Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Social Issues

Social Issues Social Issues and Problems - Social issues, social ill, social problems


Thanks Tree17Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 19th, 2018, 12:25 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 11,740
When in Rome do as the Romans. Cultural Appropriation is a new term unknown to me. Income Disparity is a term known to me.
Thanks from Hollywood and the Beast
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old March 19th, 2018, 02:51 AM   #12
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
Oh, the irony was totally lost
If you think that was cultural appropriation then you are totally lost.

Not even close there Kermit.
Lyzza is offline  
Old March 19th, 2018, 11:47 AM   #13
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 3,815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
If you think that was cultural appropriation then you are totally lost.

Not even close there Kermit.
So the Italian girl celebrating the Irish holiday is ok then. See, you guys need to come up with a rule book on this stuff. Something we can laugh at.
Thanks from Braveheart
guy39 is offline  
Old March 19th, 2018, 12:01 PM   #14
Go Go Go
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Earth
Posts: 141
Italy are a bigger nation than Ireland.
the Beast is offline  
Old March 19th, 2018, 12:23 PM   #15
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
So the Italian girl celebrating the Irish holiday is ok then. See, you guys need to come up with a rule book on this stuff. Something we can laugh at.
Ok, so you seriously missed that part about aspects of a dominant culture group cant be culturally appropriated?

Would a coloring book be easier for you to follow along with?
Thanks from Clara007
Lyzza is offline  
Old March 19th, 2018, 01:04 PM   #16
Go Go Go
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Earth
Posts: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
When in Rome do as the Romans. Cultural Appropriation is a new term unknown to me. Income Disparity is a term known to me.
Rome Reich weren't this Army old time fashion ?
the Beast is offline  
Old March 19th, 2018, 04:43 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 3,815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
Ok, so you seriously missed that part about aspects of a dominant culture group cant be culturally appropriated?

Would a coloring book be easier for you to follow along with?
I understand what it is very well. Here let me demonstrate what it is

guy39 is offline  
Old March 19th, 2018, 04:52 PM   #18
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
I understand what it is very well. Here let me demonstrate what it is

Oh wow! a RL pic of you and your only loved one. How precious.

Fuck off until you have a clue........
Thanks from tristanrobin and RNG
Lyzza is offline  
Old March 20th, 2018, 09:15 PM   #19
Quid est veritas?
 
Peter the Roman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: The heart of darkness
Posts: 462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
Ok, so you seriously missed that part about aspects of a dominant culture group cant be culturally appropriated?

Would a coloring book be easier for you to follow along with?
Are you suggesting that European Americans are a monoculture? I would say the dominant culture group in America would either be German-Americans or British-Americans.
Peter the Roman is offline  
Old March 20th, 2018, 09:38 PM   #20
Put some ice on that
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter the Roman View Post
Are you suggesting that European Americans are a monoculture? I would say the dominant culture group in America would either be German-Americans or British-Americans.
Whatever do you mean? The Irish had it great 8n early america
Sabcat is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Social Issues

Tags
appropriation, cultural, offensive



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What is Cultural Marxism? Sabcat Political Ideologies 41 November 27th, 2017 12:10 PM
What is cultural Marxism? Sabcat Progressivism 7 December 10th, 2016 11:22 AM
Tense Scene Unfolds When Black Woman Accuses White Student of Cultural Appropriation Patriot66 Current Events 34 March 31st, 2016 02:22 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.