2020 Republican Primary

Jul 2019
Georgia
NC Shadow Convention

the thing about this is, out of all 50 states, NC is the one that's most effed up on a political front. I don't know what to think, republicans there are more insane than they ones who enable the tyrant in the WH. Not kidding. Burr is the only sane one, in all seriousness.

Jul 2019
Georgia
I never thought I'd see the day when I agreed with Joe Walsh. He's pretty awful, but he's right on this

.@realDonaldTrump came into Iowa Thursday for one of his lie-filled rallies. Prior to the event, I campaigned for votes among all the people in line waiting to go in to hear the President. It was one of the most frustrating experiences I’ve ever had. It made me sad. 1/

Yes, plenty of Trump supporters were angry at me and many got in my face. But that’s not what made me sad. Here’s what made me sad: I asked about 40 folks a very simple question: Has Donald Trump ever lied to the American people? Simple question, right? 2/

Every single person said “No.” No, Trump has never lied. Every single person gave me that answer. But that wasn’t all. A few people told me that Trump, unlike Obama, has never golfed. Nobody in line knew that Trump was increasing the debt way faster than Obama. 3/

Nobody knew that under Trump our deficit was now greater than $1 trillion.
Nobody I asked could think of one single thing that Trump has done that has disappointed them. Nobody thought Trump did anything wrong with Ukraine. 4/

Almost everyone thought that China was paying for Trump’s tariffs. Nobody cared that Russia screwed with our 2016 election. On and on it went. I left sad & frustrated because all of these folks in line were being fed a sea of lies by Trump, Fox News, and 5/

the rest of Trump’s media sycophants. They weren’t being told the truth. And here in line in Des Moines waiting to go in & hear more lies from this President, they didn’t believe basic truths. This is a scary thing for our Republic. Trump’s legacy is the destruction of truth. 6/

Thread by @WalshFreedom: [email protected] came into Iowa Thursday for one of his lie-filled rallies. Prior to the event, I campaigned for votes among all the people…

Reactions: leekohler2 and cwII
May 2018
none
What more need be said? There are a lot of stupid people in this country. Now we know why the GOP wants to do away with education.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Hey kids! They just announced, the Dems are gonna release "part" of the caucus results today at 5!!! Can't wait to see who the party is gonna annoint!!!!! almost as tho it actually matters

Jul 2019
Georgia
Hey kids! They just announced, the Dems are gonna release "part" of the caucus results today at 5!!! Can't wait to see who the party is gonna annoint!!!!! almost as tho it actually matters
this is the Repub primary thread,
also Iowa alone doesn't decide the candidate
anyway we got a good conversation going in the Dem thread if you want to join