15 years of Same Sex Marriage in the United States

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
a couple things
1 I know of no sport being taken over by transgenders. I know of two incidents where a poor decision was made to allows men to compete as women.
2 I have never heard these terms previous to this post "female penis and male vagina" You say this has something to do with a worm? :lol:
3 "We have parents who parade their cross dressing children who dance provocatively at night clubs celebrated and brought on tv." I do not watch daytime TV. Jerry Springier I presume?

These are all things that have been discussed multiple times on this very site. I would guess that you have even been involved in one or more of the topics. But ill humor you w/ a few examples.

A man’s penis becomes a female penis once a man declares himself to be transgender, says Indya Moore, one of the players in a transgender-themed TV show on FX network.
Transgender Actor Asserts Existence of 'Biologically Female Penis'

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
Indeed, these are teh rare exception which I acknowledged.

You contention was that this "over taking " society.

A VERY different thing.

May 2018
USA
I will never forget in 2012, in back to back days the Supreme Court ruled same sex marriage and the ACA was legal at a federal level. The next day, Ted Cruz went on Rush Limbaugh and said, "The last 24 hours have been some of the darkest in our nation's history."

You know when it comes to the revolutionary war, the civil war, world war I, world war II, the atomic bomb in Hiroshima, the atomic bomb in Nagasaki the vietnam war, the civil rights era, slavery, the dread scott decision, the stock market crash of 1929, the trail of tears, 9/11, the assassination of Abraham Lincoln, the assassination of JFK, the attempted assassination of Ronald Reagan, the bombing of Pearl Harbor, Japanese internment camps, and bay of pigs, allowing gay people to get married is right up there in it's level of darkness.

Hate is a strong word, but I fucking hate Ted Cruz.
Cruz's mother milk is hypocrisy. In his last election he was mocking Beto O'Rourke because Beto wasn't his given name. Oh, why thanks for noticing RAPHAEL CRUZ. Cruz is such a piece of garbage that he changed his name. Was too "latin" to attract the mouthbreathing scum whose votes he was trying to get.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
Nice backpedaling

I kinda resent you saying this. Go back and read. I never spoke in absolutes. In fact, I acknowledged that on occasion it happens. I just take issue with it being the end of the world.

Nov 2005
California
These are all things that have been discussed multiple times on this very site. I would guess that you have even been involved in one or more of the topics. But ill humor you w/ a few examples.
ROFLMAO!
How you phrase this is amusing...

Isolated examples, pretended to be more extensive than they actually are...

I kinda resent you saying this. Go back and read. I never spoke in absolutes. In fact, I acknowledged that on occasion it happens. I just take issue with it being the end of the world.
And that's the key to the situation.
On some rare occasions, some things happen. And people like Sabcat blow it out of proportion and try to pretend it's more significant than it actually is...

Like I mentioned earlier, NONE of the crap Sabcat is fixating on has ANYTHING to do with gay marriage.
It's all a dumb topical derailment with bad scape-goating... :rolleyes: A fact Sabcat does not even try to deny!

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons

Well i don't think that you should as i gave you examples of things you asked about.

Then you say this You contention was that this "over taking " society. i can think of no other reason for misrepresenting my statments other than to backpeddle your previous posts.

Indeed, these are teh rare exception which I acknowledged.

You contention was that this "over taking " society.

A VERY different thing.

Nov 2005
California
Well i don't think that you should as i gave you examples of things you asked about.
Then you say this You contention was that this "over taking " society. i can think of no other reason for misrepresenting my statments other than to backpeddle your previous posts.
You claimed the Christians were right and threw about some claims as to what Christians had supposedly said gay marriage would lead to.
Without surprise, I have never heard any Christian make any claim that Sabcat's list was going to be caused by gay marriage. They had other, more stupid claims they were making...

Regardless, anybody who thinks that Christians were just talking about isolated "examples of things" occurring needs to get a strong dose of reality.

May 2018
Chicago
You claimed the Christians were right and threw about some claims as to what Christians had supposedly said gay marriage would lead to.
Without surprise, I have never heard any Christian make any claim that Sabcat's list was going to be caused by gay marriage. They had other, more stupid claims they were making...

Regardless, anybody who thinks that Christians were just talking about isolated "examples of things" occurring needs to get a strong dose of reality.
I have to say this, once we we finally got to be included in the promise of the US and could finally get married, my Christian parents have been after me to settle down. My dad and mom said, "Honey, you have fought your whole life for this. Get married!"

Well I gotta find somebody first. I'm gonna do it, but I need the right guy, obviously. I think I'm getting close, but it's still gonna take some time. I have talked about this recently on the site. And it comes down to agreement on the kid issue. I am fine at my age adopting a teenager. I'm too old for an infant. I have been dating a guy who I think is quite awesome. He definitely said he wants a family. It's too early at this point to say anything. I asked if he would compromise on a teenager. He said he would rather we mixed our sperm and got a surrogate, but he would settle for an older kid. I put my foot down.

I do not want to be dead before my kid is in college. I'm 52. An infant is just not an option. IF I decide to stay with this guy, I will only do adoption of teenagers. Still can't get that commitment from him. We'll see what happens.

But one thing I can tell you is this- If we gay people decide to start a family, it is a serious and long discussion. We clearly do not have accidents. When we decide to do it, we mean to follow through. And the first priority is any child we might have. They have to come first.

I think a lot of people do not understand that.

Last edited:
Dec 2015
Arizona
In some ways, the struggle is the same for the gay community as it is for the feminist movement. Any and all successes MUST BE approved/granted by white, heterosexual, powerful MEN--most of whom have lived privileged lives.

WHY do we allow this? Why do we continue to vote for the same disgusting MEN who abuse their power and demean others?
There is an imbalance in this country that needs to be rectified.