11 Shot Dead, 63 Wounded in Chicago Over the Weekend. America Yawns

I've only been here since July, holmes, but I have participated in several of those threads.

I'm glad to know I represent "the left" (this is certainly news to me)

It not like Im asking a hard ask here.

we can be done, I already accepted your concession.

I don't care about your lean.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Go look at a US Almanac from 1940. There are still millions of people from this time who have yet to go "Cradle to Grave" and there were ENTIRE STATES back then that had single digit to low teens Negro populations.
[/QUOTE]

Oh hell,. NOW you change the goal posts to a time frame of almost 80 fucking years?
You're a joke...go away.

Aug 2019
De Congo
Oh hell,. NOW you change the goal posts to a time frame of almost 80 fucking years?
You're a joke...go away.[/QUOTE]
THAT'S what is meant when I said "Cradle To Grave".
How else do you suppose "Cradle To Grave" is supposed to happen, Einstein...?
You hate the truth so badly that you've been reduced to playing out of context word games that only make sense to other truth hating morons like yourself.
You're a brainwashed joke who clings to the hopelessly romantic, superstitious and wishful thinking based emotion "DAT WE BEEZE AWL DE SAME 'NSHEET"...now go away.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
You're a joke...go away.
THAT'S what is meant when I said "Cradle To Grave".
How else do you suppose "Cradle To Grave" is supposed to happen, Einstein...?
You hate the truth so badly that you've been reduced to playing out of context word games that only make sense to other truth hating morons like yourself.
You're a brainwashed joke who clings to the hopelessly romantic, superstitious and wishful thinking based emotion "DAT WE BEEZE AWL DE SAME 'NSHEET"...now go away.[/QUOTE]

What? If 10 people have lived in some little town for 70 years we have to go... 10X70=700???