Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Warfare

Warfare Warfare Military Forum - For topics and discussions related to combat and peace efforts


Thanks Tree5Thanks
  • 1 Post By pensacola_niceman
  • 1 Post By RNG
  • 1 Post By pensacola_niceman
  • 2 Post By excalibur
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 2nd, 2017, 01:26 PM   #1
Your Own Moderator
 
pensacola_niceman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 31,368
North Korea Threatens Attack Over Washington, South Korea Provocations

Here is another reason why we must fear the great leader Kim Jung Ooooooooooooooooon!

North Korea warned Thursday that it is on alert and will carry out “merciless military counter-actions” if the U.S. and South Korea provoke the Kim Jong Un-led country, according to the state-run Korean Central News Agency (KCNA). The comments come on the heels of an annual joint military drill conducted by Washington and Seoul in the Korean Peninsula Wednesday.

The military exercises, called the Foal Eagle, will continue until the end of April and the South Korean defense ministry said a computer-simulated command post exercise known as Key Resolve will begin on March 13. Moreover, the U.S. will reportedly send strategic assets, including aircraft carriers and military vehicles to participate in the drills. The USS Carl Vinson aircraft carrier and the B-1B and B-52 bombers will also be part of the drills.

“Lots of U.S. war operation groups and nuclear strike means deployed in South Korea and in its vicinity have already begun moving to the positions for invasion of the North,” the General Staff Department of the Korean People's Army said in a statement, according to KCNA.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-kor...051210526.html
Thanks from Twisted Sister
pensacola_niceman is offline  
Old March 2nd, 2017, 01:34 PM   #2
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 24,243
I honestly don't know why the next time you guys want to test a new cruise missile, smart bomb or any other new ordinance, you don't use N. Korean military bases as the targets.
Thanks from pensacola_niceman
RNG is offline  
Old March 2nd, 2017, 02:46 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 8,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
I honestly don't know why the next time you guys want to test a new cruise missile, smart bomb or any other new ordinance, you don't use N. Korean military bases as the targets.
China cut coal shipments to NK last month as sanctions for their missile tests.

It's having an impact, and just happens to coincide with the joint operations this month.

The normal rattling by the little fat lunatic.
skews13 is offline  
Old March 2nd, 2017, 03:09 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 9,622
Quote:
Originally Posted by pensacola_niceman View Post
Here is another reason why we must fear the great leader Kim Jung Ooooooooooooooooon!

North Korea warned Thursday that it is on alert and will carry out “merciless military counter-actions” if the U.S. and South Korea provoke the Kim Jong Un-led country, according to the state-run Korean Central News Agency (KCNA). The comments come on the heels of an annual joint military drill conducted by Washington and Seoul in the Korean Peninsula Wednesday.

The military exercises, called the Foal Eagle, will continue until the end of April and the South Korean defense ministry said a computer-simulated command post exercise known as Key Resolve will begin on March 13. Moreover, the U.S. will reportedly send strategic assets, including aircraft carriers and military vehicles to participate in the drills. The USS Carl Vinson aircraft carrier and the B-1B and B-52 bombers will also be part of the drills.

“Lots of U.S. war operation groups and nuclear strike means deployed in South Korea and in its vicinity have already begun moving to the positions for invasion of the North,” the General Staff Department of the Korean People's Army said in a statement, according to KCNA.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-kor...051210526.html
North Korea could do that but not with a missile because they can't reach the US that way. Kim Jong Un or Kim Jong Um just recently had has half brother assassinated. I am pretty sure that North Korea has only developed the gun type fission bomb which is big and heavy. Basketball politics worked with North Korea and try that again. Big Bang in Pyongyang II.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old March 3rd, 2017, 02:33 PM   #5
Your Own Moderator
 
