29-year-old Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is poised to become the youngest woman in Congress

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
She is a kid and I have no doubt she had no idea that she would win, she's young she's inexperienced my good she was a bartender this time last year, girl the girl a chance i think it takes incredible courage to do what she has done, i think thats why she scares you white boys especially you bald over weight guys with the small penis

Progressive challenger Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez celebrartes with supporters at a victory party in the Bronx after upsetting incumbent Democratic Representative Joseph Crowly on June 26, 2018 in New York City. Ocasio-Cortez upset Rep. Joseph Crowley in New York’s 14th Congressional District, which includes parts of the Bronx and Queens.
Scott Heins/Getty Images

29-year-old Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is poised to become the youngest woman in Congress

Dec 2018
New England
She is a kid and I have no doubt she had no idea that she would win, she's young she's inexperienced my good she was a bartender this time last year, girl the girl a chance i think it takes incredible courage to do what she has done, i think thats why she scares you white boys especially you bald over weight guys with the small penis

Progressive challenger Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez celebrartes with supporters at a victory party in the Bronx after upsetting incumbent Democratic Representative Joseph Crowly on June 26, 2018 in New York City. Ocasio-Cortez upset Rep. Joseph Crowley in New York’s 14th Congressional District, which includes parts of the Bronx and Queens.
Scott Heins/Getty Images

She has raw talent, that's clear. And you're right; she is so unready for the big leagues it is scary. She stands a very good chance of branding herself a nitwit in the minds of so many she may never overcome the very poor first impressions she's making on much of the country.

Her destiny is most likely to become the left's Sarah Palin.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
She has raw talent, that's clear. And you're right; she is so unready for the big leagues it is scary. She stands a very good chance of branding herself a nitwit in the minds of so many she may never overcome the very poor first impressions she's making on much of the country.

She has a talent referred as "If you cannot dazzle them with your Brilliance, Baffle them with your Bullshit."

Jul 2014
massachusetts
She has a talent referred as "If you cannot dazzle them with your Brilliance, Baffle them with your Bullshit."
She actually does dazzle with brilliance.
That's why the right wing propaganda machine devotes so much time to her.
Think about it, there are 235 Democrats in the House, she gets as much GOP attention as Nancy Pelosi, the most effective speaker in modern times.
Quick, try to name another Democratic House member you've seen in the media lately.

Same thing in the Senate, it's like there is Chuck Schumer and Liz Warren.

Look at the reception that Warren got in Iowa. She gets people excited, she brings people into the process, just like AOC.
They expand the Democratic base, by turning the disenchanted into voters.
They don't have to change anyone's mind, there are enough people who believe in what they propose, who have been sitting out elections, they get those people excited and get them to the polls.
And that's what the GOP is terrified of.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio

by the time Palin came to the national stage she'd already been governor of Alaska shed been the had of commissions and the mayor of a small town OC was a bartender when she won the primary.. shes very young she will learn Sarah Palin - Wikipedia

Dec 2018
New England
She actually does dazzle with brilliance.
That's why the right wing propaganda machine devotes so much time to her.
Think about it, there are 235 Democrats in the House, she gets as much GOP attention as Nancy Pelosi, the most effective speaker in modern times.
Quick, try to name another Democratic House member you've seen in the media lately.

Same thing in the Senate, it's like there is Chuck Schumer and Liz Warren.

Look at the reception that Warren got in Iowa. She gets people excited, she brings people into the process, just like AOC.
They expand the Democratic base, by turning the disenchanted into voters.
They don't have to change anyone's mind, there are enough people who believe in what they propose, who have been sitting out elections, they get those people excited and get them to the polls.
And that's what the GOP is terrified of.
Sarah Palin was constantly in the news as well in her day. Did you fear her?

Dec 2018
New England
by the time Palin came to the national stage she'd already been governor of Alaska shed been the had of commissions and the mayor of a small town OC was a bartender when she won the primary.. shes very young she will learn Sarah Palin - Wikipedia
I agree, Palin was more accomplished when she hit the limelight than was AOC; that said, they suffer from the same problem: they both rely too much on empty tag lines.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
I agree, Palin was more accomplished when she hit the limelight than was AOC; that said, they suffer from the same problem: they both rely too much on empty tag lines.
Tags you dont like you are biased your opinion means nothing you arent giving her a fair chance