Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies > Socialism

Socialism Socialism Forum - Political Philosophy Forum


Thanks Tree102Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 21st, 2015, 02:55 PM   #71
Fayt Storm ON [OFF]
 
Fayt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Not in MD
Posts: 15,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
You did not make a rebuttal. You copy and pasted the same left wing blog platitudes and it was summarily taken apart as is all of our Google searched copy and paste jobs.
Year, in your imagination. I replied. Anyone who believe starve the beast is meant to increase revenue to the federal government always loses the debate.

So are you done and a democrat yet?
Fayt is offline  
Old October 21st, 2015, 03:04 PM   #72
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayt View Post
Again. I believe that our government (we the people) should provide for what we the people (our government) feels is in the general welfare of us. That's public schools, traffic signs, parks, EPA, healthcar, social security, etc etc etc.

My argument is that we all agree with some level of socialism. Which issue do you have a problem with or are you just scared I'm going to destroy your world view.

Seems like it to me.
It's simple I take issue w/ the use of violence to insure that I participate it those programs. I view the government as a separate entity that does nothing but consume. You want to use violence to force me to participate. I wish to allow you to do what ever you wish as long as it doesn't have a negative affect on me.

You have not made an argument because you don't have a plan or goal. Never once on here has a socialist even come close to talking about these things honestly. (Ok goober until someone came and fucked up the thread and even cam but the same thing)

Trump is the only hope for the future
Sabcat is online now  
Old October 21st, 2015, 03:06 PM   #73
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
You're on fire, Fayt!
As in burning out or going up in flames?

Yeah. It's a bit sad.
Sabcat is online now  
Old October 21st, 2015, 03:06 PM   #74
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 4,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
As in burning out or going up in flames?

Yeah. It's a bit sad.
Hey, now. Be nice.
Lyzza is offline  
Old October 21st, 2015, 03:17 PM   #75
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
Hey, now. Be nice.
I'm nice. I have danced this dance w/ LW. I'm honestly hoping that f will give some truth to the subject. No one else seems to be able to. I'm extremely fiscally conservative. I don't think I should ever have to involuntarily pay for someone else's stuff. Period.
Sabcat is online now  
Old October 21st, 2015, 03:20 PM   #76
Fayt Storm ON [OFF]
 
Fayt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Not in MD
Posts: 15,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
It's simple I take issue w/ the use of violence to insure that I participate it those programs. I view the government as a separate entity that does nothing but consume. You want to use violence to force me to participate. I wish to allow you to do what ever you wish as long as it doesn't have a negative affect on me.

You have not made an argument because you don't have a plan or goal. Never once on here has a socialist even come close to talking about these things honestly. (Ok goober until someone came and fucked up the thread and even cam but the same thing)

Trump is the only hope for the future
Violence? What the hell are you talking about. I know why you can't entertain me with a good argument, you're crazy. Hyperbole is your argument and you're not looking good promoting your conservative views.

Oh, and by the way. Donald Trump is a conservative.
Fayt is offline  
Old October 21st, 2015, 03:20 PM   #77
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 4,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
I'm nice. I have danced this dance w/ LW. I'm honestly hoping that f will give some truth to the subject. No one else seems to be able to. I'm extremely fiscally conservative. I don't think I should ever have to involuntarily pay for someone else's stuff. Period.
What? No way. I always have my (guy friends) buy me stuff. Guess I am fiscally conservative with my own money, and kind of in a socialist kind of way with their money. Whatever. Their only boys after all.

I'm joking. I only make them buy me some stuff. Fun stuff.

Last edited by Lyzza; October 21st, 2015 at 03:24 PM.
Lyzza is offline  
Old October 21st, 2015, 03:21 PM   #78
Fayt Storm ON [OFF]
 
Fayt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Not in MD
Posts: 15,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
I'm nice. I have danced this dance w/ LW. I'm honestly hoping that f will give some truth to the subject. No one else seems to be able to. I'm extremely fiscally conservative. I don't think I should ever have to involuntarily pay for someone else's stuff. Period.
Seems like the 1 who want free stuff is you. You use our roads, schools, parks, water, trash collection. Do I need to go on? Pay your taxes moocher.
Fayt is offline  
Old October 21st, 2015, 03:22 PM   #79
Fayt Storm ON [OFF]
 
Fayt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Not in MD
Posts: 15,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
What? No way. I always have my boy toys buy me stuff. Guess I am fiscally conservative with my own money, and kind of in a socialist kind of way with their money. Whatever. Their only boys after all.

I'm joking. I only make them buy me some stuff. Fun stuff.
There you go with the boy toys again
Thanks from Lyzza
Fayt is offline  
Old October 21st, 2015, 03:22 PM   #80
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 4,336
Fightin' Fayt!

Boys beware!
Thanks from Fayt
Lyzza is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies > Socialism

Tags
america, democratic, socialist



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
From the Democratic Socialist of America coke Current Events 2 October 19th, 2015 02:52 PM
America's Views Align Surprisingly Well With Those of "Socialist" Bernie Sanders So LongWinded Current Events 13 May 27th, 2015 01:36 PM
Socialist desperation coke Americas 6 October 18th, 2014 04:26 PM
Is Obama a Socialist? baloney_detector Socialism 17 December 7th, 2012 10:57 AM
Giuliani: Democratic health plans 'socialist' CNN Current Events 45 August 20th, 2007 02:19 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.