50 dead in shootings at 2 New Zealand mosques

Dec 2016
Canada
Kind of ironic that this asshole who committed the main massacre in New Zealand is an Australian white supremacist concerned about the white race being overrun.....totally unaware that his forebears slaughtered the first Australians who lived there for thousands of years until ships with British exiled prisoners and ex-convicts started showing up in Botany Bay a few centuries back, and when they had sufficient numbers, they drove the Aborigines off the best lands and out into the deserts where many died, and continued poisoning them and attempted complete annihilation until in the 20th century they conceded to allow survivors to live in "stations" or reservations in an otherwise white British colony half way around the world from England.

Dec 2016
Canada
How many of these "lone wolf" attacks do we have to endure before we realize wolves are rarely ever ALONE. They are pack animals. Always have been. For every one we see, for every one that carries out an attack, there are dozens, if not hundreds that have help mold and radicalize the shooter.

Well, that's what Donald tells us!

Dec 2016
Canada
The left doesn't hate or kill people? You haven't listened to your buddy Ilhan Omar lately? The 'left' hates America. The 'left' dominates the news media, its institutions, and our universities.

It is not true that the world hates America. It is the world’s left that hates America. However, because the left dominates the world’s news media and because most people, understandably, believe what the news media report, many people, including Americans, believe that the world hates America.

That it is the left — and those influenced by the left-leaning news and entertainment media — that hates America can be easily shown.
StackPath

Muslim's hate America, they're here for reasons you don't want to know or admit. They hate evrybody, including one another. And they lean over the edge on the left.

The left doesn't kill people....

View attachment 3270

If Muslim's wouldn't be killing people on a daily basis across planet earth, white extremism would likely not be growing.

Why is it ABC, NBC, CNN, MSNBC mention the pastor and his wife and forty-six others, mostly Christians massacred by Fulani terrorists on March 11? Why didn't ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, or MSNBC report on The thirty-two people killed in a targeted attack on a Christian community in Nigeria on Feb. 26, 2019?

Any answers?

"For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy."
If I was still living in the US, I'd be contributing as much as possible to Ilhan Omar's campaign! She is a true hero, who speaks truth to power against the foreign lobbyists we do know influence American government (AIPAC), kleptocrats even those within the Democratic Party and war criminals like Elliot Abrams...who should be in a glass box on trial at The Hague/ not point man for America's latest attempted regime change massacre!

Dec 2016
Canada
And out of those statistics, which shootings were found to be justified?
The sadly MSM ignored story regarding hundreds of unexamined rape kits leading to convictions after they were finally processed, that I posted a thread on yesterday, includes a backstory about how police departments across America are increasingly for-profit businesses, who don't give a shit about rape and murder (also going uninvestigated), while cops are sent out to write tickets and make drug busts and do everything they can to seize property in asset forfeitures.

As of now, this is mainly a black thing, and a poor thing! So it doesn't likely affect most white communities YET, but it's coming! The day will draw near when you have a cop pointing a gun at your head too because you've got a tail-lite out or the police radar says you were speeding. That's how a lot of these killings take place...they start out as opportunistic money grabs against mostly black suspects to make simple drug busts that will result in taking all of someone's property and sending them to jail also. It's when suspects with criminal records have an ounce of weed in their possession they're more likely to try to run/and get killed. And these things are coming from men in blue to your neighborhood eventually, as the shakedown casts an ever-wider net to make more money! I want to see how cop-worshipping the right is when they find themselves staring down the barrel of a gun for no good reason!

Dec 2016
Canada
I've been here less that a month and now I realize that liberal Democrats are far more screwed up than I originally thought.
Liberal's are not destroying America, they are destroying the world.
The world is being destroyed by:
1. Warmongers! Who have no regard for life and aren't even dissuaded that modern war can end up going nuclear and end all life on Earth.
2. Capitalist kleptocrats! Who simply want to turn everything in the natural environment into products to sell...planetary biosphere be damned!
If liberals are playing a part in this destruction, it's that damn pragmatism and conciliation again! Always looking for the middle path of least resistance. Not a good time for that shit now that we have real dangerous enemies...whether they call themselves christians, muslims or enlightened atheists!

Dec 2016
Canada
Muslim's don't pray in a church. They pray in a Mosque, the house, abode, and Synagogue of Satan. Have any of you screwed up liberals ever condemned any terror attacks Muslim's commit on a daily basis? Just like the liberal media, you're all afraid! They might fly planes into buildings, or shoot up over three hundred school children again, or crucify Christians to trees, or maybe just cut off the heads off of children and plant them on stakes in a highway median strip again.

When the third jihad comes and the last and final round of the Crusades begins, in other words, WHEN THE ISLAMIC SHIT HITS THE FAN, what side will all you screwed up liberals stand with?

You liberals have no clue what Islam is up to, what their goals are, or how they plan on attaining them. No freekn' clue at all.
I work with a number of Muslims, and have Muslim neighbors...that's the plus side of multiculturalism...a concept that causes convulsions in white nationalists. They are far more likely to be the victims of terrorism than to be crazed terrorist zealots...like you seem to be already!

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
I work with a number of Muslims, and have Muslim neighbors...that's the plus side of multiculturalism...a concept that causes convulsions in white nationalists. They are far more likely to be the victims of terrorism than to be crazed terrorist zealots...like you seem to be already!
Have you shook hands with your Muslim neighbor? I did after accidently driving my truck into his pond.

Apr 2014
Heart of America
Alternatively, it is entirely possible that paranoia, religious dogma, xenophobia with a bit of garden variety thought disorder such as schizophrenia may be contributing to an entirely incorrect view of world culture and Western civilization. Richard Spencer would be pleased with your analysis.

It is no surprise that we have a firearm problem in the US when gun promotion is so intimately connected with a segment of the population that is driven by fear and hatred and has anger management problems.
Most people know that, while the world has been subjected to Islamic terrorism since the 1960s, the vast majority of the world's 1.9B Muslims are peaceful and minding their own business just like the world's 2B Christians.

It's those who are so extreme that they demonize entire groups of people with their bigotry that brings about the hate which led to today's massacre, the attack on Republicans by Hodgkinson and the attack on protesters by Fields. The world needs less hate and bigotry, not more of it.

Jul 2018
Earth
There are countless ways to look at the NZ event.

From a crime pov how did the guy get the guns and ammo? After all, he was a foreigner. Why did it take the cops so long to respond to the initial shooting? The guy was there for over six minutes and left and drove across town to do a repeat.

From a political pov why is this event getting less coverage than the synagogue shooting in the US? If that many Jews had been shot the hysteria would reach 1,000 decibels. Will the police staters try to use the NZ incident to impose more limits on freedom here in the U.S.?

From a religious pov it is classic First Commandment (Exodus 34:11-16). Besides, all religions give martyrs a special pass to heaven or paradise, especially when they are killed worshiping. So from that pov the victims won the cosmic lottery and won't end up in hell. That's a good thing, right?

This is a mother lode that give everyone ample opportunity to push their favorite agendas.
The most recent data I could find:

Ninety-nine percent of the officers involved in the 1,165 police killings in 2018 were not charged with a crime.

https://www.theroot.com/here-s-how-many-people-police-killed-in-2018-1831469528
Until people start holding the politicians accountable the killings will continue.