30 years of failed predictions

Feb 2014
Oregon
The video should be titled "lies that morons will believe"

Because that is what it actually is.
That is a very daming statement, but what are the lies and what your arguments to convince me your different understanding of reality is the right one?

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
Big oil companies make money on climate hysteria.
No, they make money by selling oil. If people knew that fossil fuels were a driving force behind climate change they might buy less oil based products and “big oil” doesn’t like that idea one bit.

Feb 2014
Oregon
Are the ice caps gone?

No they have grown.

Is weather more severe?

No it’s calmer.

Are there more droughts?

No, there are fewer.

Are parts of Manhattan under water?

No.

Does Greenland have less ice?

No, it has more.
Where are you getting your information? What are the dates for the improvement you say has taken place?

Like Trump told us he couldn't stop the separation of children and parents and then did, proving he is a liar, here is what he is telling us about climate change and the rebuttal

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/01/ice-caps-record-low-not-high/

Last edited:
Apr 2013
Left coast
Are the ice caps gone?

No they have grown.

Is weather more severe?

No it’s calmer.

Are there more droughts?

No, there are fewer.

Are parts of Manhattan under water?

No.

Does Greenland have less ice?

No, it has more.
You are factually wrong about all but the one on Manhattan. How did you screw up that one?

How can anyone with an internet connection be so, what, it isn't uninformed, it's anti-education or something.

Do you ever read anything on climate that isn't from the Heritage Foundation or one of its paid flunky organizations like Wattsupwiththat?

Apr 2013
Left coast
Jul 2014
massachusetts
That is a very daming statement, but what are the lies and what your arguments to convince me your different understanding of reality is the right one?
The whole thing is lies, and it's lies about things that every well informed person should know.
The world is warmer, the icecaps are smaller, weather is more severe, do I really have to link to that data for the hundred and fiftieth time, or have you accepted it as reality?
When someone links to a video that says otherwise, I don't have to research all the issues again, I can say the video is lies, and it comes from a source that is known to disseminate lies.
So it's a known liar lying.
Something only a moron would believe.
But this country has lots of morons....

Last edited:
Apr 2013
Left coast
You know that the video is Steven Goddard under one of his favorite pseudonyms. What a load of crap.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
30 years of failed predictions? I thought you were talking about "tax cuts grow the economy"but that's been more than 30 years ....

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
You are factually wrong about all but the one on Manhattan. How did you screw up that one?

How can anyone with an internet connection be so, what, it isn't uninformed, it's anti-education or something.

Do you ever read anything on climate that isn't from the Heritage Foundation or one of its paid flunky organizations like Wattsupwiththat?
And even the one about Manhattan is not completely true.

Anyone else remember Sandy?