‘I am all alone’: An isolated Trump unleashes a storm of Yuletide gloom

Oct 2010
Colorado
Trump: poor me.

You're all alone? You've done this to yourself, worked hard to get where you are. It's challenging to be a 24/7 asshole, but you've done a fine job being one, better than any other asshole.

You've made your bed, Mr. President. Fa la la la la, lala la la. Please sir, don't expect any pity. You haven't earned any.

The Christmas Eve grievances billowing from the White House on Monday formed a heavy cloud of Yuletide gloom.​
In his third straight day holed up inside the White House during the partial federal government shutdown that he initiated over his demand to construct a border wall, President Trump barked out his frustrations on Twitter: Democrats are hypocrites! The media makes up stories! Senators are wrong on foreign policy — and so is Defense Secretary Jim Mattis!​
Trump said war-ravaged Syria would be rebuilt not by the United States but by Saudi Arabia. “Thanks to Saudi A!” he tweeted, two weeks after the Senate unanimously rebuked the kingdom’s crown prince for the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.​
As the stock market closed out its worst December since 1931, the president placed sole blame for the staggering sell-off on the Federal Reserve, likening the central bank to a golfer who “can’t putt.”​
That was all before noon. And then, at 12:32 p.m., came Trump’s 10th tweet of the day, a plaintive complaint from a president who craves constant interaction and praise:​
“I am all alone (poor me) in the White House waiting for the Democrats to come back and make a deal on desperately needed Border Security,” he wrote.​
Even for a president accustomed to firing at foes on social media, Monday’s cascade of angry tweets on a day when many Americans were celebrating the season with their families was extraordinary. The rapid-fire missives painted the portrait of an isolated leader nursing a deep sense of injury.​
“This is a picture of a lost and damaged soul,” said Peter Wehner, who served in the prior three Republican administrations and is a Trump critic. “There’s something sad and poignant about a president isolated and alone. He’s like King Lear, raging against the winds.”​
More: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1c95106d96a_story.html?utm_term=.c30ee8ed68ad

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Trump: poor me.

You're all alone? You've done this to yourself, worked hard to get where you are. It's challenging to be a 24/7 asshole, but you've done a fine job being one, better than any other asshole.

You've made your bed, Mr. President. Fa la la la la, lala la la. Please sir, don't expect any pity. You haven't earned any.

The Christmas Eve grievances billowing from the White House on Monday formed a heavy cloud of Yuletide gloom.​
In his third straight day holed up inside the White House during the partial federal government shutdown that he initiated over his demand to construct a border wall, President Trump barked out his frustrations on Twitter: Democrats are hypocrites! The media makes up stories! Senators are wrong on foreign policy — and so is Defense Secretary Jim Mattis!​
Trump said war-ravaged Syria would be rebuilt not by the United States but by Saudi Arabia. “Thanks to Saudi A!” he tweeted, two weeks after the Senate unanimously rebuked the kingdom’s crown prince for the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.​
As the stock market closed out its worst December since 1931, the president placed sole blame for the staggering sell-off on the Federal Reserve, likening the central bank to a golfer who “can’t putt.”​
That was all before noon. And then, at 12:32 p.m., came Trump’s 10th tweet of the day, a plaintive complaint from a president who craves constant interaction and praise:​
“I am all alone (poor me) in the White House waiting for the Democrats to come back and make a deal on desperately needed Border Security,” he wrote.​
Even for a president accustomed to firing at foes on social media, Monday’s cascade of angry tweets on a day when many Americans were celebrating the season with their families was extraordinary. The rapid-fire missives painted the portrait of an isolated leader nursing a deep sense of injury.​
“This is a picture of a lost and damaged soul,” said Peter Wehner, who served in the prior three Republican administrations and is a Trump critic. “There’s something sad and poignant about a president isolated and alone. He’s like King Lear, raging against the winds.”​
More: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1c95106d96a_story.html?utm_term=.c30ee8ed68ad
Hymn, Hymn, fuck him.

Apr 2013
Left coast
He issued approximately 30 tweets today, all of them whiney. Multiple times he claimed to be in the Oval Office working but there was no Marine stationed outside the door.

So either he was lying or some Marine is in dereliction of duty. I know which one I would bet on.

Jun 2013
Ohio
He issued approximately 30 tweets today, all of them whiney. Multiple times he claimed to be in the Oval Office working but there was no Marine stationed outside the door.

So either he was lying or some Marine is in dereliction of duty. I know which one I would bet on.
This wretched human being will spend all Christmas Day tweeting hate. What an inspiring leader.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
Reading Trumps Twitter is like reading some goth kids Twitter feed.

You can feel the sickness, loneliness and despair as you read.

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
Pray for us, he is a sick fuck. No telling what a delusional, ill person will do. And don't forget, the adults have left the room.
If you can't say something nice about Trump, don't say anything at all on this Christmas Day.

edit: Let ye without sin cast the first stone.

Last edited: