2020 Republican Primary

Dec 2018
Unionville Indiana
this is true.

Walsh is a pretty terrible person (I remember he called for everyone to take their pitchforks and muskets to the streets if Hillary won), but he's been riding trump pretty hard the past couple of years, so it would be beautiful if he could get under his skin.
Oh yeah, Walsh is a loose cannon who can do so much wonderful damage by exposing their unstable "genius" for the fraud he's always been. This guy is no suck up worried about the future of his show business career like Howie Stern.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Joe Walsh is an opportunist. This is the same guy who was calling Obama and Kenyan Muslim as late as 2016, said it's unfair he can't use the word "nigger" and "spick" and said the sandy hook families suing Remington was simply them trying to extend their 15 minutes of fame.

Fuck Joe Walsh

Jul 2019
Georgia
Joe Walsh is an opportunist. This is the same guy who was calling Obama and Kenyan Muslim as late as 2016, said it's unfair he can't use the word "nigger" and "spick" and said the sandy hook families suing Remington was simply them trying to extend their 15 minutes of fame.

Fuck Joe Walsh
you'd think most trumpers would be all about that too

he's more trumpy than trump

Dec 2018
Unionville Indiana

Fuck Joe Walsh
Of course, he's a jackass, but I don't care right now. If he's doing harm to Trump, that's good.

Apr 2013
La La Land North

Fuck Joe Walsh
This is one of the very few times that I will accept that the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Go Joe Walsh!

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
This is one of the very few times that I will accept that the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Go Joe Walsh!
I disagree completely. Let's say Rs and Ds have a list of champions ranging on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being great people, and 1 being terrible people. If you cheer on a 9 because they're on your side, the other side will counter with an 8, then you'll counter with a 7, then you'll counter with a 6 and on and on and on. If we root for guys like Joe Walsh, the right is eventually going to root for guys worse than him and use this as a justification for doing so. Then the left will do the same. We'll eventually be left with a nation run by the worst possible people.

This is the mentality that lead to guys like Trump in the first place. Don't root for terrible people just because you share a common bond of hate.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Weld seems like he might be a decent human being? I guess?

He's not very vocal though, so everyone's already forgotten about him.

Dec 2018
Unionville Indiana
Weld seems like he might be a decent human being? I guess?

He's not very vocal though, so everyone's already forgotten about him.
I'd love to see Weld give Trump a run for his money too, although he's too decent to stoop to President Groper's level or ever appeal to Trump's nativist political base.

Last edited: