30 Democrats in Puerto Rico with 109 lobbyists for weekend despite shutdown

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Your link does not work. It is now the Democrats since they refuse to negotiate. Now they want to limit beds for felons. I started a thread on the shutdown may happen again
Well damn. OK, don't be so lazy, google it and take your choice from any number of reports & videos.

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
Feb 2019
Canada
ho boy, this is just TOO obvious:

so here we go:

RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes.
Editorially, the Washington Examiner is 100% right. It is virtually impossible to find a single editorial that offers some form of balance. Most editorials have anti-left loaded headlines.
Washington Examiner - Media Bias/Fact Check

(shaking my head)

Jul 2014
massachusetts
The thing is congress allocated $1.3 billion LAST YEAR, it's still there, they are just beginning to use it.
The wall was such an "Emergency" that it could wait a year, no problem.

Nov 2014
Florida
ho boy, this is just TOO obvious:

so here we go:

RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes.
Editorially, the Washington Examiner is 100% right. It is virtually impossible to find a single editorial that offers some form of balance. Most editorials have anti-left loaded headlines.
Washington Examiner - Media Bias/Fact Check

(shaking my head)
Yet you believe the lies of the democrat run liberal media with their fake news