11-Year-Old Boy Dressed In Drag Dances At Gay Bar, Gets Dollar Bills Thrown At Him

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
On December 1, an 11-year-old boy dressed in drag danced on stage in a sexual manner at a gay bar in Brooklyn, NY, called 3 Dollar Bill. The child, Desmond Napoles, was dressed as a Gwen Stefani-lookalike — full drag make up, a blonde wig, and crop top included — as he bounced around onstage to No Doubt's "Like a Girl" and collected dollar bills from male adults viewing the number.

The Daily Wire has reviewed and confirmed the "performance" through video and photo posts on social media but has chosen not to link to the exploitative footage.

Redirect Notice

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
The only thing I object to is if he was indeed dancing in a sexual manner.

If it was just a kid dressing in drag and dancing around at a local establishment, I have no issue.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
On December 1, an 11-year-old boy dressed in drag danced on stage in a sexual manner at a gay bar in Brooklyn, NY, called 3 Dollar Bill. The child, Desmond Napoles, was dressed as a Gwen Stefani-lookalike — full drag make up, a blonde wig, and crop top included — as he bounced around onstage to No Doubt's "Like a Girl" and collected dollar bills from male adults viewing the number.

The Daily Wire has reviewed and confirmed the "performance" through video and photo posts on social media but has chosen not to link to the exploitative footage.

Redirect Notice
What's an 11 year old doing in a bar, even if he was an entertainer?
Where in the fuck was this kid's parents?
Other than making sure child labor laws were followed correctly I don't see how this is important

Apr 2014
Heart of America

Redirect Notice
Saw a T-shirt the other day "I'm not gay but $20 is $20".

Since it was only dancing, this isn't a crime. This kid is a little young to have a sexual preference by maybe he knows he's a "girl" in a boy's body. I don't know.

Apr 2014
Heart of America
But dragging little girls all over the country, dressing them up to look like strippers and prostitutes and having them dance around a stage is OK ??

JonBenet Ramsey anyone ?
LOL. Dance Moms. Horrible people!..but no worse than Sports Dads.

Nov 2005
California
Other than making sure child labor laws were followed correctly I don't see how this is important
But dragging little girls all over the country, dressing them up to look like strippers and prostitutes and having them dance around a stage is OK ??
JonBenet Ramsey anyone ?
Evidently he's a "drag kid" performer named "Desmond is Amazing".
Regarding his parents, his Instagram page claims to be run by his mother.

The whole "child beauty pageant" phenomenon (i.e. "little girls all over the country, dressing them up to look like strippers and prostitutes and having them dance around a stage") is something I find personally disturbing. I agree morally.
Performing as a child (e.g. child actors) has definitely screwed up a variety of kids. How many get screwed up and how many grow up without getting screwed up, I have no idea...

The child labor laws is an excellent aspect to raise.

article said:
"Exploitative"???
Below is the outfit he wore.
http://instagr.am/p/Bo5w3fIh9LH/
A boy going to the swimming pool would have less clothes on. If it were my kid, he wouldn't be involved in this at this age. But to call it "exploitative" is to improperly try to sensationalize the situation.
And I would bet dollars to donuts that the shirt is something that was bought off the rack, being sold to girls his age...

Last edited:
Nov 2012
nirvana
And why aren't the bar owners in jail for child exploitation?

Apr 2014
Heart of America
Evidently he's a "drag kid" performer named "Desmond is Amazing".
Regarding his parents, his Instagram page claims to be run by his mother.

The whole "child beauty pageant" phenomenon (i.e. "little girls all over the country, dressing them up to look like strippers and prostitutes and having them dance around a stage") is something I find personally disturbing. I agree morally.
Performing as a child (e.g. child actors) has definitely screwed up a variety of kids. How many get screwed up and how many grow up without getting screwed up, I have no idea...

The child labor laws is an excellent aspect to raise.

"Exploitative"???
Below is the outfit he wore.
http://instagr.am/p/Bo5w3fIh9LH/
A boy going to the swimming pool would have less clothes on. If it were my kid, he wouldn't be involved in this at this age. But to call it "exploitative" is to improperly try to sensationalize the situation.
And I would bet dollars to donuts that the shirt is something that was bought off the rack, being sold to girls his age...
Do you believe it's better, worse or the same as this?

Jon Benet Ramsey.jpg