A Different Reality.

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
What you fail to understand is that the propagandists on the left have lied so much that what ever they come up with is just ignored.....For example, How many times can you call Trump a "Racist" in one weekend , when Trump simply is not a racist??.....or a white Supremacist??..
Yes. Yes he is.

Reactions: se7en

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
What you fail to understand is that the propagandists on the left have lied so much that what ever they come up with is just ignored.....For example, How many times can you call Trump a "Racist" in one weekend , when Trump simply is not a racist??.....or a white Supremacist??..
All you're saying here is "I am not a racist," which you probably aren't as far as I can tell.

Sep 2015
Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
I was actually mainly talking about the Trumpanzees. Ya know, how they ignore the russia probe,
false..... they want an investigation into how did it (a hoax) get started

colluding with foreign governments,
another assertion, your proof??
acting like an actual child, telling people to go back to their countries,
another crock endlessly repeated by MSNBC and CNN..... The whole quote goes something like this "Why don't you go back to where you came from, Fix the problems there, and then COME BACK and show us how you did it. "
being racist, calling Nazi's "good people",
Another lie....Trump never praised Nazis or White Supremacists... He said "there were good and bad people on both sides".... Naturally the left wanted to ignore the presents of ANTIFA (the Bad) and people who are not racists or white supremacist who honestly revere Robert E. Lee (this is me) as a great general and a gentleman...

getting campaign support from the KKK,
Where did Trump get support from the KKK??

hurting American farmers with expensive trade wars and a bunch of other things.
I favor parity in tariffs that might hurt in the short term, but it helps American workers and farmers in the long term.....This trade imbalance has gone on for the last 40 years....Trump is the one finally addressing it..

These are great examples of the leftroid media lying lying and when they get tired of doing that lie some more... And then the Trump-haters of the left suck this Kool-aide up justifying their evil prejudices in their feeble little minds...

Reactions: BeHereNow
Sep 2015
Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Yes. Yes he is.
Where is your proof of these assertions....Where or when has Trump been a racist......or a white Supremecist.....or a Nazi??.....or are you just slinging shit again??

Jul 2019
Georgia
false..... they want an investigation into how did it (a hoax) get started
Gym Jordan already told you, Papadopolous and Misfud.

Did you miss Gym yelling "Misfud!" several times at the Mueller hearing?

he's right by the way, and that's rare, so it should be appreciated

~~~~

this thread is on point. A different reality for sure.

Sep 2015
Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Gym Jordan already told you, Papadopolous and Misfud.

Did you miss Gym yelling "Misfud!" several times at the Mueller hearing?

he's right by the way, and that's rare, so it should be appreciated

~~~~

this thread is on point. A different reality for sure.
Who is "Gym"??....are you refering to JIM Jordan, who asked some serious questions Mueller would not answer.??

And this Misfud guy???....An Australian claiming Papadopolus was drunk??....Who was this "Misfud" working for??

Wheren't the FISA requests for Carter Page??....Why??..... This hearing opened the door for many many more questions, I am sure Attorney General William Barr and Durham will be very interested in all this.....The next Year should be verrrry interesting...

Feb 2019
nunya
I don't think putting politics over reason is anything that's exclusive to Trump supporters. I think AOC put it well when she said "If people want to really blow up one figure here or one word there, I would argue that they’re missing the forest through the trees .. I think that there’s a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right.”

AOC not only exhibits the post-fact-based reasoning you describe, she's proud of it.
How does AOC exhibit this? Her statement has nothing to do with ignorance of any possible notion of logical fallacies? She is talking about the big picture. Not "alternative facts".

Reactions: Clara007
Feb 2019
nunya
This perfectly describes what is going on at MSNBC and CNN.... They are treating opinion as if it is news...it explains how the Mueller Investigation went on for 22 months and wasted $30 million..... The left wanted so baddly to have their fantasy,
that Trump won only with the help of the Russians and was therefore an illegitimate POTUS, verified
Ya mate, 448 pages of just how Mueller feels. Total hoax, makes sense.

*sarcasm*

Reactions: RNG and se7en
Feb 2019
nunya
don't know mate, telling people to go back to their countries is pretty racist in my book. Calling Nazi's good people is a bit on the racist side to ya know.