Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Social Issues

Social Issues Social Issues and Problems - Social issues, social ill, social problems


Thanks Tree17Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 27th, 2017, 02:03 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Alabama
Posts: 1,183
Evil

Grabbing a womans buttock or killing a fetus in the womb, which is the most evil?
urbrother is offline  
Old December 27th, 2017, 03:12 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 15,367
I wouldn’t call either “evil”. But which of the two is closer to the evil end of the spectrum? The non consensual grabbing of a woman’s butt.
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old December 27th, 2017, 03:14 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 10,443
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbrother View Post
Grabbing a womans buttock or killing a fetus in the womb, which is the most evil?
In only one case is there a victim.
goober is offline  
Old December 27th, 2017, 05:41 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Alabama
Posts: 1,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
In only one case is there a victim.
Next thing that will be said, that fetus is not part of life.
urbrother is offline  
Old December 27th, 2017, 05:44 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 15,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbrother View Post
Next thing that will be said, that fetus is not part of life.
Once again (for what seems like the 10,000 th time) NO ONE is claiming that the fetus is not alive (an ameoba is alive) it’s just not a HUMAN life at that stage.
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old December 27th, 2017, 05:47 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Alabama
Posts: 1,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
I wouldn’t call either “evil”. But which of the two is closer to the evil end of the spectrum? The non consensual grabbing of a woman’s butt.


"Alternative Facts" applies to politically correcters only. As theirs were the only facts.....

alternative facts allow us to have trials in a court of law.
urbrother is offline  
Old December 27th, 2017, 06:15 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 10,443
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbrother View Post
Next thing that will be said, that fetus is not part of life.
No more than the shrimp in your shrimp cocktail was a part of life.

There is a human being with the right to choose what happens to her body.
There is not another human being unless she chooses.
It's not your choice, it's hers.

Done, move on, get a womb, get pregnant, make your own choice, until then STFU.
goober is offline  
Old December 28th, 2017, 03:49 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Alabama
Posts: 1,183
what did you say, STFU

GAL.....X-FETUS
urbrother is offline  
Old December 28th, 2017, 03:50 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Alabama
Posts: 1,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
No more than the shrimp in your shrimp cocktail was a part of life.

There is a human being with the right to choose what happens to her body.
There is not another human being unless she chooses.
It's not your choice, it's hers.

Done, move on, get a womb, get pregnant, make your own choice, until then STFU.
I'm acting on behalf of the fetus, trying to get a life.
Thanks from webguy4
urbrother is offline  
Old December 28th, 2017, 04:18 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 10,443
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbrother View Post
I'm acting on behalf of the fetus, trying to get a life.
I get it, you hate women, because they can make a choice that you can't.
So you'd like them stripped of the right to make that choice, and you'd like to make the choice for them.
OK, as long as the woman you make the choice for, gets to make a choice for you, maybe she decides you need to be castrated, fair enough?
goober is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Social Issues

Tags
evil



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is Evil Bad? handydude Religion 7 October 18th, 2017 04:30 PM
A More Ultimate Evil. handydude Religion 5 October 15th, 2017 04:51 PM
Problem of Evil Nwolfe35 Atheism 112 August 31st, 2014 06:34 PM
An evil one again cauchy3 Asia 2 April 26th, 2013 05:15 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.