17-year-old girl claimed in video she'd be 'the next school shooter,' Hood County authorities say

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Always the partisan hack...fucking always.
Nope.. Just stating facts,

Remember the Broward County sherriff was called on various complaints on the Parkland Shooter 40 times. The Shooter was reported to the FBI 3 times for making threats of shooting students at Parkland School.

On top of that the Sherriff's deputy ran and hid behind a tree while the Coach ran to try to save Students.

This shooting is the result of Guns, or NRA, this shooting is a result of a Democrat Run Sherriff's department, and FBI doing nothing to protect or Serve the citizens of this nation or residents of their jurstiction

I would say the same damn thing is the Sherriff and his Deputies were GOP in their affiliation. But they weren't

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.

Remember the Broward County sherriff was called on various complaints on the Parkland Shooter 40 times. The Shooter was reported to the FBI 3 times for making threats of shooting students at Parkland School.

On top of that the Sherriff's deputy ran and hid behind a tree while the Coach ran to try to save Students.

This shooting is the result of Guns, or NRA, this shooting is a result of a Democrat Run Sherriff's department, and FBI doing nothing to protect or Serve the citizens of this nation or residents of their jurstiction

I would say the same damn thing is the Sherriff and his Deputies were GOP in their affiliation. But they weren't
No, you would not. You are pure extremeist partisan.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee

I've said it several times before, and I'll say it a thousand times more if I have to. Florida DID NOT HAVE RED FLAG LAWS !!! LEO's in Florida had NO LEGAL MECHANISM with which to remove weapons from the shooter. While the federal government maintains a "can not buy" list, there are no penalties for failing people to that list. REPUBLICANS shot down a bill that would have changed that.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
I've said it several times before, and I'll say it a thousand times more if I have to. Florida DID NOT HAVE RED FLAG LAWS !!! LEO's in Florida had NO LEGAL MECHANISM with which to remove weapons from the shooter. While the federal government maintains a "can not buy" list, there are no penalties for failing people to that list. REPUBLICANS shot down a bill that would have changed that.
Thes were not RED FLAGS. the Sherriff was called 40 times on COMPLAINS against the Florida Shooter, Many of them were complaints of acts of violence.

The Federal Government DOES HAVE RED FLAG LAWS and the he was Reported to the FBI 3 times for making threats he was going to shoot students and teachers at parkland school.

ALL OF WHICH WERE IGNORED by Law Enforcement FEDERAL AND LOCAL..