Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies > Socialism

Socialism Socialism Forum - Political Philosophy Forum


Thanks Tree112Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 22nd, 2015, 04:53 AM   #71
Senior Member
 
Asimov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
It would be impossible for it to make sense to you. If it made sense to you, you wouldn't have made your posts that show a deep and fundemental lack of understanding of American history and the Constitution.
JB, you are trying to explain a concept of differential calculus to a someone who has difficulty with addition and subtraction. That is why G has resorted to mocking you, it's a defense mechanism children use when they have no idea what an adult is talking about. Give it up.
Thanks from Jimmyb, Sabcat and coke
Asimov is offline  
Old November 22nd, 2015, 06:22 AM   #72
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 8,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asimov View Post
JB, you are trying to explain a concept of differential calculus to a someone who has difficulty with addition and subtraction. That is why G has resorted to mocking you, it's a defense mechanism children use when they have no idea what an adult is talking about. Give it up.
The reason I am mocking Jimmy is that this is a thread about economics, and Jimmy is making constitutional arguments about unrelated matters.
Because he is lost on the subject of economics, and is trying to show "how smart he is" by trying to deflect the thread into an area he believes he has mastered.

He does this all the time. He is unable to explain the Noah story, in a way that doesn't make it patently obvious that it is a fable, so he claims to have doe it somewhere else (of course he hasn't)
Thanks from RNG and coke
goober is offline  
Old November 22nd, 2015, 07:03 AM   #73
Commie Exposer
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 38,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
The reason I am mocking Jimmy is that this is a thread about economics, and Jimmy is making constitutional arguments about unrelated matters.
Because he is lost on the subject of economics, and is trying to show "how smart he is" by trying to deflect the thread into an area he believes he has mastered.

He does this all the time. He is unable to explain the Noah story, in a way that doesn't make it patently obvious that it is a fable, so he claims to have doe it somewhere else (of course he hasn't)
Actually you started with the construction of the country. All I did was correct you.
Thanks from coke
Jimmyb is offline  
Old November 22nd, 2015, 07:54 AM   #74
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 8,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
Actually you started with the construction of the country. All I did was correct you.
All you did was try to derail a thread about economics with founding fathers constitutional principles nonsense.
And even then your were flat out wrong in the context of the discussion.
It is possible under the US constitution to rewrite the US constitution, that's the only point that was pertinent, and since you couldn't say that wasn't true, because it is, you go into your song and dance about the "founding principles" and all the other nonsense, as though the thinking of 18th century slave owners had achieved some high ground that was unattainable today.
Thanks from coke
goober is offline  
Old November 22nd, 2015, 08:08 AM   #75
Commie Exposer
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 38,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
All you did was try to derail a thread about economics with founding fathers constitutional principles nonsense.
And even then your were flat out wrong in the context of the discussion.
It is possible under the US constitution to rewrite the US constitution, that's the only point that was pertinent, and since you couldn't say that wasn't true, because it is, you go into your song and dance about the "founding principles" and all the other nonsense, as though the thinking of 18th century slave owners had achieved some high ground that was unattainable today.
Actually you tried to present an incorrect constitutional method and construct with economics. All I did was correct your errors and watch you go further off the reservation.
Thanks from coke
Jimmyb is offline  
Old November 22nd, 2015, 08:38 AM   #76
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 8,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
Actually you tried to present an incorrect constitutional method and construct with economics. All I did was correct your errors and watch you go further off the reservation.
No, Jimmy, you were being an asshole troll, and you made stuff up that wasn't true, you do it all the time...
Thanks from coke
goober is offline  
Old November 22nd, 2015, 09:05 AM   #77
Commie Exposer
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 38,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
No, Jimmy, you were being an asshole troll, and you made stuff up that wasn't true, you do it all the time...
Everything I said is true and accurate and you will not attempt to demonstrate that I am incorrect as has been evidenced over and over.
Thanks from coke
Jimmyb is offline  
Old November 22nd, 2015, 11:00 AM   #78
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 8,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
Everything I said is true and accurate and you will not attempt to demonstrate that I am incorrect as has been evidenced over and over.
You just lied, you said you were correcting me, and what I had said was true, you set up a straw man, but it wasn't anything I has said.

Tell us the story of Noah, if you want to be informative...
goober is offline  
Old November 22nd, 2015, 11:04 AM   #79
Commie Exposer
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 38,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
You just lied, you said you were correcting me, and what I had said was true, you set up a straw man, but it wasn't anything I has said.

Tell us the story of Noah, if you want to be informative...
I didn't lie and don't need to lie. You have a history of making fabricated statements. You are in full avoidance mode because you cannot make an argument, which is your MO.

If you want to know about Noah, read my posts rather than avoiding my posts on the subject, which is your MO.
Jimmyb is offline  
Old November 22nd, 2015, 11:48 AM   #80
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 8,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
I didn't lie and don't need to lie. You have a history of making fabricated statements. You are in full avoidance mode because you cannot make an argument, which is your MO.

If you want to know about Noah, read my posts rather than avoiding my posts on the subject, which is your MO.
What you posted about Noah, was the nonsense about the Black Sea.
You never explained how a 500 year old man built a ship the size of an aircraft carrier with stone tools, you never addressed why the human and animal genomes do not show a bottleneck where populations of all land animals were reduced to a few members, and you never explained where all the water went.
Of course the explanation is simple, it's just a story, but you can't bring yourself to say that.

Can the constitution be changed?
goober is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies > Socialism

Tags
economic, plan, socialist



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
From Master Plan to No Plan: The Slow Death of Public Higher Education intangible child Current Events 3 October 29th, 2015 05:29 AM
Guess Who Else Is A Socialist skews13 Americas 155 October 23rd, 2015 07:54 PM
Socialist desperation coke Americas 6 October 18th, 2014 04:26 PM
Chicago should thank the Socialist Gov! coke Current Events 2 August 24th, 2014 01:16 AM
My Economic Protection Plan Jzyehoshua Money and Finance 4 February 28th, 2008 06:53 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.