Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Social Issues

Social Issues Social Issues and Problems - Social issues, social ill, social problems


Thanks Tree61Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 13th, 2018, 01:46 PM   #1
Member
 
Howey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Florida
Posts: 85
Thumbs down Homophobia and Hate Still Alive In Trump's Amerika

Hate crimes should have a mandatory life sentence.

Quote:
Four Florida men who authorities say were the ones captured on surveillance cameras pummeling a gay couple last month are now facing felony hate crime charges.

Footage of the April 8 attack shows Rene Chalarca and his boyfriend, Dmitry Logunov, being brutally beaten by four men after the Miami Beach Gay Pride festival. The couple was holding hands just before the assault.

When a bystander, Helmut Muller Estrada, attempted to protect the victims, he too was beaten until he was knocked unconscious and awoke in a pool of his own blood, according to reports.
Howey is offline  
Old May 13th, 2018, 01:57 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 23,488
I don't want to pay for the miserable s.o.b.'s with my taxes to the tune of $186k per year.

I think they all deserve to be put into a room alone with five gay people and the door locked.

If the hate crime is against black people, then it should be five black people. If it's against women, it should be five women. . .etc.

It would stop fast enough after enough eyes were gouged out and enough testicles were ripped off.
tristanrobin is offline  
Old May 13th, 2018, 02:08 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
LongWinded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 11,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
I don't want to pay for the miserable s.o.b.'s with my taxes to the tune of $186k per year.

I think they all deserve to be put into a room alone with five gay people and the door locked.

If the hate crime is against black people, then it should be five black people. If it's against women, it should be five women. . .etc.

It would stop fast enough after enough eyes were gouged out and enough testicles were ripped off.

I think they should be put in Gitmo. These are domestic terrorists crimes. Attacking Americans. They should be put where we put our terrorists who commit crimes against our nation. At Gitmo
Thanks from tristanrobin, skews13 and Lyzza
LongWinded is offline  
Old May 13th, 2018, 02:09 PM   #4
Member
 
Howey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Florida
Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongWinded View Post
I think they should be put in Gitmo. These are domestic terrorists crimes. Attacking Americans. They should be put where we put our terrorists who commit crimes against our nation. At Gitmo
Except in Bizarro Amerika, gays, women, hispanics and blacks aren't really Americans.
Howey is offline  
Old May 13th, 2018, 02:10 PM   #5
Member
 
Howey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Florida
Posts: 85
Which reminds me...I just dug out my old avatar from somewhere else...
Thanks from LongWinded
Howey is offline  
Old May 13th, 2018, 02:13 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
LongWinded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 11,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howey View Post
Except in Bizarro Amerika, gays, women, hispanics and blacks aren't really Americans.
Well, I don't live in Bizarro's Amerika. I live in the constitutional America and his domestic terrorists need locked up.
Thanks from Lyzza
LongWinded is offline  
Old May 13th, 2018, 02:16 PM   #7
Member
 
Howey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Florida
Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howey View Post
Which reminds me...I just dug out my old avatar from somewhere else...
Howey is offline  
Old May 13th, 2018, 02:26 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
LongWinded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 11,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howey View Post
omg...you predicted this. Thanks....
LongWinded is offline  
Old May 13th, 2018, 03:02 PM   #9
Put some ice on that
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,550
What is the definition of a hate crime?
Thanks from caconservative and Jimgorn
Sabcat is offline  
Old May 13th, 2018, 03:09 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,165
And just who, exactly, gets to determine what a "hate Crime" is??.. Howey???... Longwinded???... Cammy??... Clara?? ...RNG??
Thanks from caconservative and Sabcat
Jimgorn is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Social Issues

Tags
alive, amerika, hate, homophobia, trump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
President Trumpís tax plan keeps the socialist communist progressive income tax alive johnwk Current Events 82 December 26th, 2017 05:24 AM
Thanks Pence and Trump for Making Homophobia Acceptable ... tristanrobin Gay and Lesbian Rights 128 October 23rd, 2017 04:41 PM
This isnt Amerika yet. This shit has to stop coke Current Events 37 December 9th, 2014 02:52 PM
Republican Amerika intangible child Current Events 11 October 1st, 2013 08:55 PM
Give me more steroids, or I'll kick yer ass, Amerika intangible child Politicians 0 March 15th, 2007 10:30 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.