A Different Reality.

Feb 2019
nunya
false..... they want an investigation into how did it (a hoax) get started

another assertion, your proof??
another crock endlessly repeated by MSNBC and CNN..... The whole quote goes something like this "Why don't you go back to where you came from, Fix the problems there, and then COME BACK and show us how you did it. "
Another lie....Trump never praised Nazis or White Supremacists... He said "there were good and bad people on both sides".... Naturally the left wanted to ignore the presents of ANTIFA (the Bad) and people who are not racists or white supremacist who honestly revere Robert E. Lee (this is me) as a great general and a gentleman...

Where did Trump get support from the KKK??

I favor parity in tariffs that might hurt in the short term, but it helps American workers and farmers in the long term.....This trade imbalance has gone on for the last 40 years....Trump is the one finally addressing it..

These are great examples of the leftroid media lying lying and when they get tired of doing that lie some more... And then the Trump-haters of the left suck this Kool-aide up justifying their evil prejudices in their feeble little minds...
Jesus fucking christ. There is 448 pages in that report. How is it a hoax? Did mueller specifically exonerate Trump? NO.

My proof for this statement is that Trump's son, his top campaign advisor and his son in law somehow knew about the Trump tower meeting, yet he didn't?

Telling people to come back to countries that they weren't even born in is racist and ignorant. It's also a logical fallacy.

Trump did praise white supremacists and Nazi's by not denouncing racism and intolerance in our country right away. That is permission to continue. Robert E Lee was a racist and a cruel slave owner. When you look at a statue of him, all you see is his racism and intolerance because that's all he is known for and what he represents.

Here is where he got support from the KKK.

Reactions: se7en
Jul 2019
Georgia
Who is "Gym"??....are you refering to JIM Jordan, who asked some serious questions Mueller would not answer.??

And this Misfud guy???....An Australian claiming Papadopolus was drunk??....Who was this "Misfud" working for??

Wheren't the FISA requests for Carter Page??....Why??..... This hearing opened the door for many many more questions, I am sure Attorney General William Barr and Durham will be very interested in all this.....The next Year should be verrrry interesting...
Gym, because OSU wrestling. And he yelled questions, but okay. The funniest thing is that he forgot "phony dossier" was supposed to be the narrative about the origins of the investigation, lol

You can google Misfud, long answer short he's Papadapoluous's Russia connection. Australian diplomat that P'Dop spilled the beans to while hammered is a different guy.

Page is different from P'Dop, and had a whole nother group of close Russian connections. I'd imagine the FISA warrant was because he had several close relationships with high-up Russians, but keep in mind FISA warrants also watch the Russians whom he was in contact with, and I'd be suspicious of any Russian who was buddy-buddy with an American Presidential candidate's adviser.

Last edited:
Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
This country is slowly becoming more focused on feelings. Leaving facts for how they want to feel.
Not sure if I already spoke to this or not.

This is how humans always have been and always will be. It is born of fear. It is in our very DNA.
What is going on here and now that is unique is that we have Trump who is a master at exploiting this very human trait in a very sinister manner.

Reactions: 47grapes and se7en
Dec 2012
California
Jesus fucking christ. There is 448 pages in that report. How is it a hoax? Did mueller specifically exonerate Trump? NO.

My proof for this statement is that Trump's son, his top campaign advisor and his son in law somehow knew about the Trump tower meeting, yet he didn't?

Telling people to come back to countries that they weren't even born in is racist and ignorant. It's also a logical fallacy.

Trump did praise white supremacists and Nazi's by not denouncing racism and intolerance in our country right away. That is permission to continue. Robert E Lee was a racist and a cruel slave owner. When you look at a statue of him, all you see is his racism and intolerance because that's all he is known for and what he represents.

Here is where he got support from the KKK.
1) Did both Mueller and Barr come to the same conclusion "together", that there was insufficient evidence!
2) Your second remark is not worthy of discussion.
3) That is not what Trump was referring to. Read his entire statement.
4) No, he did not praise Nazi's or any other supremacist group. He was talking about the people who were there only to protect their history. To suggest any more than that is ridiculous.
5) The Democrats that voted for Trump, are they KKK as well?

Reactions: webguy4

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
All US intelligence agencies say Russia interfered with the 2016 election. Dotard, his flunkies and Jimgorn disagree and call it a hoax.

Hmmmm - who shall I believe?

Reactions: se7en
Jul 2019
Georgia
All US intelligence agencies say Russia interfered with the 2016 election. Dotard, his flunkies and Jimgorn disagree and call it a hoax.

Hmmmm - who shall I believe?
you mean 17 highly conflicted Deep State intelligence agencies with a vendetta!!?

(I couldn't type that with a straight face)

Aug 2019
USA
never heard of them

~~~

can you point to tweets from elected officials from the "Left" that constantly talk about how terrible the other party is?

I can probably post 100 + from trump himself, so I'm not seeing how you think that.
" trump pushes towards his followers. hate the "other""
Those are your words.
So Trump complaining about the obstructionist Ds, is not pushing his followers to do anything.
I do not read tweets - not on my reading list.
I do hear Democrates, politicians and civilians, wishing Trump dead, and anyone who supports his as well. They also encourage others to act on those sentiments.
The Dems are much more hateful. Especially the gathering of Bernie's Sheeple.
Hardly worth discussing with someone who's primary news source is twitter.

Never heard of OECD?
Not sure what to make of that. Ah, yah, they are probably not on twitter. That explains it.