Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies > Socialism

Socialism Socialism Forum - Political Philosophy Forum


Thanks Tree269Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 12th, 2015, 03:44 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 53,214
How socialist does this sound?

Quote:
The protest which is put forward in the name of humanity does not fit the mouth of a generation that makes it possible for the most depraved degenerates to propagate themselves, thereby imposing unspeakable suffering on their own products and their contemporaries, while on the other hand contraceptives are permitted and sold in every drug store and even by street hawkers, so that babies should not be born even among the healthiest of our people. . . But the practical prevention of procreation among millions of our very best people is not considered as an evil, nor does it offend against the noble morality of this social class but rather encourages their short-sightedness and mental lethargy. . .How devoid of ideals and how ignoble is the whole contemporary system! The fact that the churches join in committing this sin against the image of God, even though they continue to emphasize the dignity of that image, is quite in keeping with their present activities. They talk about the Spirit, but they allow man, as the embodiment of the Spirit, to degenerate to the proletarian level. Then they look on with amazement when they realize how small is the influence of the Christian Faith in their own country and how depraved and ungodly is this riff-raff which is physically degenerate and therefore morally degenerate also. To balance this state of affairs they try to convert the Hottentots and the Zulus and the Kaffirs and to bestow on them the blessings of the Church, while our European people, God be praised and thanked, are left to become the victims of moral depravity, the pious missionary goes out to Central Africa and establishes missionary stations for negroes. Finally, sound and healthy though primitive and backward people will be transformed, under the name of our 'higher civilization', into a motley of lazy and brutalized mongrels.
Socialism holds the proletariat high. Nazism does not.

The excerpt is from Mein Kampf.
Thanks from coke
imaginethat is offline  
Old December 12th, 2015, 04:28 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
Asimov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
You would have been executed, rape was a crime, even for the Nazis.
Hitler actually DID issue an order at an SS rally that his officers were to hook up with and impregnate an Aryan female so they could breed enough super-babies to staff 1,000 more SS legions. And the results were very fruitful and promising. But the regime didn't last long enough for the babies to grow up and become full-blown Nazis.

BTW, the reason Nazism looks like socialism isn't just because the stole and then misused the word. I think it's because a dictatorship of right-wing extremists and an alleged dictatorship of the proletariat essentially turn out the same way. That's because the right-left political spectrum is not as linear as some people suppose. It actually runs in a circle, like the difference between east and west. Whichever way you travel, you can still end up in the same place.
Thanks from Sabcat, coke and Lyzza
Asimov is offline  
Old December 12th, 2015, 04:43 PM   #13
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asimov View Post
Hitler actually DID issue an order at an SS rally that his officers were to hook up with and impregnate an Aryan female so they could breed enough super-babies to staff 1,000 more SS legions. And the results were very fruitful and promising. But the regime didn't last long enough for the babies to grow up and become full-blown Nazis.

BTW, the reason Nazism looks like socialism isn't just because the stole and then misused the word. I think it's because a dictatorship of right-wing extremists and an alleged dictatorship of the proletariat essentially turn out the same way. That's because the right-left political spectrum is not as linear as some people suppose. It actually runs in a circle, like the difference between east and west. Whichever way you travel, you can still end up in the same place.


My god!!

That you for being able to see past this right/left flying monkey balls that has been beaten into our consciousness over the last 100 years. Absolute submission to the state is absolute submission to the state. It is irrelevant if you think that your views are being represented at the time given a generation or two (probably less)'of complete state control the end game is still the same.
Thanks from coke and Asimov
Sabcat is offline  
Old December 12th, 2015, 04:43 PM   #14
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
How socialist does this sound?



Socialism holds the proletariat high. Nazism does not.

The excerpt is from Mein Kampf.
Stateists are statists.
Thanks from coke
Sabcat is offline  
Old December 12th, 2015, 05:06 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 53,214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Stateists are statists.
Then fine Sabcat. What does "Why nazis were socialists?" mean, and why does it even matter?

The "Nazism is socialism" movement began with those on the right who were looking for one more reason to damn socialism, i.e., the left, and exonerate and glorify the right.

Statists may be statists, but that doesn't make nazis into socialists, any more than saying terminal cancer is a fatal car wreck because both kill ya.
Thanks from RNG and coke
imaginethat is offline  
Old December 12th, 2015, 05:44 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 8,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
The nazi's were fascists.

You don't have a good grasp on this history thing do you?
Thanks from coke
skews13 is offline  
Old December 12th, 2015, 05:51 PM   #17
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Then fine Sabcat. What does "Why nazis were socialists?" mean, and why does it even matter?

The "Nazism is socialism" movement began with those on the right who were looking for one more reason to damn socialism, i.e., the left, and exonerate and glorify the right.

Statists may be statists, but that doesn't make nazis into socialists, any more than saying terminal cancer is a fatal car wreck because both kill ya.
They may have differed in some surface ideology but economically they operated very similarly. The limited personal freedoms and ultimate state control are also basically the same.
Thanks from coke
Sabcat is offline  
Old December 12th, 2015, 05:53 PM   #18
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post
The nazi's were fascists.

You don't have a good grasp on this history thing do you?
Read.
Thanks from coke
Sabcat is offline  
Old December 12th, 2015, 06:08 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 8,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Read.

We're not going to revise history because you don't want to pay taxes.

The only place socialism exists on the planet, happens to be the happiest place on the planet.

Which makes me wonder what kind of sad existence it is you live.
Thanks from coke
skews13 is offline  
Old December 12th, 2015, 06:21 PM   #20
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post
We're not going to revise history because you don't want to pay taxes.

The only place socialism exists on the planet, happens to be the happiest place on the planet.

Which makes me wonder what kind of sad existence it is you live.
Taxes are one thing. Entertainment programs are a completely different one.


Willfully ignorant
Thanks from coke
Sabcat is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies > Socialism

Tags
nazis, socialists



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why do socialists hate the environment? Sabcat Current Events 37 October 16th, 2015 02:45 PM
For all you socialists out there..with love coke Current Events 0 November 18th, 2014 08:45 PM
Bad week coming for the socialists coke Current Events 28 November 3rd, 2014 04:43 AM
Teabaggers = Closeted-Socialists! Medicine Man Current Events 0 October 11th, 2014 07:28 AM
Shhh this isnt pc enough for the always caring socialists coke Current Events 2 August 26th, 2014 06:13 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.