‘I saw hate in his eyes’: White security guard pulls gun on black police officer

May 2018
USA
Here's an article about another terrified Trumpanzee....Pretty funny how scared Trumpanzees get when they see brown skin, isn't it? I wonder what it's like to be scared of everybody and everything, like Trump and his gutless worshippers?

‘I saw hate in his eyes’: White security guard pulls gun on black police officer

excerpt: As he walked out of the cramped office, Mr Eklund drew his gun, trained it on Mr Gaston’s back and followed him. At one point, Mr Gaston said, Mr Eklund tried to arrest the uniformed officer.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Here's an article about another terrified Trumpanzee....Pretty funny how scared Trumpanzees get when they see brown skin, isn't it? I wonder what it's like to be scared of everybody and everything, like Trump and his gutless worshippers?

excerpt: As he walked out of the cramped office, Mr Eklund drew his gun, trained it on Mr Gaston’s back and followed him. At one point, Mr Gaston said, Mr Eklund tried to arrest the uniformed officer.
WTF? That is totally crazy.

May 2018
Chicago
Oh, the right is not gonna like this one. But I predict that they turn on this police officer, just like they turned on US vets they don't like.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
I read the article three times and there's no reference to Trump or political orientation of either party in the article. It's a clickbait title designed to raise ire. I think that's a violation of forum rules.
I can see where Glutie would have to hype up the title to get anyone to read the content tho. Even getting the libs to form an echo chamber is failing. The security guard is gonna lose his job and probably never work in the business again, unless, he was following the rules..............

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
I read the article three times and there's no reference to Trump or political orientation of either party in the article. It's a clickbait title designed to raise ire. I think that's a violation of forum rules.
I can see where Glutie would have to hype up the title to get anyone to read the content tho. Even getting the libs to form an echo chamber is failing. The security guard is gonna lose his job and probably never work in the business again, unless, he was following the rules..............
You mean just like 75% of the drivel bullshit titles don’t match articles you are constantly posting ?

Me thinks the kettle is calling the pot ........