9/11/01 WTC & Pentagon attacks and aircraft incidents - 19 Muslim hijackers did it!

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Since this US Christian Nation national religion pedophilia pyramid scheme is more comical than Star Bellied Sneeches with stars upon thars super egos, the Queen's English fails to explain 3-D chess extrapolation of Christiananality "man is God" survival of the fittest fascists crooks on Capital Hill game. How fitting having a pedophile father of the country & it's jihad worshipping Islam as the 21st century standard.
Fucking gibbersih.
Dismissed as such.

Nov 2017
Hey genius, 1.8 BILLION Muslims did not do it.

Think about that a second, dope.
No shit. Do you believe there were even 19 Muslims involved & they were the ones responsible - by themselves - for carrying out the hijackings of 4 large passenger planes, and crashing them into WTC 1 & 2 in NYC, The Pentagon in DC, and Pennsylvania? Mot me; I don't buy that story. I think it's total BS & I've always thought that it was.

May 2019
USA
Fucking gibbersih.
Dismissed as such.
Mimicking one of those US Fascist Masochists super egos replete with immaculate drug conceptions to subject US District Court for Washington, D.C. to Rehnquist's & the burning Bush's 9/11 Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" health care plans as if it is achtung ! US Drugs of Christianity court for Nazington; where a record from the Bicentennial of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists as if it no longer exists is rather comical as a homicidal sociopsychopathilogical Star Bellied Sneech with stars upon thars .

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Mimicking one of those US Fascist Masochists super egos replete with immaculate drug conceptions to subject US District Court for Washington, D.C. to Rehnquist's & the burning Bush's 9/11 Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" health care plans as if it is achtung ! US Drugs of Christianity court for Nazington; where a record from the Bicentennial of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists as if it no longer exists is rather comical as a homicidal sociopsychopathilogical Star Bellied Sneech with stars upon thars .
Incomprehensible fucking gibberish.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
No shit. Do you believe there were even 19 Muslims involved & they were the ones responsible - by themselves - for carrying out the hijackings of 4 large passenger planes, and crashing them into WTC 1 & 2 in NYC, The Pentagon in DC, and Pennsylvania? Mot me; I don't buy that story. I think it's total BS & I've always thought that it was.
I learned long ago that conspiracy theories almost always are bunk.

May 2019
USA
Incomprehensibly ignorant fucking gibberish.
That's been the national religion business as usual second coming diatribe for some 20 years since SCOTUS gave standing to Arab "death to the infidels" flying carpet terrorists just as some 25 years earlier giving standing to thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists with immaculate drug conceptions in that "serve the Pope or die" megalomaniacal crusade with more Klues Klucks duh Klans "man is God" cross burnings.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
That's been the national religion business as usual second coming diatribe for some 20 years since SCOTUS gave standing to Arab "death to the infidels" flying carpet terrorists just as some 25 years earlier giving standing to thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists with immaculate drug conceptions in that "serve the Pope or die" megalomaniacal crusade with more Klues Klucks duh Klans "man is God" cross burnings.
You fogot yp mention pedophilia.

May 2019
USA
You fogot yp mention pedophilia.
Still holding a Christian Nation grudge those Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops failed in having Arab "death to the infidels" flying carpet terrorists nuke Temple Mount to make one national religion of burning Bush's 9/11 Al Qaeda health care under "man is God" ......