Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Discussion > World History

World History World History Forum - For topics and discussions about our world and global history


Thanks Tree4Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 20th, 2017, 10:46 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 11,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Ok, that makes no sense. If you've just GOT to kill someone kill your wife.
She is the one that broke her wedding vows, SHE was the one that betrayed your trust.
The man involved was just getting laid, your lying bitch of a wife probably told the guy she was divorced. Why kill a man just for getting laid?
My hatred would be primarily directed toward the cuckold and to a lesser degree to my wife. She is my wife and my property and no different than stealing from me. OJ killed both.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old August 20th, 2017, 11:28 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
My hatred would be primarily directed toward the cuckold and to a lesser degree to my wife. She is my wife and my property and no different than stealing from me. OJ killed both.
Yeah, I get that. I'm STILL asking WHY.
The man did NOTHING to you, told you no lies, betrayed no trust, possibly did not even know you existed. So, what did HE do to deserve death?
Hell, he didn't even STEAL anything from you, just borrowed it, probably did not even put any serious wear and tear on it. He didn't even know it was yours, he just picked it up when he found it in a bar or ice cream social at church.

Now, now, OJ was found not guilty of those murders.
Thanks from Twisted Sister
Hollywood is offline  
Old August 20th, 2017, 12:23 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
avlis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Matosinhos Portugal
Posts: 1,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Ok, that makes no sense. If you've just GOT to kill someone kill your wife.
She is the one that broke her wedding vows, SHE was the one that betrayed your trust.
The man involved was just getting laid, your lying bitch of a wife probably told the guy she was divorced. Why kill a man just for getting laid?

Hollywood friend, I know you're wrong.

Hollywood friend, I am from the time of Portuguese fascism our teachers gave us the education of fascism, for example black man for the Portuguese was equal to a monkey If you ask me today if I was right, I tell you not to.
Tempo fascista futebol portugal Benfica música Fado Amália Rodrigues religião avé maria Fátima
Then have military education go to angola Moçambique Guiné Bissáu kill blacks in the name of the nation Portugal.
Taught us so in the time of the Portuguese dictatorship.
Friend of the revolution of Portugal was on April 25, 1974
Few Portuguese were not prepared to leave a dictatorship and enter a democracy like we have at age 43

Portugal still has Portuguese with facist ideas as I have too, because of the freedom I see today, my friend what the tourists did in Albufeira, if it was done in the time of Portuguese fascism, it was all Prisoners and the chains were the same as the countries of Latin America today the Portuguese chains are equal to the hotels
Friend, I'm in favor of the death penalty in Portugal.
For murderers who kill for pleasure, for the violators of children and for those who set fire to the Portuguese forest, I am in favor.
As I am in favor of cutting off the hands of the great thieves that portugal has started by political managers etc.etc managers.And to those who mistreat the animals. I know the friend will not admit what I'm saying,
But his I speak thus, if they ever violated a son or his grandson, surely his revenge was to kill that human being who does not need society.
You can call me a facist I'm not a facist I was born and I was educated in the time of fascism, I have facist ideas maybe, what interests me is the security of my country. In the Portuguese Catholic religion the woman has to be faithful to the man, the divorce is good thing for the lawyers to make money
I am not in favor of the man killing his wife plus the lover, but killing kills
avlis is offline  
Old August 20th, 2017, 12:26 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
avlis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Matosinhos Portugal
Posts: 1,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Yeah, I get that. I'm STILL asking WHY.
The man did NOTHING to you, told you no lies, betrayed no trust, possibly did not even know you existed. So, what did HE do to deserve death?
Hell, he didn't even STEAL anything from you, just borrowed it, probably did not even put any serious wear and tear on it. He didn't even know it was yours, he just picked it up when he found it in a bar or ice cream social at church.

Now, now, OJ was found not guilty of those murders.


In my country jealousy also kills
avlis is offline  
Old August 20th, 2017, 12:33 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 11,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Yeah, I get that. I'm STILL asking WHY.
The man did NOTHING to you, told you no lies, betrayed no trust, possibly did not even know you existed. So, what did HE do to deserve death?
Hell, he didn't even STEAL anything from you, just borrowed it, probably did not even put any serious wear and tear on it. He didn't even know it was yours, he just picked it up when he found it in a bar or ice cream social at church.

Now, now, OJ was found not guilty of those murders.
I am confounded to reply. I have stole a mans wife more than two times which makes me a cuckold. The chase is the excitement and capture soon becomes boring. I stole a sailor, marine and Outlaw Motor Cycle gang wife. I claim to have high morality but my ethos is in the gutter which I blame on lead poisoning.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old August 20th, 2017, 12:41 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
I am confounded to reply. I have stole a mans wife more than two times which makes me a cuckold. The chase is the excitement and capture soon becomes boring. I stole a sailor, marine and Outlaw Motor Cycle gang wife. I claim to have high morality but my ethos is in the gutter which I blame on lead poisoning.
OK, I'm confused now. I thought the cockold was the guy that got his wife boned by another guy. You're saying the guy that did the boning of another man's wife is the cockold?

You got Steve Bannon's cell number? maybe he can straighten this out.

The woman had three husbands, a sailor, Marine and Outlaw and STILL found time to play hide-the-salami with you?

WTF???
Hollywood is offline  
Old August 20th, 2017, 05:00 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 22,839
A cuckold is the man who has been cheated upon.
Thanks from Hollywood
tristanrobin is offline  
Old August 21st, 2017, 03:13 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
avlis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Matosinhos Portugal
Posts: 1,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
A cuckold is the man who has been cheated upon.
Hello tristanrobin
For example you know that woman is married, you had an affair with this woman, the husband came to know automatically he kills the woman, and goes after the individual to kill him, of course he is dear for being a murderer, and when the husband catches In flagrante kills the two and kills who gets in front of him, happens often in my country, as happens in spain italia the mentalities are almost equal, if that happens-if in sweden it was normal he even change couples.
In the home country to be as kills the wife and the lover has to do with honor.
You understood now.
avlis is offline  
Old August 21st, 2017, 05:05 AM   #19
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 22,839
I always understood the issue you were talking about - I simply was clarifying the definition of the word 'cuckold.'
tristanrobin is offline  
Old August 21st, 2017, 07:26 AM   #20
Senior Member
 
avlis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Matosinhos Portugal
Posts: 1,106
Yeah a cuckold.' is a man that was wrought by his wife

Cuckold is always the last to know
avlis is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Discussion > World History

Tags
adulterers, religion



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Non-Religion Is The Fastest-Growing Religion imaginethat Atheism 46 August 3rd, 2016 03:04 AM
Religion: It Really Is All About YOU LongWinded Current Events 15 April 27th, 2015 12:41 PM
Religion highway80west Religion 8 November 8th, 2010 12:51 PM
Which religion is best? sear Religion 17 March 24th, 2007 07:23 AM
religion belindzky Political Talk 1 February 9th, 2006 06:52 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.