Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Social Issues

Social Issues Social Issues and Problems - Social issues, social ill, social problems


Thanks Tree84Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 7th, 2018, 03:25 PM   #41
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 16,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Ass View Post
Yes, it is true. A pregnant woman has a separate human being living in her with a sepetate brain, a heart and circulatory system. To deny that is to deny science. Thanks for making my point.
Actually it doesn’t have a “separate brain” until about 22 weeks that is science.
Thanks from Lyzza
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old June 7th, 2018, 03:33 PM   #42
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Hog Hollar, Alabama
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Obviously not. When you try to legislate your point of view on others that is the opposite of tolerant.
Y'all got same-sex marriage instilled by five lawyers against the will of the majority and legalized baby murder against the will of the majority. You must live in an alternative universe.
Bad Ass is offline  
Old June 7th, 2018, 03:34 PM   #43
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Hog Hollar, Alabama
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Actually it doesn’t have a “separate brain” until about 22 weeks that is science.
And abortion is legal at 22 weeks, right?
Bad Ass is offline  
Old June 7th, 2018, 03:36 PM   #44
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
You are free to believe that if you choose. You are not free to impose your beliefs on other people.

And that is more true when you have neither science nor scripture to justify your position.


WHY IS THIS concept so difficult to grasp? THESE guys!! GUYS! MEN! Who will never be pregnant--will never know the pain, the life-threatening bleeding, nausea/vomiting, high blood pressure, preeclampsia, anemia, kidney infections, stroke, enlargement of the heart, blood poisoning, ectopic pregnancy, placenta previa, embolisms......but YEAH--

MY BODY IS MY BODY. YOUR BODY IS YOUR BODY.....and until MEN are willing and ABLE to GET PREGNANT, ALL OF them need to shut their pie holes.
Clara007 is offline  
Old June 7th, 2018, 03:56 PM   #45
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Hog Hollar, Alabama
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
WHY IS THIS concept so difficult to grasp? THESE guys!! GUYS! MEN! Who will never be pregnant--will never know the pain, the life-threatening bleeding, nausea/vomiting, high blood pressure, preeclampsia, anemia, kidney infections, stroke, enlargement of the heart, blood poisoning, ectopic pregnancy, placenta previa, embolisms......but YEAH--

MY BODY IS MY BODY. YOUR BODY IS YOUR BODY.....and until MEN are willing and ABLE to GET PREGNANT, ALL OF them need to shut their pie holes.
You ever see what happens to a human being that is aborted? What about their body? What about their life? It has nothing to do with men. Millions of women in America are pro life.
Bad Ass is offline  
Old June 7th, 2018, 03:59 PM   #46
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 30,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Ass View Post
Y'all got same-sex marriage instilled by five lawyers against the will of the majority and legalized baby murder against the will of the majority. You must live in an alternative universe.
Wrong again.

Public Opinion on Abortion | Pew Research Center
Thanks from Lyzza
RNG is offline  
Old June 7th, 2018, 04:00 PM   #47
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 30,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Ass View Post
You ever see what happens to a human being that is aborted? What about their body? What about their life? It has nothing to do with men. Millions of women in America are pro life.
I know many women who had an abortion. Only one regrets it. But I know lots of women who carried a child and regretted it for the rest of their lives.

So that's bullshit too.
Thanks from Lyzza
RNG is offline  
Old June 7th, 2018, 04:03 PM   #48
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Hog Hollar, Alabama
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
I haven't been wrong yet. I notice you didn't mention same-sex marriage. You know Im right. I like my poll.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ong-majority-/
Bad Ass is offline  
Old June 7th, 2018, 04:05 PM   #49
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Hog Hollar, Alabama
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
I know many women who had an abortion. Only one regrets it. But I know lots of women who carried a child and regretted it for the rest of their lives.

So that's bullshit too.
Who you know is irrelevant. The truth is millions of women in America are pro life, so your claim about men is a lie.
Bad Ass is offline  
Old June 7th, 2018, 04:06 PM   #50
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Hog Hollar, Alabama
Posts: 95
Post removed - DTT rule violation

Last edited by imaginethat; June 8th, 2018 at 05:23 AM.
Bad Ass is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Social Issues

Tags
tolerant



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Latest News from the "Tolerant" Evangelical Christians ... tristanrobin Current Events 4 April 19th, 2018 10:25 AM
Tolerant Liberals! coke Current Events 8 March 26th, 2017 06:24 PM
More From The Tolerant Left excalibur Current Events 1 July 23rd, 2013 08:14 PM
Worlds Least Racially Tolerant Countries roastpork Civil Rights 14 May 18th, 2013 11:10 AM
Imam behind Islamic center preaches most tolerant brand of Islam CNN Current Events 200 November 4th, 2010 09:37 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.