Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Social Issues

Social Issues Social Issues and Problems - Social issues, social ill, social problems


Thanks Tree74Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 17th, 2018, 06:30 AM   #71
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by catus felis View Post
Ever read "Southern Ladies and Gentlemen" by Florence King? She has a line in there that basically says.......'men think that the penis is a plug and the vagina is a socket and that when they are connected.....all is blinding light for the woman.'.

Dear God in heaven, I know too many men like that.
Yeap.

The ego thing is a big problem, and I got married and stopped dating because every date was ruined by that ego thing, and trying to assure the guy it is not rejection of him, but the social and getting pregnant risk are not worth a moment of pleasure. Then came Herpes and AIDS and I am sitting home watching good movies instead getting back into the game. Those diseases on top the ego thing, makes playing the game very unpleasant.

I once used Craig's list to hook up with a man with intellectual interest and damn but it after saying hi, the next thing was how soon do we have sex. Excuse me. If we were any other animal, the male would know he had to give me a reason to be aroused before having sex, except raccoons. The way female raccoons scream and act, I don't think they like it at all. I like birds the best because they know mating rituals and nothing happens until both get it right.
Thanks from catus felis

Last edited by Athena; February 17th, 2018 at 06:43 AM.
Athena is offline  
Old February 17th, 2018, 06:45 AM   #72
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 22,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by catus felis View Post
Well Hollywood, I know a lot of women who wish men were more like you when it comes to sexual instruction. Unfortunately, a lot of men simply can't deal with the reality that they aren't the greatest lover a woman could ever know and that there are some things regarding sex that they don't know.

(I actually had a male neighbor....a grown freaking man in his 30's....tell me that I was setting my son up for an unsatisfactory sex life by not having him circumcised at birth. During the course of the conversation it became clear that he HONESTLY thought that the head of the penis stayed covered by the foreskin all the time, even while erect. He absolutely refused to believe my insistence that it didn't. His argument was basically....."I know more about dicks than you do". The 'discussion' ended when I said...."Perhaps you're correct. For all I know you might have had more sexual experience with uncircumcised men than *I* have.". For some reason he didn't like me very much after that. Btw....according to his wife, he was lousy in bed.)

Personally, I think that every male, when he turns 18, should be given an instruction course by an older woman.

As a girlfriend of mine who was having a fling with the 18 year old who mowed her lawn put it.........."Someday, some woman will thank me!".
I agree with much of what you say. Especially the part about an older woman tutoring a young man. As a teenager I had an older woman in her late 30's take me under her wing and the benefits have paid off my entire life.
However, you STILL manage to lay the "blame" for such difficulties as we are discussing on men. Basically you are simply saying that women refuse to make their wants and needs clearly known because men just won't listen and/or their egos will be hurt.
Need i say it yet again, SCREW their egos. If their little ego is bruised, tough shit.
Most men most definitely do not think they are the world's greatest lovers.
Some do of course. I'd bet Trump thinks he's God's gift to womanhood.
Thanks from Clara007
Hollywood is offline  
Old February 17th, 2018, 06:50 AM   #73
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 22,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by catus felis View Post
Good for you Bubba!

I've often wondered if some men's objection to instructions from women comes from a deep seated subconscious desire for 'virginal' women. A woman who knows what she wants has obviously had some experience.
Good point. Some men probably desire a virgin for the simple reason if a woman has no sexual experience she will not realize the guy is a lousy lay as she would have no other sexual experiences to compare him to.
As for me, I want someone that knows what the hell she is doing, where we are going and the most varied and fun ways to get there.
Thanks from catus felis
Hollywood is offline  
Old February 17th, 2018, 06:55 AM   #74
Beach Goddess
 
catus felis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: arkansas
Posts: 4,634
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Good point. Some men probably desire a virgin for the simple reason if a woman has no sexual experience she will not realize the guy is a lousy lay as she would have no other sexual experiences to compare him to.
As for me, I want someone that knows what the hell she is doing, where we are going and the most varied and fun ways to get there.
There's an old joke.........An elderly couple, married for 40 years, are lying in bed when the woman suddenly slaps the man. He asks.....why the hell did you do that? She says......that's for being a lousy lover. He thinks for a moment and then slaps her. She asks....Why did you do that? He responds......that's for knowing the difference.

Old joke, yes. But there's a certain amount of truth in it.
Thanks from Clara007
catus felis is offline  
Old February 17th, 2018, 06:58 AM   #75
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,595
Sorry, Catus is right. You were lucky to have an older woman guide you and smart for going this route, but not all men would do that, and today, the woman could go to prison and get labeled a sex predator. Right now we are as bad as the Puritans were and I think this is a backlash to too much freedom. We are destroying our liberty while we prepare for nuclear war. So much for "make love, not war".

I heard OO7 spy movies are canceled because of how women are treated in these movies. That part of the change I do like. Men sharing equally in the child care and home chores I like a lot. This brings men and women together. We did needed change, but we swung too far without respect for reasonable limits and now we are swinging to far in the opposite direction.
Thanks from Clara007
Athena is offline  
Old February 17th, 2018, 07:06 AM   #76
Beach Goddess
 
catus felis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: arkansas
Posts: 4,634
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
I agree with much of what you say. Especially the part about an older woman tutoring a young man. As a teenager I had an older woman in her late 30's take me under her wing and the benefits have paid off my entire life.
However, you STILL manage to lay the "blame" for such difficulties as we are discussing on men. Basically you are simply saying that women refuse to make their wants and needs clearly known because men just won't listen and/or their egos will be hurt.
Need i say it yet again, SCREW their egos. If their little ego is bruised, tough shit.
Most men most definitely do not think they are the world's greatest lovers.
Some do of course. I'd bet Trump thinks he's God's gift to womanhood.
He probably does.

