12 more dead

Dec 2016
Canada
Ridiculous..to say the least. How many military veterans are in this nation and what percentage of them do this kind of killing? Veterans are probably one of the least group of people to use a gun this way. They are also, from my experience, the first to step up and try to stop such acts or protect in other ways.
Back in the 80's the spike in murder rates were tied to two main factors:
1. the demographic bulge with the majority of baby boomer males reaching their late teens and early 20's: the prime years for going out and acting with impulsive violence and
2. all of the returning Vietnam veterans trying to settle back into normal life after being in a deadly warzone where they either witnessed or even committed war crimes against civilians themselves.
I said before:' why not teach men to kill....set them loose overseas, and see what happens when they return home.' Should it be a surprise some go postal and bring the war home with them?

Nov 2012
nirvana
12 more dead from a fucking gun night. This time a former Marine. A veteran. Veterans should never ever be allowed near a firearm once they are out of service. The military fucks their heads up, teaches them to kill then we accept them into society and let them arm up among us. Fucking ridiculous. Apparently this fucking psychotic blood trained veteran used a hand gun. Due to his training he was able to kill 12 people, with impressive accuracy with his handgun. All veterans should have their firearms confiscated immediately.

We need to ban guns now. All of them. Not just this type or that type. I do not care if its a Davy Crocket fucking type rifle. Ban and confiscate and imprison those who disagree. Its time.
Thoughts and prayers. Or gun control. Which ever one works.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
No, we don't need to ban guns; we already have so many constraints on private individuals being able to be armed, despite being unconstitutional & that's what's causing these incidents to be so disastrous in the first place.

OMFG

What does one say to someone who posts so dissociative?

There is no excuse for such poor interpretation.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
They are also, from my experience, the first to step up and try to stop such acts or protect in other ways.
let's hear. What is your personal experience in mass murderers that leads you to believe this?