weeks.
Yeah, but you have already proven to be a barbarian so who gives a rip what you think!
Sensible is offline  
Old December 29th, 2017, 05:05 AM   #26
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 10,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Stop with this asinine statement about hating women, anyone intelligent will see you are just trying to shut down the debate. Two things don't want an abortion don't get pregnant, don't want to get pregnant don't have unprotected sex. Maybe a third, regardless of who carries the child the man should have equal rights to the decision making process. This isn't about some supposed right, found by men in black robes, to kill babies, it's about murder.

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/201...-restrictions/
It's about people who can't stand the fact that women can make choices.
They would be much more comfortable in making those choices for the women.
But we don't have Sharia law yet, so you are Shit Out of Luck.
And these little blurbs give away your agenda.
You just aren't comfortable with women enjoying their lives, you believe they should be punished, and since your imaginary friend isn't doing that, you think you should co-opt government into enforcing your hatred of women, by punishing the ones who enjoy sex....or at least some of them, as an example.
Bottom line, you guys are what we call "sick bastards", you are not adjusted to life in a society of equals. Get over it, seek counseling, and lay off the abortion-porn, it really is destroying your ability to be fully human.
Thanks from RNG and catus felis
goober is offline  
Old December 29th, 2017, 05:33 AM   #27
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 15,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Iíve never denied that.
ďAboutĒ?

So youíre ok with killing babies sometimes maybe?
webguy4 is online now  
Old December 29th, 2017, 05:44 AM   #28
Senior Member
 
iolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Rhondda
Posts: 1,619
Quote:
Originally Posted by webguy4 View Post
ďAboutĒ?

So youíre ok with killing babies sometimes maybe?
Anyone who, like a born person, is capable of an independent life has rights. Before that, they are part of the mother. whose rights are absolute, as you know. How many babies have you carried for nine months?
iolo is offline  
Old December 29th, 2017, 07:05 AM   #29
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
It's about people who can't stand the fact that women can make choices.
They would be much more comfortable in making those choices for the women.
But we don't have Sharia law yet, so you are Shit Out of Luck.
And these little blurbs give away your agenda.
You just aren't comfortable with women enjoying their lives, you believe they should be punished, and since your imaginary friend isn't doing that, you think you should co-opt government into enforcing your hatred of women, by punishing the ones who enjoy sex....or at least some of them, as an example.
Bottom line, you guys are what we call "sick bastards", you are not adjusted to life in a society of equals. Get over it, seek counseling, and lay off the abortion-porn, it really is destroying your ability to be fully human.
That again is semantics, playing on the emotional nonsense of men trying to control women. Women have the choice to do what they want, if they get pregnant enjoying themselves, I do not think they should have the ability to kill a human being. Now you say whatever you want, and use whatever terms you want, it will never change the fact that it is in fact killing a human being. That is common sense, if you would like to bring God into it be my guest He is also against it, attacks on my religious beliefs is against board rules, please refrain.
Sensible is offline  
Old December 29th, 2017, 07:26 AM   #30
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
That again is semantics, playing on the emotional nonsense of men trying to control women. Women have the choice to do what they want, if they get pregnant enjoying themselves, I do not think they should have the ability to kill a human being. Now you say whatever you want, and use whatever terms you want, it will never change the fact that it is in fact killing a human being. That is common sense, if you would like to bring God into it be my guest He is also against it, attacks on my religious beliefs is against board rules, please refrain.
Not AGREEING with your religious beliefs is NOT attacking them.
You are free to believe whatever you want, anyone here is free to not agree with them and express the opinion those beliefs should not be forced upon others. Period.
Thanks from catus felis
Hollywood is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Social Issues

Tags
evil



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is Evil Bad? handydude Religion 7 October 18th, 2017 04:30 PM
A More Ultimate Evil. handydude Religion 5 October 15th, 2017 04:51 PM
Problem of Evil Nwolfe35 Atheism 112 August 31st, 2014 06:34 PM
An evil one again cauchy3 Asia 2 April 26th, 2013 05:15 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.