Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Discussion > Sports

Sports Sports Forum - Talk about the wide world of sports


Thanks Tree2Thanks
  • 1 Post By Hollywood
  • 1 Post By Hollywood
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 6th, 2016, 12:52 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
roastpork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 8,170
Keep taking those knees.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

Cromartie also took a knee for the anthem and raised his clenched fist (pictured above) before a win against the San Diego Chargers at Lucas Oil Stadium a week ago Sunday. That resulted in no repercussions, suggesting the aging cornerís play rather than his political stance catalyzed his release.
Cromartie signed a $3 million deal with the Colts prior to the season. He needed the money. Fathering a dozen children by eight different women, with twins arriving last year after a vasectomy, the prolific 32-year-old reportedly owes $336,000 annually in child support. He reportedly averted baby-mama drama, and the consequences of a Florida non-support warrant in the offseason, by signing with the Colts.
roastpork is offline  
Old October 6th, 2016, 01:26 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpork View Post
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

Cromartie also took a knee for the anthem and raised his clenched fist (pictured above) before a win against the San Diego Chargers at Lucas Oil Stadium a week ago Sunday. That resulted in no repercussions, suggesting the aging cornerís play rather than his political stance catalyzed his release.
Cromartie signed a $3 million deal with the Colts prior to the season. He needed the money. Fathering a dozen children by eight different women, with twins arriving last year after a vasectomy, the prolific 32-year-old reportedly owes $336,000 annually in child support. He reportedly averted baby-mama drama, and the consequences of a Florida non-support warrant in the offseason, by signing with the Colts.
Have these dumbfucks never heard of a vasectomy? Costs a LOT less than all that child support.
Best money I ever spent.
Thanks from Clara007
Hollywood is online now  
Old October 6th, 2016, 01:31 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 6,445
The NFL should lose viewers over this practice of not respecting the National Anthem.....I've always been a big NASCAR fan....and it sure looked great to see the drivers show their respect before the race at Dover last Sunday

Fuck the NFL!!....all they do is drive my cable rates up...the bastards!!
Jimgorn is offline  
Old October 6th, 2016, 02:24 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
The NFL should lose viewers over this practice of not respecting the National Anthem.....I've always been a big NASCAR fan....and it sure looked great to see the drivers show their respect before the race at Dover last Sunday

Fuck the NFL!!....all they do is drive my cable rates up...the bastards!!
Never cared for NASCAR. Bunch of guys driving in an oval. Only thing is they are doing it as 200mph making a slow left turn.
Unstill someone crashes it's as boring as watching paint dry.

Give me something like Le Mans, now THAT'S a race for cars and drivers!
Thanks from Sabcat
Hollywood is online now  
Old October 6th, 2016, 02:41 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 6,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Never cared for NASCAR. Bunch of guys driving in an oval. Only thing is they are doing it as 200mph making a slow left turn.
Unstill someone crashes it's as boring as watching paint dry.

Give me something like Le Mans, now THAT'S a race for cars and drivers!
Major reason I love NASCAR is that it pisses liberals off....Hits all the hot buttons....800 hp cars burning up fossil fuel, while trying to burn a hole in the ozone, no blacks, no (well one) women and they start every race with a prayer....I love it!!

Seriously though....I lost a lot of interest when they got away from the show-room (stock) type cars....I followed NASCAR from when I was in grade school...in them days there were major differences between even a Ford and a Mercury or a Plymouth and a Dodge or a Chevy and a Pontiac or Oldsmobile....People rooted for the brand of the cars as much or more than the drivers....When NASCAR went to the common body they lost a lot of support....

As far as the women and minorities go.....Well....you don't put in tokens at 190 miles an hour....Every one of those drivers has to know exactly what they are doing....one minor slip up and it's a couple of million dollars in equipment that gets bent...OUCH!!!

And show me stick and ball athletes that can stay at it for three hours and more with no half-time breaks, drive in traffic inches apart at 190+ miles and still stay alert enough to react in an instant....that's not a 95 mph fast ball you are trying to hit..or get hit by...
Jimgorn is offline  
Old October 6th, 2016, 03:17 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
Major reason I love NASCAR is that it pisses liberals off....Hits all the hot buttons....800 hp cars burning up fossil fuel, while trying to burn a hole in the ozone, no blacks, no (well one) women and they start every race with a prayer....I love it!!

