41% of Nation’s Poor Are White, Nearly Double the Number of Poor Blacks

Nov 2012
Chicago
41% of Nation?s Poor Are White, Nearly Double the Number of Poor Blacks | breakingbrown.com

Hence, the vitriol. Hence , the scapegoating. Hence, looking for someone to blame.
So the next time you feel the urge to go off on welfare....remember which group is receiving the most benefits. Psssst. It's not black people. LOL.
Adopt personal responsibility and pull yourselves up by your bootstraps.
Duh, taken as a percentage of their totals in the population more Blacks are on welfare than Whites. Also more Whites have lost their jobs do to the Progressives influence in the Mortgage Business and the effects of Unions on our economy. Also parasites are parasites no matter their color, and are a detriment to society. :mellow:

Last edited:
Aug 2012
Texas
Duh, taken as a percentage of their totals in the population more Blacks are on welfare than Whites. Also more Whites have lost their jobs do to the Progressives influence in the Mortgage Business and the effects of Unions on our economy. Also parasites are parasites no matter their color, and are a detriment to society. :mellow:
Actually, I don't give a shit. Whites have lost their jobs, due to karma, by being such racist assholes, and unwilling to share any parts of the pie. Hallelujah, for them being in the same boat that they put black folks in.

waitingtables

Former Staff
Jul 2007
NJ
It is as much appreciated as poet's racist and bigoted categorization, which you heartily endorse.
Who are you to tell me what I heartily endorse? You don't know me. I support poet's no nonsense response to racists here and to those who spread lies and misinformation. Yup.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person