Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies > Socialism

Socialism Socialism Forum - Political Philosophy Forum


Thanks Tree4Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 6th, 2017, 08:17 PM   #1
M(A)GA
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 23,355
It costs $6 to visit Karl Marx grave

Yup, not only is Marx grave not in a public cemetery but you must pay around $6 if you want to visit (or dance on) the grave of one of the fathers of socialism. Socialists are even hypocrites after death.

Karl Marx grave costs $6 to visit - Business Insider
Thanks from guy39
Sabcat is offline  
Old August 6th, 2017, 08:29 PM   #2
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 15,109
I smell irony
webguy4 is offline  
Old August 6th, 2017, 10:05 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,074
My Marxism is based upon another Jewish man who lived over a hundred years ago, Groucho Marx.

"Whatever it is, I'm against it."
senor boogie woogie is offline  
Old August 6th, 2017, 10:38 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by senor boogie woogie View Post
My Marxism is based upon another Jewish man who lived over a hundred years ago, Groucho Marx.

"Whatever it is, I'm against it."
That's a great line.

https://youtu.be/WmXHLHVTjRc
imaginethat is offline  
Old August 6th, 2017, 10:43 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Yup, not only is Marx grave not in a public cemetery but you must pay around $6 if you want to visit (or dance on) the grave of one of the fathers of socialism. Socialists are even hypocrites after death.

Karl Marx grave costs $6 to visit - Business Insider
State-sponsored capitalism's revenge.
Thanks from Sabcat and Twisted Sister
imaginethat is offline  
Old August 7th, 2017, 03:38 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 10,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
State-sponsored capitalism's revenge.
Marx was a popular dime store novel author and Engels was the brain. The Father of Socialism is Engels and not Marx. Is there a fee to dance on Engels' grave? I would pay a fee to dance on Oswald Spengler's grave.

edit: The Decline of the West is Spengler's most famous book which I read cover to cover because Hitler studied Spengler. Why did I do that? I want to know what the enemy is thinking.
Thanks from Sabcat

Last edited by Twisted Sister; August 7th, 2017 at 03:49 AM.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old August 7th, 2017, 05:09 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
Marx was a popular dime store novel author and Engels was the brain. The Father of Socialism is Engels and not Marx. Is there a fee to dance on Engels' grave? I would pay a fee to dance on Oswald Spengler's grave.

edit: The Decline of the West is Spengler's most famous book which I read cover to cover because Hitler studied Spengler. Why did I do that? I want to know what the enemy is thinking.
ALWAYS good to know how your enemy thinks...ALWAYS.
Hollywood is offline  
Old August 7th, 2017, 05:16 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 8,588
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Yup, not only is Marx grave not in a public cemetery but you must pay around $6 if you want to visit (or dance on) the grave of one of the fathers of socialism. Socialists are even hypocrites after death.

Karl Marx grave costs $6 to visit - Business Insider
I was just going to comment on your borderline psychotic obsession with Marx, but I'll just add that it costs a billion dollars s to kiss Putins ass so there's that.
skews13 is offline  
Old August 7th, 2017, 05:42 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 2,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Yup, not only is Marx grave not in a public cemetery but you must pay around $6 if you want to visit (or dance on) the grave of one of the fathers of socialism. Socialists are even hypocrites after death.

Karl Marx grave costs $6 to visit - Business Insider
That is hilarious. Marxixm, Socialism, Communism its all the same thing. It is elites parading around as the state with a peasant class to support them. The only thing different between it and the feudal states of Kings and Queens is it takes politics instead of bloodline to put you in charge
guy39 is offline  
Old August 9th, 2017, 09:24 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 6,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
That is hilarious. Marxixm, Socialism, Communism its all the same thing. It is elites parading around as the state with a peasant class to support them. The only thing different between it and the feudal states of Kings and Queens is it takes politics instead of bloodline to put you in charge
Have you taken a close look at the corporatocracy that IS America right now ?? tRump is a life long member of the 1% and most of his cabinet are members as well. Talk about your elite parading around as the state !!! Supported as you say by a middle class that thanks to off shoring, down sizing, outsourcing, not to mention 12 million illegal workers, is looking increasingly peasant like.

Marx and the feudals have nothing on corporate America and the 1%.
BubbaJones is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies > Socialism

Tags
costs, grave, karl, marx, visit



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Voting from the Grave excalibur Current Events 6 October 28th, 2016 07:01 PM
Karl Marx: Great Beard, Bad Ideas JamesMillman Political Humor 0 January 14th, 2014 03:43 PM
Digging Your Own Grave pensacola_niceman Social Issues 28 September 18th, 2013 06:54 AM
Market Socialism, What Would Marx Think Freedom_42 Socialism 5 February 6th, 2012 01:45 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.