Seriously though....I lost a lot of interest when they got away from the show-room (stock) type cars....I followed NASCAR from when I was in grade school...in them days there were major differences between even a Ford and a Mercury or a Plymouth and a Dodge or a Chevy and a Pontiac or Oldsmobile....People rooted for the brand of the cars as much or more than the drivers....When NASCAR went to the common body they lost a lot of support....

As far as the women and minorities go.....Well....you don't put in tokens at 190 miles an hour....Every one of those drivers has to know exactly what they are doing....one minor slip up and it's a couple of million dollars in equipment that gets bent...OUCH!!!

And show me stick and ball athletes that can stay at it for three hours and more with no half-time breaks, drive in traffic inches apart at 190+ miles and still stay alert enough to react in an instant....that's not a 95 mph fast ball you are trying to hit..or get hit by...
Do you understand how irrational that is?
Just because you like something that I do not that does not make me pissed off?
I do NOT like Le mans racing because I think it might piss you off. It does not even occur to me to care, or even ask, if it pisses you off.
No, it does not hit any "hot buttons", not at all. Does it ever occur to you that most of what you dislike about "liberals" exists only inside of your head?
WTF do you think a Le Mans racer uses as fuel?
Why do you like it that there are no black people or women in that particular racing sport? Why does that give you a woody?
Le Mans is a race that lasts 24 hours. Three hours is a drive in the country with the kids and mama in the fucking mini-van.

Last edited by Hollywood; October 6th, 2016 at 03:18 PM. Reason: typo
Hollywood is online now  
Old October 6th, 2016, 08:23 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 6,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Do you understand how irrational that is?
Just because you like something that I do not that does not make me pissed off?
I do NOT like Le mans racing because I think it might piss you off. It does not even occur to me to care, or even ask, if it pisses you off.
No, it does not hit any "hot buttons", not at all. Does it ever occur to you that most of what you dislike about "liberals" exists only inside of your head?
WTF do you think a Le Mans racer uses as fuel?
Why do you like it that there are no black people or women in that particular racing sport? Why does that give you a woody?
Le Mans is a race that lasts 24 hours. Three hours is a drive in the country with the kids and mama in the fucking mini-van.
God!!....You are hopeless.....The first paragraph was a dig at liberals....not meant to be serious...Why do you lefties have so much trouble with humor???.....Always up tight....No wonder you people are always walking around with a broom stick up your asses.....

I wasn't comparing the roundy-round racers to Le Mans or open wheel racers. I was comparing them to stick and ball jocks and their goofy sports casters....Like Warner Wolf (who I listen to almost every morning) comes to mind...

And I do not care what race or sex the racers are....I will point out that you can not put tokens in a place where there is no tolerance for error.. Racing is the ultimate example of anti-affirmative action.....Skill matters....PERIOD!!.....have you ever heard of Helen Flock??.....Wendell Scott ??
Jimgorn is offline  
Old October 7th, 2016, 05:27 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
God!!....You are hopeless.....The first paragraph was a dig at liberals....not meant to be serious...Why do you lefties have so much trouble with humor???.....Always up tight....No wonder you people are always walking around with a broom stick up your asses.....

I wasn't comparing the roundy-round racers to Le Mans or open wheel racers. I was comparing them to stick and ball jocks and their goofy sports casters....Like Warner Wolf (who I listen to almost every morning) comes to mind...

And I do not care what race or sex the racers are....I will point out that you can not put tokens in a place where there is no tolerance for error.. Racing is the ultimate example of anti-affirmative action.....Skill matters....PERIOD!!.....have you ever heard of Helen Flock??.....Wendell Scott ??
God but YOU are hopeless.
You think admitting YOUR idiocy (MAJOR reason I like NASCAR is that it pisses liberals off) is somehow a dig at liberals?"
You do something that you think is going to piss off primarily imaginary people and I"M supposssed to be pissed off about it?

I LOVE good humor. you try to slip by stupidity and hatred by calling it humor when you're called out for it.
That is one disadvantage of the written word, it cannot display tone of voice, body language, etc. You are not a good enough humorist to convey humor with only the printed word. So I choose to take you at your word. I comment on what you say and NOT what you claim to have meant AFTER I've commented.
Hollywood is online now  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Discussion > Sports

Tags
knees, taking



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Syrian Rebels Line Up ISIS Prisoners, Force Them to Knees, Then.... imaginethat Current Events 42 December 13th, 2015 04:41 PM
John Boehner Explodes After Obama Cuts Him Off At The Knees To Screw The Unemployed skews13 Current Events 67 March 31st, 2014 06:51 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.