11 Shot Dead, 63 Wounded in Chicago Over the Weekend. America Yawns

Aug 2019
De Congo
you're getting a little whiny
sorry no one's buying your BS claim
Go look at a US Almanac from 1940. There are still millions of people from this time who have yet to go "Cradle to Grave" and there were ENTIRE STATES back then that had single digit to low teens Negro populations.[/QUOTE]

May 2018
Chicago
I advocate for prisom reform including releasing all non violent drug offenders.

I advocate for the legalization of most drugs and using the money from these two things to offer trade school scholarships.

My company invests in urban businesses and we lobby both newark and paterson mayors to reduce taxes and fees for startups in those cities.

I am on the board of a very well known youth club, my company does both tech scholarhips and internships that we pool from the two cities above.

I also advocate for changing the law to make being involved in a strawman purchase a mandatory 15 year sentence no parole, no plea bargaining for dealer, seller, and buyer who knowingly engages in illegal sales and purchases....

I also advocate for an additional 10-15 years for being in possesion of an illegal gun or using one in the commission of a crime.

How about you?
In Illinois, we are legalizing marijuana and all non-violent convictions will be vacated as of January.

I am part of this organization:

Inner-City Education Program - Inner-City Education (ICE) Program

The company I work for contributes heavily to these organizations:

Off The Street Club
Get IN Chicago | A Collaborative Effort to Reduce Youth Violence

In additoon, my tax dollars support initiates such as these:

City of Chicago’s Youth Violence Prevention Plan | Youth.gov

Got any other questions? Oh, I'm one of those left wingers you claim does not care about such issues.

Jul 2019
Georgia
fuck bloomberg and his propaganda site.

Well one reason is, and I haven't looked. but I bet no one on the left here has ever started a thread on the ILLEGAL gun problem plaguing our cities. can you find me one?
there's a search bar in the top right corner of the page

In Illinois, we are legalizing marijuana and all non-violent convictions will be vacated as of January.

I am part of this organization:

Inner-City Education Program - Inner-City Education (ICE) Program

The company I work for contributes heavily to these organizations:

Off The Street Club
Get IN Chicago | A Collaborative Effort to Reduce Youth Violence

In additoon, my tax dollars support initiates such as these:

City of Chicago’s Youth Violence Prevention Plan | Youth.gov

Got any other questions? Oh, I'm one of those left wingers you claim does not care about such issues.

that's great. how many threads by lefties have been started here on inner city gun violence. That's my point. a thread like this, the left never starts and at least in my past experience don't usually partake in.

Tell me which one of those needs a donation the most?

Jul 2019
Georgia
Go look at a US Almanac from 1940. There are still millions of people from this time who have yet to go "Cradle to Grave" and there were ENTIRE STATES back then that had single digit to low teens Negro populations.
:lol::lol::lol:
what are you even melting about right now?

Jul 2019
Georgia
that's great. how many threads by lefties have been started here on inner city gun violence. That's my point. a thread like this, the left never starts and at least in my past experience don't usually partake in.

this one internet discussion forum, and posts within will be the sole determining factor if "the left" cares about illegal guns? I mean inner city violence? (you're kinda bouncing around)

and it's your first day, and you know nothing about the forum?

ok

this one internet discussion forum, and posts within will be the sole determining factor if "the left" cares about illegal guns? I mean inner city violence? (you're kinda bouncing around)

and it's your first day, and you know nothing about the forum?

ok

I'm making an educated guess. you prove me wrong. show me one thread YOU started on inner city illegal gun violence and I'll donate 100 bucks to a charity of your choice.

Jul 2019
Georgia
I'm making an educated guess. you prove me wrong. show me one thread YOU started on inner city illegal gun violence and I'll donate 100 bucks to a charity of your choice.
I've only been here since July, holmes, but I have participated in several of those threads.

I'm glad to know I represent "the left" (this is certainly news to me)

May 2018
Chicago

I would guess Off the Street Club or Get IN Chicago. We donate to them quite a bit, but I'm not sure what other companies or organizations do. Since I'm personally involved with ICE, I know we're in decent shape at the moment.