60,000,000 And Counting

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
I do not consider Most Catholics Christian!
I don’t care what you consider them.

You are just using the “No True Scotsman” argument.

If someone fails to live up to your idea/moral character of what a Christian should be then you just declare they are not really a Christian. I don’t remeber you being appointed as “Judge of Who is and Who isn’t a Christian”

Reactions: Lyzza
Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
Oh I love it, The ones stating that life doesn't start at conception, where dna is transferred and it has everything it need to be classified a human being, clump of cells is a secualr term that is menat to ease the suffering dealt with when supporting baby killing.

The second question, I can't stop laughing. Scientists who claim evolution exists believe we all started from a one celled organism, at the bottom of the ocean and evolved into humans, so ask them fool!
So DNA is what makes something a human being?

Does that mean I should hold a funeral every time I shed a skin cell?

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
Lets go with heart beat, brain waving just for fun so I can see where your ludicrous argument takes us.
Both of those start at about 22 weeks.

I’ve stated repeatedly I have no problems restricting abortion after 21 or 22 weeks.

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
6 weeks for the heart, sorry you are wrong, and most women don't even know they are pregnant yet, next!
Impossible as you do not have a heart at six weeks. You have something that begins to form at about six weeks rat will eventually become a heart. There are electrical impulses associated with that “proto heart” but it isn’t a heart thus no heartbeat.

Nov 2005
California
Yes it is horrible.
When is it inconvenient for them?
I recommend you answer your own question for that one.

good question it's murder imo
Destroying a fertilized zygote is "murder", in your opinion.
Why do you think it is that you don't hear of right-wing actions to stop such "murder"?

You lack awareness on your own movement and its hypocrisies.

What i throw out is that the woman had a choice, as did the man, they made a choice they are responsible, murder is not responsibility!
And therein lies your real problem.
Your whining about "murder" is actually an ends to a means of enforcing your ideals on sexual morality.
THAT is why when it comes to situations where the woman had no choice (e.g. rape, incest), you suddenly balk at enforcing the requirement for carrying the fetus to birth.

Too many anti-abortionists are more along the lines of pro-sexual-morality-police. But they lack the cognitive awareness to recognize this.

all those accounting for less than one percent mean it's done for convenience.
Again, total it comes to well over a million deaths from abortions involving incest / rape.
Are those fetuses not "innocent"?

May 2018
USA
I'm sure Braveheart probably donates all his money to charity and spends all his time washing leper's feet, volunteering at homeless shelters, etc. Like a true Christian. I bet he's adopted some orphans, since he loves children so much.

Nov 2005
California
You posed it when is it inconvenient?
I posed what exactly?
Quote the question I posed.

Probably not at the forefront, maybe we should
Don't be disingenuous.
It's not just "not at the forefront", it's found nowhere on the agenda.
Can you show me any government legislation which regulates or attempts to regulate IVF clinics destroying fertilized zygotes?
It's just not there. Furthermore, the fact that you obviously knew nothing about the situation proves how it's just not present on their agenda...

I am not hypocritical as I said it's murder to simply throw them out.
Pay attention to what I actually said. I said: "You lack awareness on your own movement and its hypocrisies."
I said the movement was hypocritical on this front.

But you claim its murder. So let's explore that...
These embryos ARE FROZEN. Keeping them frozen and while they are out of the uterus, are they truly "alive" in the first place?
Is it murder to keep them frozen?

Do you even care about that? Are you simply stunted at the "life begins at conception" mindset?

I am aware based on the fact that women and men need to be responsible and women not be able to murder their children
But you don't want to talk about the "children" that are the result of rape or incest, do you?
You keep wanting to ignore those lives. Refusing to comment on them when I keep bringing them up.
Repeatedly refusing to explicitly state that you want them protected as well...