2020 Republican Primary

Dec 2015
Arizona
I can only imagine the more intelligent GOP'ers are leaving the party, and no longer identifying as Republicans too.
I actually "FEEL" for the moderate Republicans who are leaving congress AND possibly the party. I empathize with my family of conservatives--mostly in Texas and Wyoming--who have no place to go and no one to vote for. This is an example of "I'm not leaving the party. The party left me."
I honestly don't know WHAT to tell them. They are horrified of Trump--disgusted and ashamed--and at least they are honest about it.

Dec 2018
Unionville Indiana
I hope Walsh hangs in there through most of the primaries although his chances are about zero. He may have the ability to rattle the hell out of Trump in very damaging ways with his invective and high profile media exposure. Give 'em hell, Joe! LOL

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
I actually "FEEL" for the moderate Republicans who are leaving congress AND possibly the party. I empathize with my family of conservatives--mostly in Texas and Wyoming--who have no place to go and no one to vote for. This is an example of "I'm not leaving the party. The party left me."
I honestly don't know WHAT to tell them. They are horrified of Trump--disgusted and ashamed--and at least they are honest about it.
it's not like othre republican politicians are much better, they are just more political and mask their racism and disgusting positions. Trump is just shining a giant spotlight on how republicans really are, who they pander to, how pathetic their policies are, which are nothing but give the rich tax breaks and do nothing else

Jul 2019
Georgia
it's not like othre republican politicians are much better, they are just more political and mask their racism and disgusting positions. Trump is just shining a giant spotlight on how republicans really are, who they pander to, how pathetic their policies are, which are nothing but give the rich tax breaks and do nothing else
right,
and when a Repub does have the nerve to speak against Individual 1, the GOP pushes them out

See Flake and Amash

Dec 2018
Unionville Indiana
right,
and when a Repub does have the nerve to speak against Individual 1, the GOP pushes them out

See Flake and Amash
Agreed, but keep an eye on tea partier Walsh nonetheless. He's a fighting kamikaze who has the capability to damage Trump like no other GOP contender or politician. Walsh's blunt insults rattled President Groper last week as far away as the G-7 meetings, in France, because he speaks the same language of the MAGA right wing nut jobs. Trump can dish it out, but he has an extremely difficult time taking it.

Reactions: Clara007 and se7en
Jul 2019
Georgia
Agreed, but keep an eye on tea partier Walsh nonetheless. He's a fighting kamikaze who has the capability to damage Trump like no other GOP contender or politician. Walsh's blunt insults rattled President Groper last week as far away as the G-7 meetings, in France, because he speaks the same language of the MAGA right wing nut jobs. Trump can dish it out, but he has an extremely difficult time taking it.
this is true.

Walsh is a pretty terrible person (I remember he called for everyone to take their pitchforks and muskets to the streets if Hillary won), but he's been riding trump pretty hard the past couple of years, so it would be beautiful if he could get under his skin.