Defending The Truth Political Forum

Defending The Truth Political Forum (http://defendingthetruth.com/political-forums.php)
-   Socialism (http://defendingthetruth.com/socialism/)
-   -   Socialism is wrong, delusional, and evil (http://defendingthetruth.com/socialism/40045-socialism-wrong-delusional-evil.html)

webguy4 June 15th, 2014 05:00 AM

Socialism is wrong, delusional, and evil
 
a common truism is:

socialism works until you run out of other people's money.

which is true enough, but only hints at the depth of the evil socialism represents. deciding that you can make life fair is delusional. deciding you know better what someone else should do with their money is arrogant. taking someone else's property? come on, ya gotta know that just ain't right.

If you got up this morning and thought if we took all the wealth of bill gates, warren buffet and mark zuckerberg and divided it up among all the people, that would somehow improve the world.......that's just really really dumb.

Sabcat June 15th, 2014 05:19 AM

Socialism. Wrong leaves you a slave to the state.

Crony capitalism. Wrong makes you a slave to the wage.

But they are sisters. Branches of the same tree.

What do you suggest we do?

imaginethat June 15th, 2014 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabcat (Post 674711)
Socialism. Wrong leaves you a slave to the state.

Crony capitalism. Wrong makes you a slave to the wage.

But they are sisters. Branches of the same tree.

What do you suggest we do?

You missed it.

Socialism. Wrong leaves you a slave to the state.

Crony capitalism. Wrong makes you a slave to the bank.

Reality. The state owes the bank, too.

Beasty June 15th, 2014 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by webguy4 (Post 674708)
a common truism is:

socialism works until you run out of other people's money.

which is true enough, but only hints at the depth of the evil socialism represents. deciding that you can make life fair is delusional. deciding you know better what someone else should do with their money is arrogant. taking someone else's property? come on, ya gotta know that just ain't right.

If you got up this morning and thought if we took all the wealth of bill gates, warren buffet and mark zuckerberg and divided it up among all the people, that would somehow improve the world.......that's just really really dumb.

Shut your mouth, corporate shill. Of course if you took those peoples vast wealth and distributed it to less privelaged people it would improve the world by putting everyone on an equal playing field. That fact that you believe differently shows how dumb you are.

Socialism doesn't aim to make the world completely equal in every aspect- it aims to put all types of people on equal playing fields. Capitalism openly encourages an unequal, hurtful society claiming it as something virtuous. Is that not the bigger evil?

Is your property not being taken already through taxes? There isn't much difference in truth. It may be arrogant but that doesn't mean it's not right. What? Do you think you just "earn" your property all by yourself? Your livelihood is dependent upon everyone else around you. Do you think you are just going to have things without a direct action from others? You only have the money to buy commodities because someone else needed the work or production you produced. You don't think that you are the only one to blame for your wealth or poverty do you? That's why people don't simply "need to work harder" to achieve wealth; only a child could believe something so juvenile.

I advocate the smart allocation of resources on a national and eventually global scale based on the real needs of human beings, not the sway of an "invisible hand" that is subject to the corruption of fat cats and the impulsive purchases of a general populace hell bent on materialistic wastefulness.

Sabcat June 15th, 2014 05:49 AM

Sell The Vatican, Feed The World (HD, Official) - YouTube

Sabcat June 15th, 2014 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beasty (Post 674716)
Shut your mouth, corporate shill. Of course if you took those peoples vast wealth and distributed it to less privelaged people it would improve the world by putting everyone on an equal playing field. That fact that you believe differently shows how dumb you are.

Socialism doesn't aim to make the world completely equal in every aspect- it aims to put all types of people on equal playing fields. Capitalism openly encourages an unequal, hurtful society claiming it as something virtuous. Is that not the bigger evil?

Is your property not being taken already through taxes? There isn't much difference in truth. It may be arrogant but that doesn't mean it's not right. What? Do you think you just "earn" your property all by yourself? Your livelihood is dependent upon everyone else around you. Do you think you are just going to have things without a direct action from others? You only have the money to buy commodities because someone else needed the work or production you produced. You don't think that you are the only one to blame for your wealth or poverty do you? That's why people don't simply "need to work harder" to achieve wealth; only a child could believe something so juvenile.

I advocate the smart allocation of resources on a national and eventually global scale based on the real needs of human beings, not the sway of an "invisible hand" that is subject to the corruption of fat cats and the impulsive purchases of a general populace hell bent on materialistic wastefulness.

My issue with socialism is that it's overturning all fiscal Responsibility to the state.

A true anarchist society would be my end game but I don't believe that human nature and it's desire to controll would allow that.

Beasty June 15th, 2014 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabcat (Post 674721)
My issue with socialism is that it's overturning all fiscal Responsibility to the state.

A true anarchist society would be my end game but I don't believe that human nature and it's desire to controll would allow that.

No, people still have fiscal responsibility in Socialism. Their patronage to public property and work keeps the world afloat. The state just helps you balance your budget and do your checkbook so that it isn't screwed up.

Your end game isn't Anarchism, it's Communism. Neither of them have a state.

NowhereMan June 15th, 2014 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beasty (Post 674723)
No, people still have fiscal responsibility in Socialism. Their patronage to public property and work keeps the world afloat. The state just helps you balance your budget and do your checkbook so that it isn't screwed up.

I am a big boy and can take care of myself, thank you.
Since you are, by your own admission, still a child and need a responsible parent to take care of you, find one, just don't force that on me and mine.
There are countries you could defect to instead of forcing your evil on me.
Or you could grow up.
Socialism is pure evil and no amount of propaganda or BS can change that fact.
It has failed over and over and over again, everywhere and everytime it has been forced on people.
FAILED!
People end up living nasty, desperate lives.
Evil.
So, STFU with your commie bullshit, kid.

Sabcat June 15th, 2014 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beasty (Post 674723)
No, people still have fiscal responsibility in Socialism. Their patronage to public property and work keeps the world afloat. The state just helps you balance your budget and do your checkbook so that it isn't screwed up.

Your end game isn't Anarchism, it's Communism. Neither of them have a state.


I believe you are confused. If you turn over all responsibility to the state they will take more and more. Socialism cannot survive without crony capitalism. The people are but pawns in both games.


com·mu·nism noun \ˈkäm-yə-ˌni-zəm, -yü-\
: a way of organizing a society in which the government owns the things that are used to make and transport products (such as land, oil, factories, ships, etc.) and there is no privately owned property


Full Definition of COMMUNISM

1
a :* a theory advocating elimination of private property
b :* a system in which goods are owned in common and are available to all as needed
2
capitalized
a :* a doctrine based on revolutionary Marxian socialism and Marxism-Leninism that was the official ideology of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics
b :* a totalitarian system of government in which a single authoritarian party controls state-owned means of production
c :* a final stage of society in Marxist theory in which the state has withered away and economic goods are distributed equitably

Sabcat June 15th, 2014 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NowhereMan (Post 674724)
I am a big boy and can take care of myself, thank you.
Since you are, by your own admission, still a child and need a responsible parent to take care of you, find one, just don't force that on me and mine.
There are countries you could defect to instead of forcing your evil on me.
Or you could grow up.
Socialism is pure evil and no amount of propaganda or BS can change that fact.
It has failed over and over and over again, everywhere and everytime it has been forced on people.
FAILED!
People end up living nasty, desperate lives.
Evil.
So, STFU with your commie bullshit, kid.


You also have to understand that capitalism is also a failure


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:29 PM.


Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.