Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies > Socialism

Socialism Socialism Forum - Political Philosophy Forum


Thanks Tree6Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 10th, 2016, 05:30 AM   #1
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,972
Open Nazism

Open Nazism threat:

- Real word of National socialists. Only in Germany these word.

- Hillary Clinton don't are my best America. If I change me to Sweden or Finland then Denmark my flag at home and USA's flag at home since late 2015 therefore I get in present in Christmas. Haved also Finnish at my mother then Swedish in my clodds garage. I live in Europe. Have America with right president some best country. I wait to 2020 if Clinton win 2016. Then when Clinton lose 2020 I can went back with american flag after have that in clodds garage.

Open your threat rights.

Kipper is offline  
Old August 10th, 2016, 05:35 AM   #2
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,972
Removing my new threat to Fascism, Mod??
Kipper is offline  
Old August 10th, 2016, 06:35 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: USA TN
Posts: 10,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipper View Post
Open Nazism threat:

- Real word of National socialists. Only in Germany these word.

- Hillary Clinton don't are my best America. If I change me to Sweden or Finland then Denmark my flag at home and USA's flag at home since late 2015 therefore I get in present in Christmas. Haved also Finnish at my mother then Swedish in my clodds garage. I live in Europe. Have America with right president some best country. I wait to 2020 if Clinton win 2016. Then when Clinton lose 2020 I can went back with american flag after have that in clodds garage.

Open your threat rights.

your grammar sucks. can't you find an online course to help you write right???
kbear is offline  
Old August 10th, 2016, 07:59 AM   #4
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,972
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbear View Post
your grammar sucks. can't you find an online course to help you write right???
Even good and critical expression!!!
Kipper is offline  
Old August 11th, 2016, 01:42 AM   #5
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,972
Nothing is wrong.
Kipper is offline  
Old August 11th, 2016, 03:18 AM   #6
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,972
Nothing is perfect of Nazism.
Kipper is offline  
Old August 11th, 2016, 03:40 AM   #7
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,972
Nazism have 30-50 percents right.

Kipper is offline  
Old August 11th, 2016, 04:19 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
iolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Rhondda
Posts: 1,049
Well, I hope all that makes sense in some language, early Aryan perhaps, but it would be nice if you could get someone to translate it, Kipper.
Thanks from Kipper
iolo is offline  
Old August 11th, 2016, 04:23 AM   #9
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,972
Quote:
Originally Posted by iolo View Post
Well, I hope all that makes sense in some language, early Aryan perhaps, but it would be nice if you could get someone to translate it, Kipper.
Is not my opinion transpiration slack collated into English, bullshit goes.

Kipper is offline  
Old August 11th, 2016, 05:46 AM   #10
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,972
Nazism second name are National Socialism and are worse. Narcisstic are Nazi name????
Kipper is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies > Socialism

Tags
nazism, open



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A Choice Between Nazism And Russia In Crimea? imaginethat Current Events 3 March 12th, 2014 10:17 AM
Open Season poet Racism 20 September 7th, 2013 09:29 AM
Conservative Activist Explains How To Recognize Living Under Nazism tadpole256 Conservatism 2 October 16th, 2010 08:37 PM
Nazism in Arizona immigration bill intangible child Current Events 15 April 25th, 2010 08:45 AM
Nazism in Arizona immigration bill Immigration 0 December 31st, 1969 04:00 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.