9/11/01 WTC & Pentagon attacks and aircraft incidents - 19 Muslim hijackers did it!

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
How is it that this Godvernment of drugs, godvernment of death "serve the Pope or die" national religion of the Islamidiotocracy whose Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops tries brainwashing from their Freudian slip of an upcoming nuke Temple Mount for 9/11 since Arab "death to the infidels" flying carpet terrorists only threatened POTUS; just as the national institute of he-done-it-ism & McHeil's Navy churchstate attempted brainwashing for Byrd's KKK fiefdom of West Nazi Germany Virginia steal a US Constitution off a wall at a Naval Hospital to burn on a cross in 1971 ?

No idea in the world what a "Godvernment"is.
Knock off the fucking gibberish or don't address me.
I do not suffer fools gladly.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
A Godvenrment is what most Republicans and all fundie menace types want. It's a neat way to say theocracy.:)

May 2019
USA
How is it the cross conditioned way beyond therapy schizoid national religion Christiananality pedophilia business mentality of "man is God" "serve the Pope or die" more perfect union with Islam "death to the infidels" dhimmitude servitude doesn't appear as neanderthal suicidal sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming of a Pharaoh pyramid scheme .....

May 2019
USA
Funny. It just confirmed mine.:lol::lol::lol:
As this Islamidiotocracy Christiananality pedophilia business lynching enforcement receives SCOTUS standing for theft of a US Constitution off the wall of a Navy Hospital & burning on a cross that doubt by any chance where just happened to be trying to get medical treatment from kidnapping by thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists of West Nazi Germany Virginia as some thirty years later discussing hometown Washington, D.C. sports teams with one of Eisenhower's WW II Pentagon staff sergeants also born in D.C., some Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate lynching enforcement baptize thine eyes by urinations cops receives SCOTUS immaculate drug conception standing from hearing dictation of Arab "death to the infidels" flying carpet terrorists were to nuke Temple Mount as to what 9/11 is as if the statistical probability of being both places at the same time of KKK churchstate business to endure more lynching enforcement torture all those years later......

May 2019
USA
Suicidal fool in making America great again Trump style joining those Catholic Church burning Bush's homicidal 9/11 patriot act of being Christiananality pedophilia mentality compulsive - obsessive as father of the country at the expense of all those lives, since they don't measure up to George Washington no matter how much too dang lily brilliant whitewashing propaganda, as Trump's billions are trying to buy for the Godvernment.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Suicidal fool in making America great again Trump style joining those Catholic Church burning Bush's homicidal 9/11 patriot act of being Christiananality pedophilia mentality compulsive - obsessive as father of the country at the expense of all those lives, since they don't measure up to George Washington no matter how much too dang lily brilliant whitewashing propaganda, as Trump's billions are trying to buy for the Godvernment.
It would really help matter if you would speak standard English. Seriously.

May 2019
USA
It would really help matter if you would speak standard English. Seriously.
Since this US Christian Nation national religion pedophilia pyramid scheme is more comical than Star Bellied Sneeches with stars upon thars super egos, the Queen's English fails to explain 3-D chess extrapolation of Christiananality "man is God" survival of the fittest fascists crooks on Capital Hill game. How fitting having a pedophile father of the country & it's jihad worshipping Islam as the 21st century standard.