‘I am all alone’: An isolated Trump unleashes a storm of Yuletide gloom

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Trump: poor me.

You're all alone? You've done this to yourself, worked hard to get where you are. It's challenging to be a 24/7 asshole, but you've done a fine job being one, better than any other asshole.

You've made your bed, Mr. President. Fa la la la la, lala la la. Please sir, don't expect any pity. You haven't earned any.

‘I am all alone’: An isolated Trump unleashes a storm of Yuletide gloom
The Christmas Eve grievances billowing from the White House on Monday formed a heavy cloud of Yuletide gloom.​
In his third straight day holed up inside the White House during the partial federal government shutdown that he initiated over his demand to construct a border wall, President Trump barked out his frustrations on Twitter: Democrats are hypocrites! The media makes up stories! Senators are wrong on foreign policy — and so is Defense Secretary Jim Mattis!​
Trump said war-ravaged Syria would be rebuilt not by the United States but by Saudi Arabia. “Thanks to Saudi A!” he tweeted, two weeks after the Senate unanimously rebuked the kingdom’s crown prince for the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.​
As the stock market closed out its worst December since 1931, the president placed sole blame for the staggering sell-off on the Federal Reserve, likening the central bank to a golfer who “can’t putt.”​
That was all before noon. And then, at 12:32 p.m., came Trump’s 10th tweet of the day, a plaintive complaint from a president who craves constant interaction and praise:​
“I am all alone (poor me) in the White House waiting for the Democrats to come back and make a deal on desperately needed Border Security,” he wrote.​
Even for a president accustomed to firing at foes on social media, Monday’s cascade of angry tweets on a day when many Americans were celebrating the season with their families was extraordinary. The rapid-fire missives painted the portrait of an isolated leader nursing a deep sense of injury.​
“This is a picture of a lost and damaged soul,” said Peter Wehner, who served in the prior three Republican administrations and is a Trump critic. “There’s something sad and poignant about a president isolated and alone. He’s like King Lear, raging against the winds.”​
More: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1c95106d96a_story.html?utm_term=.c30ee8ed68ad

No, I know that Repariing Obama's Broken Economy, Negotiating Trade Deals that are more fair for the US, creating an economy that has 7,500,000 more jobs than there are workers to fill those jobs, a Desire to defend our borders, 401 Ks have increased 40% (that is after the decline in the markets since Oct 3), we have ISIS contained, we can bring our Troops home so they can be with their families, I know having Troops home with their families is upsetting, 3-400,000 more manufacturing jobs which means the US IS BUILDING THINGS again is upsetting.

I know the doom and Gloom Kool-Aid sold by CNN, and MSNBC has brainwashed many...

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Poor Me’: Donald Trump Complains He’s ‘All Alone’

President Donald Trump was struggling to get into the festive spirit on Christmas Eve, tweeting “poor me” and complaining he was “all alone” in the White House waiting for Democrats to make a deal to avert a partial government shutdown.

“I am all alone (poor me) in the White House waiting for the Democrats to come back and make a deal on desperately needed Border Security,” Trump tweeted on Monday shortly after noon. “At some point the Democrats not wanting to make a deal will cost our Country more money than the Border Wall we are all talking about. Crazy!”

‘Poor Me’: Donald Trump Complains He’s ‘All Alone’ - news+ - att.net oh yeah crazy

Dec 2015
Arizona
YES. It's sad. But the "president" did have a little fun yesterday. Donny and Marie Melania fielded calls from children wondering where Santa was. After all, it was Christmas Eve (Santa's big night) and many little ones thought perhaps the "president" and spouse could help them track Santa's travels.
The calls MAY have ended abruptly when Scrooge Donny deemed it necessary to question a child's belief in Santa. I mean, what 7 year old REALLY buys that crap, right?

Here's the exchange: Donald Trump, answering phone call from 7-year-old on Christmas Eve: "Are you still a believer in Santa? Because at seven it's marginal, right?"
The child's name was Coleman and apparently, Coleman needed a couple of life lessons. 1) The insinuation that there MIGHT NOT BE a Santa--aka GROW up you BIG FAT baby. 2) The very grown-up word "marginal" which is a bigger surprise because Donny RARELY expresses grown-up vocabulary.

Ahhh......so sweet, though. Right?

