A Brokered Democratic Convention?

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
You're a die hard liberal democrat and you don't know what a super delegate is? Good grief. HA HA HA HA... And the funny thing is, you're opposed to the electoral college.

HA HA HA HA HA>.. This is priceless.

Tell us again why you support Hitlery Klinton...
I only supported Hillary when Trump was the alternative. And I'm Canadian, the inner workings of the DNC were never explained to me.

I'm pro-democracy. That's why I'm anti-electoral college.

Sep 2019
Here
I only supported Hillary when Trump was the alternative. And I'm Canadian, the inner workings of the DNC were never explained to me.

I'm pro-democracy. That's why I'm anti-electoral college.
The inner workings of the DNC are corrupt. And have been long before Hitlery came along. She just perpetuated their corruption even farther. And now, Perez is making it even more corrupt.

Jul 2019
Georgia
honestly it seems die-hard trumpers know and care a lot more about the DNC than any actual Dem I know.

I have no fucking clue what superdelagates are or what they do.

• Haha
Reactions: Clara007 and RNG
Jul 2018
Earth
I got a feeling that the democrats are going to lose big. As in the Carter/Reagan race. Regardless of which of the current top 4 is selected.

Since the media is covering the dem nomination process, all day everyday, it would seem like they have a chance. It's competition. Like sports. And we do love our sports. The media knows this. And so they report it that way.

One could call this like a horse race announcer does.

Makes me wonder who was paid off before the race even started.
So, which States do you think the Dem will lose?

Sep 2019
Here
So, which States do you think the Dem will lose?
NV, VA, MN... And I'm still skeptical on this one, but maybe Illinois. Only because I know few people who live there. Life long democrats until the last few years. According them (and only them) they don't like their Democrat state leadership. Being life long dem's, I can't see why they'd change unless they had a good reason.

Sep 2019
Here
honestly it seems die-hard trumpers know and care a lot more about the DNC than any actual Dem I know.

I have no fucking clue what superdelagates are or what they do.
Dems are as blind about their party as the republicans are.

It's by design.

Sep 2015
Stage Left
You're a die hard liberal democrat and you don't know what a super delegate is? Good grief. HA HA HA HA... And the funny thing is, you're opposed to the electoral college.

HA HA HA HA HA>.. This is priceless.

Tell us again why you support Hitlery Klinton...
no actually, wait for it........ he is a Canadian.

ffs :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Clara007 and se7en
Sep 2015
Stage Left
some of the so far viable candidates dont have a chance in hell of doing well in Super Tuesday, where over 1/3 of the delegates will be awarded. right now, only around 2% of the delegates have been awarded. ffs, this is just ridiculous....

Reactions: Clara007 and se7en