If it's a new lover, I totally agree with 'screw their egos'. Some of the fault certainly does lie with women. Many women need to overcome that 'be nice' attitude that gets drilled into us since childhood. Yeah, a lot of relationships will end quickly, but if it happens to a man often enough, perhaps he'll start listening. However, if you wait too long, that's liable to cause more problems than it's worth.

I don't know though. From my own private polls, the men who have the most problems in the ego department are the 'knuckle dragging, sexist jerk' types. They tend to have ego problems in more than just sex and I don't know if they are 'fixable'. Personally, with that type of man I have a difficult time figuring out why a woman would even want to try. Some women are just the "I have to have a man" type and are willing to put up with bullshit in too damn many areas of a relationship.




BTW......I hope this post makes sense. It does to me, but I busted another freaking rib and I'm a little zombied out on Oxy at the moment.
catus felis is offline  
Old February 17th, 2018, 07:11 AM   #77
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 9,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
An Oregon legislator has resigned because his female colleagues have objected to him touchy them. We seem to running a fever resulting in an overreaction to normal male behavior. We have been discussing this in the thread about women lying, but many dropped out of that thread, and I hope more people will come back to the discussion.

For sure plenty of you will jump me for making little of men's unwanted aggression on women, but which one of you is favor of strong media censorship? Because of the discussion we have had, I am seeing old TV comedies in a new light, and hey, time and time again shows like MASH, Gomer Pyle, Mama's Family and others are about men trying to get women in bed, or women throwing themselves at men. Men I have admired like Alan Alda in MASH are now pissing me off because of their 4F behavior. That is- find them, feel them, fuck them and forget them. For many years we have laughed at their behavior and we have very much liked them, and now we are forcing men out of their careers because they touch a woman?

Okay if it is so wrong for a man to touch a woman, let us return to the 1950 censorship of media and stop making these 4F men popular. Don't make role models that we do not want men to immediate. And check out John Wayne movies and how he treated women. Is he a good role model? Do you like what see here or does it piss you off?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50_JqltsgPM
Did somebody say sex and morals?

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/02/...a-report-says/
skews13 is offline  
Old February 17th, 2018, 07:28 AM   #78
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 22,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by catus felis View Post
He probably does.

If it's a new lover, I totally agree with 'screw their egos'. Some of the fault certainly does lie with women. Many women need to overcome that 'be nice' attitude that gets drilled into us since childhood. Yeah, a lot of relationships will end quickly, but if it happens to a man often enough, perhaps he'll start listening. However, if you wait too long, that's liable to cause more problems than it's worth.

I don't know though. From my own private polls, the men who have the most problems in the ego department are the 'knuckle dragging, sexist jerk' types. They tend to have ego problems in more than just sex and I don't know if they are 'fixable'. Personally, with that type of man I have a difficult time figuring out why a woman would even want to try. Some women are just the "I have to have a man" type and are willing to put up with bullshit in too damn many areas of a relationship.




BTW......I hope this post makes sense. It does to me, but I busted another freaking rib and I'm a little zombied out on Oxy at the moment.
Oh, so sorry to hear about your injury, broken ribs are so painful and can take a long time to heal.
Once again, it's all about communication and how highly something is valued. Each individual has to make his/her choices.
As you say, some women are willing to put up with ridiculous bullshit in order to "not be alone." I have a woman friend that has been married to this guy for like 20 years and every time we talk all she does is complain about him. I tell her to dump the guy if that's the way she feels. THEN she whines, but then I'll be an almost 50 year old woman and ALONE! As if that is some sort of tragedy or something. When I point out that OK you have made your choice then, so stop constantly bitching about it if you do not intend to do something about it she gets mad at me.

Reminds me of an old joke. An elderly couple walks into a lawyers office and tell him they want to get a divorce. The lawyer says it's kind of unusual for a couple their age to divorce and asks their ages and how long they have been married.
The man says, well I'm 96 and mu wife is 92 and we've been married for 72 years. The lawyer says and after all this time you want to divorce NOW???
The wife says, well we were just waiting for the children to die.

Last edited by Hollywood; February 17th, 2018 at 07:30 AM. Reason: typo
Hollywood is offline  
Old February 17th, 2018, 07:30 AM   #79
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post


YOWZAAAA.....I bet they'll rush that DNA sample through the lab. LOL
Clara007 is online now  
Old February 17th, 2018, 08:27 AM   #80
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 59,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post
Now skews, you gotta get that headline out here.

Stormy Daniels has a ‘Monica Lewinsky dress’ to test for Trump’s DNA, report says

Stormy is a bad girl, but definitely a long-range planner.
Thanks from Clara007
imaginethat is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Social Issues

Tags
morals, sex



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
America's Morals Are Shifting To The Left LongWinded Current Events 226 June 11th, 2015 04:12 PM
what are the morals of the left? webguy4 Liberalism 30 June 4th, 2015 05:59 AM
How Outdated Morals Came To Rule The Christian Right skews13 Christianity 76 October 4th, 2014 04:48 PM
Ideology and morals Monkey Political Ideologies 51 July 6th, 2012 07:52 AM
Morals and Ethics Ave Gloria Dei Philosophy 2 June 5th, 2007 08:26 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.