60,000,000 And Counting

Nov 2005
California
Yep snopes is a well known political arm of the democrats...
And "Life News" is a well known political arm of the right to life movement.
You hypocritically chastise people for posting biased sources as you have no problem doing that yourself...

... how does it feel to be a pawn in the game of infanticide?
An infant has been born, thus the wrong term.
I could just as mindlessly proclaim that you are a pawn in the chauvinist movement to limit the rights of women. But I see no intelligible point into devolving into such base propaganda.

So instead, let's just focus on whether what you presented was accurate.
And it's not.
And I think you now know that which is why you're trying to move the goal-posts into ad hominem land...

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
Yes yours is political, mine spiritual. Yours leads people to believe that baby killing, isn't baby killing. You can mindlessly post whatever you want it doesn't change the FACT that abortion kills a human being. I do not care what you wan to label it, or define it as scientifically, that is done to take the emphasis off what you are actually doing it's barbaric and will be judged as such..
It doesn’t change the FACT that you calling it a “FACT” doesn’t make it a fact.

Nov 2005
California
Yes yours is political, mine spiritual. Yours leads people to believe that baby killing, isn't baby killing. You can mindlessly post whatever you want it doesn't change the FACT that abortion kills a human being. I do not care what you wan to label it, or define it as scientifically, that is done to take the emphasis off what you are actually doing it's barbaric and will be judged as such..
Also, the woman had every choice, and then she made one, she needs to be responsible, and so does the man killing said child is not being responsible so take your chauvinist statement and shove it sparky.
Do you think claiming your position is "spiritual" justifies pushing lies?

I have used several web-sites to expose your "Life News" article as a lie.
And you obviously don't give a damn...

If your position is supposedly so morally superior, then act like it and give a damn about what is actually the truth.

Reactions: Lyzza
Nov 2005
California
Don't you call me a liar...
I didn't.
I called your "Life News" article a lie. And I said that after I pointed that out you didn't give a damn.

... the only thing you have exposed is your willingness to support infanticide.
I've always found it interesting how the "right to lifers" insist on using wrong terms. Infants are born. When it's not born, the proper term would be feticide.
But I think you know that if you used the right term, it wouldn't sound as bad so you insist on using the wrong term.

I will state again, you can call it what you will, define it as what you like it is murder of the most innocent. I really have no idea how you people sleep knowing that all around the world life is being snuffed out for convenience.
People like you talk about the situation like it's binary when it's not.
Most "right to lifers" don't even treat the abortion issue like life truly begins at conception when it's inconvenient for them.

Let's talk about the below situation. What are you doing to stop these 1.7 million lives from being destroyed?
1.7 Million Human Embryos Created for IVF Thrown Away

The reality for most "right-to-life" people is that when they can tie it into a sexual condemnation, they'll happily throw out pompous condemnation.
But when it comes to rape victims or embryos for IVF or other more sticky scenarios, suddenly the right-to-lifers will treat a fetus like it's lesser ...

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
Don't you call me a liar, the only thing you have exposed is your willingness to support infanticide. I will state again, you can call it what you will, define it as what you like it is murder of the most innocent. I really have no idea how you people sleep knowing that all around the world life is being snuffed out for convenience.
You can call it what you will or define it as you like but it ISN’T murder.

The question is why should YOUR definition of what is, or is not, murder be the one used to determine the legality of abortion?

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
Because I have morality on my side. whether you want to admit that or not, is up to you. It is the murder of innocence. Might I ask you what makes you think you your definition of life should be considered.
Because it is the definition determined by science. Years of study on the subject.

Your side does not have a monopoly on morality. In fact religion has proven itself over and over to be highly IMMORAL

May 2018
USA
Do you think claiming your position is "spiritual" justifies pushing lies?

I have used several web-sites to expose your "Life News" article as a lie.
And you obviously don't give a damn...

If your position is supposedly so morally superior, then act like it and give a damn about what is actually the truth.
The funny thing is he claims to be a Christian but is 100% ignorant of the fact that Bible is PRO ABORTION (Numbers 5:11-28). He won't even read it to see for himself, because he realizes it would invalidate his "sincerely held religious beliefs".

Religious people are experts at lying to themselves. And others, btw.

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
They have defined what, when life occurs? They have decided what gets them the most money.

Religion can be highly immoral but Christians are not.
And exactly which scientists are getting the money that have defined a fetus as not being a human being?

I’ll give you a chance to answer a question that no “pro life” person on DTT has answered yet.

What makes collection of cells (or even one cell) a “human being”?

Nov 2005
California
That is horrible also your point?
What is horrible? IVF destroyed embryos?

And how can you ask "your point?". I just explained my point to you. Try to pay attention.
Most "right to lifers" don't even treat the abortion issue like life truly begins at conception when it's inconvenient for them.

Let's talk about the below situation. What are you doing to stop these 1.7 million lives from being destroyed?
1.7 Million Human Embryos Created for IVF Thrown Away

The reality for most "right-to-life" people is that when they can tie it into a sexual condemnation, they'll happily throw out pompous condemnation.
But when it comes to rape victims or embryos for IVF or other more sticky scenarios, suddenly the right-to-lifers will treat a fetus like it's lesser ...

Rape incest and emergency Abortion make up less than 3% of all abortions! Abortion is a convenience thing. Rape and incest less than 1%
So? What does "less than 3% of abortions" mean to you?
Does that mean it's okay? Does it mean you don't care?
Looking at cumulative rapes, using your statistics, that still amounts to over 1 million aborted fetuses over time. So are those "innocent lives" or are they lives that you're okay killing?