Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies > Socialism

Socialism Socialism Forum - Political Philosophy Forum


Thanks Tree102Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 21st, 2015, 12:12 PM   #61
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
I have asked on numerous threads...what are the goals and economic plans for the states of the socialists?

Oh, and don't lump me in w/ "all"
You see it never began. All that you replied to on this was that you don't like supply side economics.

Then a bunch of stomping around and patting yourself on the back. If you don't know what the socialist agenda is how do you plan on convincing any one else?
Thanks from Jimmyb
Sabcat is offline  
Old October 21st, 2015, 12:15 PM   #62
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the mind of liberal hippies
Posts: 38,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayt View Post
Don't worry about Jimmy. I'm going to be wiping the floor with him for a while. Oops, I promised not to use wiki. Doesn't matter I can back it up. I have many safety nets.
Explain to everyone why you cannot address any of my posts and why you copy and paste jobs have been taken apart? Perhaps the lackey can help you.
Jimmyb is offline  
Old October 21st, 2015, 12:20 PM   #63
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayt View Post
The argument is over. I advocate for getting rid of Voodoo Economics. You have no argument so that's it. Join the democratic party.
Sabcat is offline  
Old October 21st, 2015, 12:27 PM   #64
Fayt Storm ON [OFF]
 
Fayt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Not in MD
Posts: 15,796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
You see it never began. All that you replied to on this was that you don't like supply side economics.

Then a bunch of stomping around and patting yourself on the back. If you don't know what the socialist agenda is how do you plan on convincing any one else?
You're already a socialist. It's the specific issue that you haven't decided you wanted to debate. We agree that government should tax to provide for programs. Now, where's your argument?
Fayt is offline  
Old October 21st, 2015, 12:29 PM   #65
Fayt Storm ON [OFF]
 
Fayt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Not in MD
Posts: 15,796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
Explain to everyone why you cannot address any of my posts and why you copy and paste jobs have been taken apart? Perhaps the lackey can help you.
Where's your reply to my rebuttal. Reaganomics didn't work and proven to be a hoax.
Fayt is offline  
Old October 21st, 2015, 12:30 PM   #66
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayt View Post
You're already a socialist. It's the specific issue that you haven't decided you wanted to debate. We agree that government should tax to provide for programs. Now, where's your argument?
You can't even explain what your socialist position is how is it that you can attach the label to others?

Why do you have a problem actually addressing posts and insisting on putting words in other people's mouths?

Is it some kind of delusion or something?
Thanks from Jimmyb

Last edited by Sabcat; October 21st, 2015 at 01:25 PM.
Sabcat is offline  
Old October 21st, 2015, 12:36 PM   #67
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,435
Every thread where the socialists are asked not to defend but simply present their position it turns into this shitstorm.

Why is that?

Is it because they don't know what it is?

Is it because they just don't have one?

Trump 2016
Sabcat is offline  
Old October 21st, 2015, 01:21 PM   #68
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the mind of liberal hippies
Posts: 38,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayt View Post
Where's your reply to my rebuttal. Reaganomics didn't work and proven to be a hoax.
You did not make a rebuttal. You copy and pasted the same left wing blog platitudes and it was summarily taken apart as is all of our Google searched copy and paste jobs.
Thanks from Sabcat
Jimmyb is offline  
Old October 21st, 2015, 02:53 PM   #69
Fayt Storm ON [OFF]
 
Fayt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Not in MD
Posts: 15,796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
You can't even explain what your socialist position is how is it that you can attach the label to others?

Why do you have a problem actually addressing posts and insisting on putting words in other people's mouths?

Is it some kind of delusion or something?
Again. I believe that our government (we the people) should provide for what we the people (our government) feels is in the general welfare of us. That's public schools, traffic signs, parks, EPA, healthcar, social security, etc etc etc.

My argument is that we all agree with some level of socialism. Which issue do you have a problem with or are you just scared I'm going to destroy your world view.

Seems like it to me.
Fayt is offline  
Old October 21st, 2015, 02:54 PM   #70
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 4,336
You're on fire, Fayt!
Thanks from Fayt
Lyzza is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies > Socialism

Tags
america, democratic, socialist



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
From the Democratic Socialist of America coke Current Events 2 October 19th, 2015 02:52 PM
America's Views Align Surprisingly Well With Those of "Socialist" Bernie Sanders So LongWinded Current Events 13 May 27th, 2015 01:36 PM
Socialist desperation coke Americas 6 October 18th, 2014 04:26 PM
Is Obama a Socialist? baloney_detector Socialism 17 December 7th, 2012 10:57 AM
Giuliani: Democratic health plans 'socialist' CNN Current Events 45 August 20th, 2007 02:19 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.