30 Democrats in Puerto Rico with 109 lobbyists for weekend despite shutdown

Nov 2014
Florida
The thing is congress allocated $1.3 billion LAST YEAR, it's still there, they are just beginning to use it.
The wall was such an "Emergency" that it could wait a year, no problem.
They were working on the prototypes and which barrier would work best

Feb 2019
Canada
Yet you believe the lies of the democrat run liberal media with their fake news
OH give me a break, seriously?
any half intelligent person knows to avoid CNN on one side, FOX on the other, get their news and opinions from a variety of sources, BUT using sources like Washington Examiner which is noted for it's rightwing bias clearly indicates an extreme partisan leaning OR a sever lack of intelligence.

Nov 2014
Florida
OH give me a break, seriously?
any half intelligent person knows to avoid CNN on one side, FOX on the other, get their news and opinions from a variety of sources, BUT using sources like Washington Examiner which is noted for it's rightwing bias clearly indicates an extreme partisan leaning OR a sever lack of intelligence.
You have to go to sources that will post news. The liberal media ignores what puts Democrats in a bad light. Look how the liberal media keeps falling for Hoaxes

Why Does the MSM Keep Falling for Obvious Hoaxes?

Feb 2019
Canada
You have to go to sources that will post news. The liberal media ignores what puts Democrats in a bad light. Look how the liberal media keeps falling for Hoaxes

Why Does the MSM Keep Falling for Obvious Hoaxes?

In review, PJ Media is a popular conservative news and opinion website that garners 13 million+ page views per month. PJ Media uses moderately loaded emotional language in their articles that favor the right
PJ Media - Media Bias/Fact Check
and you were saying what about the liberal media?

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
I forget which Hurricane tore up Puerto Rico. All Typhoons in the South China Sea were named Maria. edit: Many say that an anti-cyclone is weak but I beg to differ.

Last edited:
Nov 2014
Florida
You want to lump tp much together. Just read the article linked what they did in the past means nothing on this thread. More attack the source because you can't refute the link.