Kids, Please Don’t Read This Article on What Trump Said About Santa Claus

Apr 2013
La La Land North
YES. It's sad. But the "president" did have a little fun yesterday. Donny and Marie Melania fielded calls from children wondering where Santa was. After all, it was Christmas Eve (Santa's big night) and many little ones thought perhaps the "president" and spouse could help them track Santa's travels.
The calls MAY have ended abruptly when Scrooge Donny deemed it necessary to question a child's belief in Santa. I mean, what 7 year old REALLY buys that crap, right?

Here's the exchange: Donald Trump, answering phone call from 7-year-old on Christmas Eve: "Are you still a believer in Santa? Because at seven it's marginal, right?"
The child's name was Coleman and apparently, Coleman needed a couple of life lessons. 1) The insinuation that there MIGHT NOT BE a Santa--aka GROW up you BIG FAT baby. 2) The very grown-up word "marginal" which is a bigger surprise because Donny RARELY expresses grown-up vocabulary.

Ahhh......so sweet, though. Right?

Kids, Please Don’t Read This Article on What Trump Said About Santa Claus
This is beyond disgusting. I'm really waiting for the Trumpanzees to try and defend this one.

Dec 2015
Arizona
This is beyond disgusting. I'm really waiting for the Trumpanzees to try and defend this one.
Chapter 2: Boil the Bunny from Fox and Mikey

Mike Huckabee made an unexpected comparison to the movie “Fatal Attraction” Wednesday while weighing in on the media response to President Donald Trump’s Christmas call with a 7-year-old girl where he questioned her belief in Santa Claus.

“What is wrong with people?” the former Arkansas governor said on “Fox & Friends,” telling the hosts that Trump “can’t catch a break.”
“It wasn’t like he was boiling the little girl’s bunny rabbit in a pot on the stove or something. He asked a simple question,” Huckabee said.

“You can never find a way that President Trump will make some of the people in the press happy,” he said. “It doesn’t matter what he does. If he didn’t make the call, if he didn’t talk to the little girl, they’d say that he was curled up in a fetal position in the White House and that he was unwilling to come out and talk to anybody.”
It’s not clear why Huckabee was inspired to cite “Fatal Attraction,” Adrian Lyne’s 1987 thriller about a woman (Glenn Close) who at one point seeks revenge on her ex-lover (Michael Douglas) by boiling his daughter’s pet rabbit in a pot on the stove after he scorns her.

Here's what the comment section had to say:
*No, Mikey, he didn't boil the bunny.
But why does everyone get the feeling that if he did, you would still find a way to rationalize it, and even try to tell everyone it was a great thing Trump did boil the bunny?
*Mike Huckabee. High priest of The Cult of Trump
*So the conservative bar for Trump is that he does not boil a bunny?
*Huckabee and Fox Noise lived up to my expectations again.
AND my personal fave:
*I'm just glad trump didn't ask her what she was wearing and tell her he'd be dating her in a few years.

Jun 2013
Ohio
Chapter 2: Boil the Bunny from Fox and Mikey

Mike Huckabee made an unexpected comparison to the movie “Fatal Attraction” Wednesday while weighing in on the media response to President Donald Trump’s Christmas call with a 7-year-old girl where he questioned her belief in Santa Claus.

“What is wrong with people?” the former Arkansas governor said on “Fox & Friends,” telling the hosts that Trump “can’t catch a break.”
“It wasn’t like he was boiling the little girl’s bunny rabbit in a pot on the stove or something. He asked a simple question,” Huckabee said.

“You can never find a way that President Trump will make some of the people in the press happy,” he said. “It doesn’t matter what he does. If he didn’t make the call, if he didn’t talk to the little girl, they’d say that he was curled up in a fetal position in the White House and that he was unwilling to come out and talk to anybody.”
It’s not clear why Huckabee was inspired to cite “Fatal Attraction,” Adrian Lyne’s 1987 thriller about a woman (Glenn Close) who at one point seeks revenge on her ex-lover (Michael Douglas) by boiling his daughter’s pet rabbit in a pot on the stove after he scorns her.

Here's what the comment section had to say:
*No, Mikey, he didn't boil the bunny.
But why does everyone get the feeling that if he did, you would still find a way to rationalize it, and even try to tell everyone it was a great thing Trump did boil the bunny?
*Mike Huckabee. High priest of The Cult of Trump
*So the conservative bar for Trump is that he does not boil a bunny?
*Huckabee and Fox Noise lived up to my expectations again.
AND my personal fave:
*I'm just glad trump didn't ask her what she was wearing and tell her he'd be dating her in a few years.
1545873640271.jpeg