pensacola_niceman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 31,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
North Korea could do that but not with a missile because they can't reach the US that way. Kim Jong Un or Kim Jong Um just recently had has half brother assassinated. I am pretty sure that North Korea has only developed the gun type fission bomb which is big and heavy. Basketball politics worked with North Korea and try that again. Big Bang in Pyongyang II.
Yes, but that is not a testament to his true greatness!
Thanks from Twisted Sister
pensacola_niceman is offline  
Old March 3rd, 2017, 03:04 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 9,622
Quote:
Originally Posted by pensacola_niceman View Post
Yes, but that is not a testament to his true greatness!
Big Bang in Pyongyang starring a drunken Dennis Rodman was a big success for Kim Jong Um. At first the short North Koreans were tearing up the tall Americans and Kim stopped the match and split up North Koreans and Americans equally and it was a tie game. The young North Korean women singing and playing the piano were beautiful to hear at the lavish banquet, high soprano voices using words that I could not understand. Get Dennis Rodman off his ass and start basketball diplomacy again. Music soothes the savage beast.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old March 25th, 2017, 04:47 AM   #7
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Singapore
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pensacola_niceman View Post
Here is another reason why we must fear the great leader Kim Jung Ooooooooooooooooon!

North Korea warned Thursday that it is on alert and will carry out “merciless military counter-actions” if the U.S. and South Korea provoke the Kim Jong Un-led country, according to the state-run Korean Central News Agency (KCNA). The comments come on the heels of an annual joint military drill conducted by Washington and Seoul in the Korean Peninsula Wednesday.

The military exercises, called the Foal Eagle, will continue until the end of April and the South Korean defense ministry said a computer-simulated command post exercise known as Key Resolve will begin on March 13. Moreover, the U.S. will reportedly send strategic assets, including aircraft carriers and military vehicles to participate in the drills. The USS Carl Vinson aircraft carrier and the B-1B and B-52 bombers will also be part of the drills.

“Lots of U.S. war operation groups and nuclear strike means deployed in South Korea and in its vicinity have already begun moving to the positions for invasion of the North,” the General Staff Department of the Korean People's Army said in a statement, according to KCNA.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-kor...051210526.html
If he does that, the Guinness Book of World Records will have a permanent entry for the World's Biggest Parking Lot.
redskevin is offline  
Old March 25th, 2017, 10:21 AM   #8
Banned
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 24,581
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
I honestly don't know why the next time you guys want to test a new cruise missile, smart bomb or any other new ordinance, you don't use N. Korean military bases as the targets.

The only true concern is their nuclear program, fueled with Iranian dollars (of which Iran now has a whole lot more thanks to the "deal").

Attacks on their nuclear facilities (with conventional weapons) may well result in large releases of radioactive material into the atmosphere.


excalibur is offline  
Old March 25th, 2017, 10:51 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 9,622
Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
The only true concern is their nuclear program, fueled with Iranian dollars (of which Iran now has a whole lot more thanks to the "deal").

Attacks on their nuclear facilities (with conventional weapons) may well result in large releases of radioactive material into the atmosphere.


NK wants to go full blown thermonuke and they need Pu 239 to do that. Fast breeder reactor that Iran has and Jimmy Carter outlawed in the US. To put bang in the buck NK needs a tad of Tritium with a larger amount of Deuterium for the big bang. Called the Tritium Plug.

edit: Andrei Sakharov invented the first Russian thermonuke but it was a pancake and not a true thermonuke because it could not be scaled up.

Last edited by Twisted Sister; March 25th, 2017 at 11:21 AM.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Warfare

Tags
attack, korea, north, provocations, south, threatens, washington



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
north korea webguy4 Current Events 25 May 9th, 2014 06:39 PM
North Korea threatens US with nuclear strike imaginethat Current Events 12 March 8th, 2013 06:47 AM
North Korean missile attack on South Korean warship threatens to re ignite Korean War Martin Timothy Warfare 2 May 7th, 2010 03:42 PM
N. Korea threatens US; world anticipates missile highway80west Political Talk 4 August 4th, 2009 09:04 PM
North Korea launches attack on Clinton CNN Current Events 1 July 23rd, 2009 10:44 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.