11 Shot Dead, 63 Wounded in Chicago Over the Weekend. America Yawns

Aug 2019
De Congo
M
He seems to have a deep hatred for subwoofers.
Strange dude...
Only an idiot would take exception to the 80 year "Cradle to Grave" example I furnished you with. With an average life expectancy in the 80 year range, that's pretty much the definition of what Cradle to Grave means..but hey, keep digging that great big, stupid looking hole you got yourself into. LOL.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
M

Only an idiot would take exception to the 80 year "Cradle to Grave" example I furnished you with. With an average life expectancy in the 80 year range, that's pretty much the definition of what Cradle to Grave means..but hey, keep digging that great big, stupid looking hole you got yourself into. LOL.

I am not going to take seriously any person who repeatedly cries about people driving down a public street with their radios louder than he likes and music he does not like.
Period.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Jun 2019
NC
It's sad how little the left cares about shootings in our inner cities. most gun violence happens in 2% of all US counties, all of them are democrat strongholds with massive illegal gun problems.
Inner-city shootings are in a hostile environment, which major gun confiscation should take place under martial law if need be. But the mass shootings of innocent men, women, and children minding their own business, have all been done I believe, by white men, if you want to do a profile lets go there, a strong amount probably conservative.

Are you saying we can't control criminals from having guns, if you are, tell why that is?

Inner-city shootings are in a hostile environment, which major gun confiscation should take place under martial law if need be. But the mass shootings of innocent men, women, and children minding their own business, have all been done I believe, by white men, if you want to do a profile lets go there, a strong amount probably conservative.

Are you saying we can't control criminals from having guns, if you are, tell why that is?

it's a myth that mass shootings have been done by white men, not only can we look to vtech as a shining example, then there were the dc snipers. in fact, per capita it is about equal across the board, except for aisans who have less instances of committing mass shootings.

it's also another myth they were conservative, as most of the shootings have been done by (if we don't count as your ilk doesnt) mass shootings in cities, by ssri Addles kids of liberal parents.....