12 more dead

Sep 2015
earth
12 more dead from a fucking gun night. This time a former Marine. A veteran. Veterans should never ever be allowed near a firearm once they are out of service. The military fucks their heads up, teaches them to kill then we accept them into society and let them arm up among us. Fucking ridiculous. Apparently this fucking psychotic blood trained veteran used a hand gun. Due to his training he was able to kill 12 people, with impressive accuracy with his handgun. All veterans should have their firearms confiscated immediately.

We need to ban guns now. All of them. Not just this type or that type. I do not care if its a Davy Crocket fucking type rifle. Ban and confiscate and imprison those who disagree. Its time.

Sep 2015
earth
Don't you think it's a little ironic to advocate for a Bolshevik revolution but then demand that guns are banned before that happens?
The Bolshevik revolution already happened. The moment we got the Democrat part to make "leveling the playing field" in the form of welfare and affirmative action the revolution had began. Distribution of wealth as determined by ones needs by any means is part of it. We will win without firing a shot. Other than a few nut bags in a bunker in Wyoming or some other fucked up place that will have to be outright killed.

Nov 2017
Virginia
No, we don't need to ban guns; we already have so many constraints on private individuals being able to be armed, despite being unconstitutional & that's what's causing these incidents to be so disastrous in the first place. If you want to go after something that's causing the problem, you're much better off going after the antidepressants that are always involved in the incidents that aren't religious terrorism. Gun bans/restrictions don't matter to criminals, terrorists, and people experiencing the adverse effects of antidepressants (seems like the medical & pharmaceutical industrial complex is trying to pin the blame for what they're responsible for on law-abiding gun owners, btw).

All we get from gun bans/restrictions is sitting ducks and disasters. Even if you could somehow prevent the bad guys from getting guns, still guns are not the only things that they can possibly use to be lethal. A person can be lethal with knives, clubs, cars, planes, chemicals (explosives), their bare hands, etc. A weapon isn't needed to sabotage infrastructure or something that could lead to the injuries or deaths of hundreds or thousands of people.

All you're doing is engaging in a slippery slope sophistry stuff that can only lead to the conclusion that everyone must be placed under perpetual house arrest, and drive people from wanting to flee the nation to get away from the disastrous results and oppression; then you'll set up walls that have men with guns shooting at anyone who tries to escape the prison nation (like the now defunct Soviet Union).

Nov 2017
Virginia
The Bolshevik revolution already happened. The moment we got the Democrat part to make "leveling the playing field" in the form of welfare and affirmative action the revolution had began. Distribution of wealth as determined by ones needs by any means is part of it. We will win without firing a shot. Other than a few nut bags in a bunker in Wyoming or some other fucked up place that will have to be outright killed.
You are insane.

Sep 2017
Pennsylfaani
I'd like to see that. One day we'll be facing down each other on the street, and I promise you that I won't show you any mercy, just as you won't show me any.

Sep 2015
earth
I'd like to see that. One day we'll be facing down each other on the street, and I promise you that I won't show you any mercy, just as you won't show me any.
No, you will be dead or imprisoned and you will watch your children be taken to a state ran educational facility to be educated properly and place in society in a manner that will benefit the state.

Sep 2016
Oregon
Ridiculous..to say the least. How many military veterans are in this nation and what percentage of them do this kind of killing? Veterans are probably one of the least group of people to use a gun this way. They are also, from my experience, the first to step up and try to stop such acts or protect in other ways.