3 Black Churches Have Burned in 10 Days in a Single Louisiana Parish

Mar 2019
Texas
NYT

“But just as we haven’t connected the three in St. Landry, we haven’t connected the one in Caddo,” said Ashley Rodrigue, a spokeswoman for the Louisiana Office of State Fire Marshal, on Friday.
It looks like someone has issues with religion and dark skin. They have not figured out any real motives yet but i hope that people can be a bit more understanding and learn to get along better.

Last month, a black member of a predominantly black congregation, Hopewell Missionary Baptist Church in Greenville, Miss., pleaded guilty to burning his church. The church was spray-painted with the words “Vote Trump” in an effort to make the attack seem politically motivated, a Mississippi official said.
I think we should be careful in jumping to conclusions.

Mar 2019
Texas
Who suggestted that
the government" was behind these arson attacks???
The poster that brought up terrorism.

Until the government changed the definition it was defined as acts committed by governments.

That is the origin of the word.

Violence by the state for political gain in the french revolution.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
The poster that brought up terrorism.

Until the government changed the definition it was defined as acts committed by governments.

That is the origin of the word.

Violence by the state for political gain in the french revolution.
Nice tap-dancing.
Fact remaims, NO ONE suggested the government was behind these arson attacks.
You want to base discussions on what words USED to mean? You sure about that?

Mar 2019
Texas
Nice tap-dancing.
Fact remaims, NO ONE suggested the government was behind these arson attacks.
You want to base discussions on what words USED to mean? You sure about that?
Maybe i have an old dictionary?

The word has always meant that until bush decided to add it to his vocabulary.

How is that patriot act workin out for freedom anyhow?

Bottom line for me is that crime is crime no matter the reason or what words we want to associate with it.

We do not need separate categories for terrorism and hate crimes.

If someone has ill intent and turns that into action then we do not need all these separate categories and the punishments should all be the same.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Maybe i have an old dictionary?

The word has always meant that until bush decided to add it to his vocabulary.

How is that patriot act workin out for freedom anyhow?

Bottom line for me is that crime is crime no matter the reason or what words we want to associate with it.

We do not need separate categories for terrorism and hate crimes.

If someone has ill intent and turns that into action then we do not need all these separate categories and the punishments should all be the same.
Maybe your just tap-dancing and deflecting.
I'm betting on that being the case. *shrug*

Jul 2018
Earth
Check the churches' financial records, membership attendance, insurance policies. If they are within the same fire district maybe a fireman set the fires so that he would have something to do.

Nov 2012
nirvana
Check the churches' financial records, membership attendance, insurance policies. If they are within the same fire district maybe a fireman set the fires so that he would have something to do.
It's suspicious for a number of reasons, what the motive was, and who was behind it. More information needed at this point.