‘Death to Dictator!’: Protesters Rise Up Against Iranian Regime Over Downed Passenger Jet

Mar 2018
Rosebud
With numerous Tweets attached in the article.

Numerous videos posted to social media show student protests erupting across Iran after the Iranian Revolutionary Guard took responsibility for shooting down a passenger jet over Tehran that killed 176 civilians.

According to translations posted with the videos on Saturday, the protesters are demanding the resignation of Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei.

Feb 2007
USA
While I personally support these Iranians in their protest against the Iranian government regarding the shooting down of flight PS752, as well as support their desire to fundamentally change their government, I would also support them in protest over the US government's unilateral application of sanctions on Iran and the US government reneging regarding the nuclear deal which the Iranian government was adhering to, as per the IAEA and numerous governments including the US government.

But, alas, I guess Alex Jones wouldn't bother to give up on his usual spinning by also supporting those very same protesters regarding those sanctions and deal in the same way that I do.

:rolleyes:

Reactions: Kode and se7en
Feb 2007
USA
So then, when should we expect internal regime change in Iran, or at least expect Iran giving up on any form at all regarding a nuclear program?

And, will both or either of these events take place before or after such events as the Clintons finally being charged, tried, and convicted of their numerous alleged crimes?

I mean, I kinda have a busy schedule coming up this year and I'd like to mark this new year's calendar regarding days I need to make myself available to see in the news on TV these events happening in real time.

And thanks, in advance.

:)

• Haha
Reactions: Clara007
Feb 2007
USA
The left seems to like the mullahs.
Well, it seems to me that if it weren't for the so-called Mullahs, Trump wouldn't be able to tap into some American's apparent irrational need for vengeance against Iran and irrational goals which would quite likely never be reached short of war with Iran, as well as have a higher likelihood of getting those said American's support and vote in the process.

So, in a way, it seems to me that Trump should actually like the Mullahs.

The so-called "left," of course, wouldn't necessarily be getting any votes or support if they aren't running for election or if they aren't the president. Thus, there is no motivation on their part to tap into those irrational animal instincts of some Americans and therefore they have no reason to like the Mullahs, unlike Trump.

Last edited: