Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Warfare

Warfare Warfare Military Forum - For topics and discussions related to combat and peace efforts


Thanks Tree15Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 15th, 2016, 05:04 PM   #1
Banned
 
glomax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 37
How Did The "Allies" Start WW II.

There are many whys. But how is a bit of a mystery. As you may not know, Germany invaded Poland because ethnic Germans living there were being slaughtered. Apparently with the Polish government turning a blind eye. No doubt Polish jews were partially to blame. Maybe Russian agents also had a hand in it. Knowing that it would cause Germany to invade and have war declared on them. It's hard to say. I will include some pictures of the murdered and sometimes mutilated ethnic Germans before Germany invaded.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Murdered German Poles, pre WW II.jpg (96.5 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by glomax; September 15th, 2016 at 05:10 PM.
glomax is offline  
Old September 15th, 2016, 05:08 PM   #2
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,531
I feel bad for you.
Camelot is offline  
Old September 15th, 2016, 05:13 PM   #3
Banned
 
glomax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
I feel bad for you.
You feel bad for me!? Why. Because I'm not a happy brainwashed slave? That is my guess. I would kind of be interested in hearing your reason. But all that isn't what this thread is about. Look at the pictures of the murdered Germans. Feel sorry for them.
glomax is offline  
Old September 15th, 2016, 05:21 PM   #4
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by glomax View Post
You feel bad for me!? Why. Because I'm not a happy brainwashed slave? That is my guess. I would kind of be interested in hearing your reason. But all that isn't what this thread is about. Look at the pictures of the murdered Germans. Feel sorry for them.
I feel bad for you because you feel it necessary to come on DTT under a number of screen names knowing that you will be totally rejected. It's like you are crying out for help but there is nothing we can do for you. Life is too short to be that miserable.
Thanks from Lyzza
Camelot is offline  
Old September 15th, 2016, 05:30 PM   #5
Banned
 
glomax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
I feel bad for you because you feel it necessary to come on DTT under a number of screen names knowing that you will be totally rejected. It's like you are crying out for help but there is nothing we can do for you. Life is too short to be that miserable.
You can all reject and insult me until the cows come home. That doesn't bother me. What does bother me is the censorship of the truth. If anybody wants to challenge what I write about, they are more than welcome to do so. Part of the reason that I am here is that "I" feel sorry for YOU. Because you prefer to believe lies. Hopefully some of what I say can sink in. Another reason why I am here is because shit rolls downhill. To where I happen to reside. And the lies you love creates a LOT of shit.
glomax is offline  
Old September 15th, 2016, 05:34 PM   #6
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by glomax View Post
You can all reject and insult me until the cows come home. That doesn't bother me. What does bother me is the censorship of the truth. If anybody wants to challenge what I write about, they are more than welcome to do so. Part of the reason that I am here is that "I" feel sorry for YOU. Because you prefer to believe lies. Hopefully some of what I say can sink in. Another reason why I am here is because shit rolls downhill. To where I happen to reside. And the lies you love creates a LOT of shit.
Nothing that you say will "sink in" to any DTT poster. But you know that already. Ergo, your problem.
Camelot is offline  
Old September 15th, 2016, 06:24 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 9,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by glomax View Post
There are many whys. But how is a bit of a mystery. As you may not know, Germany invaded Poland because ethnic Germans living there were being slaughtered. Apparently with the Polish government turning a blind eye. No doubt Polish jews were partially to blame. Maybe Russian agents also had a hand in it. Knowing that it would cause Germany to invade and have war declared on them. It's hard to say. I will include some pictures of the murdered and sometimes mutilated ethnic Germans before Germany invaded.
the events pictured took place after the German invasion, how did it start the war?


You've been used and made to look like a fool.
Thanks from Hollywood and Lyzza

Last edited by goober; September 15th, 2016 at 06:36 PM.
goober is offline  
Old September 16th, 2016, 03:57 PM   #8
Banned
 
glomax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Nothing that you say will "sink in" to any DTT poster. But you know that already. Ergo, your problem.
You can keep denying the truth. But sooner or later, something will sink in.
glomax is offline  
Old September 16th, 2016, 04:07 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 7,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
I feel bad for you because you feel it necessary to come on DTT under a number of screen names knowing that you will be totally rejected. It's like you are crying out for help but there is nothing we can do for you. Life is too short to be that miserable.

OMG!!!!
.....I agree with Cammy!!!!!
Jimgorn is offline  
Old September 16th, 2016, 04:25 PM   #10
Banned
 
glomax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
the events pictured took place after the German invasion, how did it start the war?


You've been used and made to look like a fool.
You may be partially right. Some of the pictures were probably of the aftermath of the "Bloody Sunday" event that happened just after Germany invaded. But ethnic Germans were being murdered in Poland before Germany invaded. Most likely by Polish jews that wanted to start war to stop the German program of deporting jews to Palestine under The Haavara Agreement. And as I said, Russian agents may have also had a hand in the atrocities to cause a German invasion. Knowing that it would likely cause the West to declare war on Germany.

I wasn't there and neither were you. All I have to go by is the preponderance of evidence. For example, history IS written by the victors. And in war, truth is the first casualty. I have heard so many outright lies about Hitler and WW II in general, it is far easier to believe that Germany was provoked into invading Poland. Also, before war was even declared, the U.S. was already basically at war with Germany. By sending England munitions and other supplies and protecting those shipments with our warships. And through lend-lease, even giving England warships.
glomax is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Warfare

Tags
allies, start



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A new UN report "shatters the notion" that Assad is somehow "a lesser evil" than ISIS imaginethat Middle East 28 April 13th, 2016 06:59 AM
Equality... 75 mil for "black start-ups"? Sabcat Current Events 21 April 9th, 2016 08:50 AM
Conservative Group Blasts the Pope: "Paganism" Has "Entered the Church" LongWinded Current Events 8 September 29th, 2015 05:00 PM
"The Ringworm Children" (translated in Hebrew as "100000 Rays") intangible child World History 3 May 24th, 2015 07:26 AM
It's time for "Real Change" WE start at the top, and "trickle down"! intangible child Current Events 0 February 14th, 2014 10:03 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.